(New) Unofficial Wonderland Discord Discussion

For discussion of non-Wonderland topics - please read rules!

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Stinky, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

RoberTime
Rainbow Seeker

(New) Unofficial Wonderland Discord Discussion

Post by RoberTime » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:04 am

If you have not seen already, you can join the Unofficial Wonderland Discord server, which I am currently admin of, for quick updates to Wonderland projects and games, and occasionally to have some social time with the community.

I could re-post the server link here, given the previous link is dead, but I'm not just going to paste it out for the public to see. Especially with that raid I had last Summer on the server...
Instead, you can PM me for the Discord link.

To MS: Would pinning this topic be appropriate so that others can find this easier? Or would you like me to leave this topic be, while I link it from my signature or other?

(PS I'm obviously aware there was another topic like this a while ago, but I'm not sure about bumping it, plus I now admin the server and would like to maintain a topic to go with it, because the other one seems outdated)
RoberTime
Rainbow Seeker

Re: (New) Unofficial Wonderland Discord Discussion

Post by RoberTime » Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:03 am

Recently, I have made Aryan a new Admin, creator of the new archive who has interesting ideas to expand and improve the server. Which means you may choose to PM either me or Aryan for an invite. We have made expansions a while ago, as a matter of fact. Including announcements of Wonderland projects, and of course, archive updates and such.