Stupid piracy

For discussion of non-Wonderland topics - please read rules!

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Stinky, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

omarogi35
Gold Wonderlander

Stupid piracy

Post by omarogi35 » Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:37 am

Help, I am being falsely accused of piracy on Hamumu.com and the admin does not trust or believe me, I tell him the truth and he thinks I am lying, I am not. I prove him the best I can and he still doesnt believe me, its sad to be banned from a site I used to go on as a child, please help me! I found this site near hamumu, please Patrick u should email [snip] and tell him to check the evidence. It isnt fair to be banned for something that was not you and not being believed.
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Helpful? I'm not Very, on the Unfortunate.

Post by Jutomi » Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:47 am

You wrote:It isnt fair to be banned for something that was not you and not being believed.
I know, right? That sucks. D:

I'd adore to help you, m'dear, but I fear I'd have no idea what to do in that kind of situation. :(

I do hope Patrick will be of help(he's very helpful), though I myself definitely can not promise a thing. :|
Your only little stinker that's absolutely NOT a z-bot by this name,
Jutomi~ :mrgreen:

Also, if you want to see my level list, here it is! :D
(Also: List of Hubs, WA Manual)
Oh, and my YT wonderland channel. Forgot about that.
garirry
Rainbow Star

Re: Stupid piracy

Post by garirry » Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:55 am

omarogi35 wrote:Help, I am being falsely accused of piracy on Hamumu.com and the admin does not trust or believe me, I tell him the truth and he thinks I am lying, I am not. I prove him the best I can and he still doesnt believe me, its sad to be banned from a site I used to go on as a child, please help me! I found this site near hamumu, please Patrick u should email [snip] and tell him to check the evidence. It isnt fair to be banned for something that was not you and not being believed.
What is he accusing you of? Do you have any thing you can use for proof like a purchase receipt? Also, if an admin bans you without evidence, then you probably should leave the site.
tyteen4a03
Rainbow AllStar

Post by tyteen4a03 » Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:15 am

What you do on other sites is none of this site's business.

Locked.
and the duck went moo

Beep bloop