Paradise Quest 2 - Coming soon!

Post, Download, and Discuss Custom Adventures.
Blazeknight
Rainbow Master

Paradise Quest 2 - Coming soon!

Post by Blazeknight » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:21 pm

Hello everyone, it's been a while since I last met you guys! :D :D :D

For those of you who joined after I left, here's who I am... I am Blazeknight, a wonder-enthusiast who designed WA and RTW levels around the era of 2010-2013. From 2013-2017, I didn't do anything here. I was focused on my books, soundtracks and games.

Today when I happened to browse through here, I discovered that many feel the forum's becoming inactive lately bcos people either have other important work to do or they don't feel the feel of wonderland they first felt. However, I have just felt a strong magnetic pull towards wonderland like... right now. I think it's because of the nice and long break. Breaks from anything, once in a while, refresh how you feel about them and that's a good sign.

Looking through the relics of my past here, I got an idea about the sequel to my hub, 'WA Paradise Quest'.
Storyline Spoilers Wrote: wrote:This hub follows the effect of the first game. The weird red tremors happened because the thwarts misused the powers of the TOXIC wonder shard such that every other shard began to disintegrate. Our hero went back in time to fix the TIME shard which was said to have different forms in two timelines. Fixing it saved the world from the catastrophe.

However, the modification of the events of the past by our hero, has lead to a new timeline in the present. Something that couldn't have otherwise happened has started to happen! Another huge calamity awaits Paradise Land. What could it be?
Following that story-line, I wish to make the sequel, a slightly shorter hub with ideas I've not used in my first... in order to make it as different and unique as possible while sticking to the feel of wonderland.

BUT...

I plan to start by the end of May 2017, once I complete the formalities in my university. But before I start designing, I'd like to know how bad the recent forum inactivity has become. Please let me know, friends. I'd like to know my audience first bcos this game's again for everyone in the forum
Happy to Help!

Check out my works @ http://quaziiquce.webs.com
FinnThor
Rainbow Master

Post by FinnThor » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:58 pm

I'm excited for this! I played through the first hub, and I really enjoyed it! I hope thiis will be as good as the first one!

Edit: It's gotten a lot worse. Not many people are on nowadays, but there's a decent amount. Lots of people have left, like jdl, for example. But there's lots of new people to fill the empty spots. For example, we have me, Yoda, and StinkyFTW.
Cheese!

Cheese Vs Pirates, featuring Finn, Timecrokba, and Yoda!
Blazeknight
Rainbow Master

Post by Blazeknight » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:06 pm

FinnThor wrote:I'm excited for this! I played through the first hub, and I really enjoyed it! I hope thiis will be as good as the first one!
Thank you for playing the hub. I'm welcome to comments, suggestions and stuff anytime.
FinnThor wrote:And now for a question. How were you able to place the custom shard textures on the shards, as they don't have any of the blank textures wops in the editor
I built this hub on the hacked MOFI editor of the 2009s and 2010s. The offical WA3 editor doesn't seem to support it. However, I have answered this question in your own thread. Please see.
Happy to Help!

PhoenixBlaze
Rainbow Wizard

Post by PhoenixBlaze » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:24 pm

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS

I played the first one and can't wait for this! You just made my entire weekend better!!
currently simping for kiyotaka ishimaru
Blazeknight
Rainbow Master

Post by Blazeknight » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:08 am

Before I begin, I'll be playing the first hub once coz I don't remember how familiar I am with WA currently. Also, did you guys come across errors or glitches? Please say so if any
Happy to Help!

FinnThor
Rainbow Master

Post by FinnThor » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:57 am

Blazeknight wrote:Before I begin, I'll be playing the first hub once coz I don't remember how familiar I am with WA currently. Also, did you guys come across errors or glitches? Please say so if any
The other hub was missing periods.

I'm playing through it again, and I'll tell you if I find any glitches.
Cheese!

Blazeknight
Rainbow Master

Post by Blazeknight » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:32 pm

FinnThor wrote:
Blazeknight wrote:Before I begin, I'll be playing the first hub once coz I don't remember how familiar I am with WA currently. Also, did you guys come across errors or glitches? Please say so if any
The other hub was missing periods.

I'm playing through it again, and I'll tell you if I find any glitches.
I remember my hub has no periods towards the end of dialogues. Each dialogue is separated by new lines
Happy to Help!

Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

PQ2

Post by Jutomi » Mon May 29, 2017 7:30 pm

I'll certainly say this, I'm very excited for this. :mrgreen:

I remember how much fun I had with the first one - even if I couldn't exactly finish it. :oops:

Speaking of all these hubs, I really ought to get my own hub underway... :P

I can't tell if I'll do a major bug fix update or just release a world and fix the worst of bugs, but I highly doubt I'll do both before the summer solstice...
which, is only 21 days away. Oops. :oops:
Your only little stinker that's absolutely NOT a z-bot by this name,
Jutomi~ :mrgreen:

Also, if you want to see my level list, here it is! :D
(Also: List of Hubs, WA Manual)
Oh, and my YT wonderland channel. Forgot about that.
Blazeknight
Rainbow Master

Post by Blazeknight » Tue May 30, 2017 2:55 pm

I'm not sure if I'll be doing this one in the pace I used to coz I've just completed college. I'll be boarding into a software company shortly... yup, I've come to the work stage of my life. Gotta see how the time-management goes but yes, we'll surely have this hub starting soon
Happy to Help!

FinnThor
Rainbow Master

Post by FinnThor » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:56 pm

Soooooo...

Any updates on this?

Bump
Cheese!

Blazeknight
Rainbow Master

Post by Blazeknight » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:17 am

FinnThor wrote:Soooooo...

Any updates on this?

Bump
Will take a lot of time. Gotta squeeze some free time at least. Also, I wont be inspired to do this until I finish my other works... my books and games specified in my signature below
Happy to Help!