Arpeggiation, Part 2: Twister Tango

Post, Download, and Discuss Custom Adventures.
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Arpeggiation, Part 2: Twister Tango

Post by Jutomi » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:30 pm

Return to archives :?:

It's time to get a little devilish with part 2 of Appregiation - which has little story and has more to do with the aspects of Kewnt'rcaym.

Oh, a note: This is my first adventure which includes a custom model.
Download it HERE (Thank you to Creeperpasta, btw)

I hope you enjoy! :mrgreen:

Part 1
Part 2

My video solution~
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Jutomi on Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:33 am, edited 3 times in total.
Your only little stinker that's absolutely NOT a z-bot by this name,
Jutomi~ :mrgreen:

Also, if you want to see my level list, here it is! :D
(Also: List of Hubs, WA Manual)
Oh, and my YT wonderland channel. Forgot about that.
PhoenixBlaze
Rainbow Wizard

Post by PhoenixBlaze » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:43 pm

Gah, now I have two tennis adventures and two normal adventures to make. :roll: Anyway, I'm off to Kwentrcaym! (if that's how you spell it)
currently simping for kiyotaka ishimaru
Timecrokba
Rainbow Wonderlander

My brain hurts

Post by Timecrokba » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:56 pm

I should probably actually start replying to things again, eh?

It was quite a fun adventure Jutomi, even if I got confused a bit in certain sections (particularly the middle section).
It was still somewhat easy regardless, and I'm interested to see how the mechanics get used later on.

Also video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHwKEKN9aM8
My Level List

"Its almost scary how go to bed" -Morgana Probably. Persona 5 if you don't know what thats from.
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Jutomi » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:20 pm

Lol, I a) forgot to change a hyper-whirler to mega-whirler and b) forgot to make everything dark.

It was a very panicked hour for me. :P

Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Jutomi » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:29 pm

I forgot to say how good that video was! Also, added you to my "related channels". :3

Here's my solution. :mrgreen:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_l3yI6nrsQ

Yoda
Rainbow Keeper

Post by Yoda » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:45 pm

I like this idea about whirlers, but it's confusing...

This smells to boss fight with tornado? I can't wait to see it :shock:
PhoenixBlaze
Rainbow Wizard

Post by PhoenixBlaze » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:15 pm

No, no boss fights for a while. That'd be stupid. :roll:
currently simping for kiyotaka ishimaru
Yoda
Rainbow Keeper

Post by Yoda » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:46 pm

PhoenixBlaze wrote:No, no boss fights for a while. That'd be stupid. :roll:
That's what I thought when Finn said that he would create fake wall boss fight... and... you know :lol:
FinnThor
Rainbow Master

Post by FinnThor » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:19 pm

Yoda wrote:
PhoenixBlaze wrote:No, no boss fights for a while. That'd be stupid. :roll:
That's what I thought when Finn said that he would create fake wall boss fight... and... you know :lol:
I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED

Anyways, this just gave me inspiration to work more on CvP 11. (No, no more Fake Wall Bosses; I'm not that evil enough to put in a second one.)

We're almost done here, by the way. I estimate a release by the end of the month. (Provided I don't get distracted.)

Anyway, the adventure. It was nice, and I'm hoping that I'll be able to play part 3 soon. Phoenix?
Cheese!

Cheese Vs Pirates, featuring Finn, Timecrokba, and Yoda!
samuelthx
Rainbow Master

Post by samuelthx » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:49 am

Hi Jutomi, I'm a bit confused. If possible, do you think you could generate an in-depth list of how each different coloured whirler works? I couldn't really understand the in-game description :oops:
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Jutomi » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:12 pm

Yeah, no problem! Glad you're enjoying Kewntrchaym, though. :D

Whirlers: Whirlers, symbolized by a tiny, yellow/gold rotator button, will whisk you away in two separate ways:
- Stable Whirlers: Stepping next to this in any of 8 tiles around it will toss you 90° in the rotator's direction by two blocks. So, for example, entering a left-arrow whirler from the lower left will toss you two tiles to the upper right.
These whirlers will, however, not toss you over walls, so if there's a wall in your way, you'll end up back in the whirler and be tossed a second time. Yes, this can be done multiple times and put you back where you started.
- Chaotic Whirlers: Introduced by Phoenixblaze(probably for convenience tbh), these will toss you... basically anywhere, but they seem to be predictable since they're close to where they should toss you, usually over a wall or a lake. :lol:

Leapers: Symbolized by a small, fire-colored rotator, regardless of direction, these will pick you up from any direction, and toss you 180° regardless of walls in the way. Entering one from N/S/E/W will toss you four blocks directly on the opposite side(for instance, entering from the right will toss you four blocks to the left). Entering from an X direction, however, will only toss you three blocks in the opposite direction(entering NW will get you three blocks SE).

Super-Whirlers: Symbolized by a slightly-smaller, mossy-brown rotator, these will pick you up from any cardinal direction. Note: Non-cardinal directions are never demonstrated. Similarly, they are strong enough to pick you up from TWO tiles away - again, ONE tile away has not been demonstrated.
Upon being picked up, you will be tossed 7 tiles 90° in the direction of where the rotator is facing. (So, basically, entering a clockwise one two blocks below it will carry you seven blocks to the right)
They also have small tornadoes on them. You'll note they turn in the opposite direction - that's intentional.
The arrows show you where you'll end up. In actuality, the whirlers are so strong that they spin you 270°, but the arrows make it easier to tell where you'll end up.

Mega-Whirlers: I think I accidentally called the hyper-whirlers mega-whirlers in one line, tbh. Mega-whirlers are those little dust-devil-like tornados that move around and hurt you. They, however, do not toss you anywhere.

Hyper-Whirlers: These are the very big tornadoes.

(Some string of adjectives)-Whirlers: These are the horrific and gigantic tornadoes.

Hope this helps. :)