New Adventure - Cheese Vs Pirates 11 - The Greater Enemy

Post, Download, and Discuss Custom Adventures.
FinnThor
Rainbow Master

New Adventure - Cheese Vs Pirates 11 - The Greater Enemy

Post by FinnThor » Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:08 pm

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOY PROCRASTINATION

IT KILLS YOU

IT MAKES YOU TAKE 7 MONTHS TO MAKE CVP 11 WHICH ONLY HAS 50 WLVS AND 61 DIAS YAY :D :D :D

IT REQUIRES MY EXTRA TRACK PACK AND MY MUSIC PACK AT VERSION 6 AND MNIK'S MUSIC PACK

FOR CUSTOM CONTENT: I UPLOADED ALL MY CUSTOM FOLDERS TO DROPBOX CLICKY CLICKY AND DOWNLOAD THEM HERE (Open the zip file, open the folder inside the zip file, and put all the folders in the root directory (the one with the wg.exe, editor.exe, and player.exe), replacing everything it asks you to replace) This will make sure I don't forget any custom textures, and you'll already have texture that I use downloaded for future use. ;) (Left some of my custom stuff that is unfinished out of there)

WARNING:

THIS ADVENTURE IS VERY EVIL AT SOME PARTS, SO SKIPPING THEM IS ADVISED UNLESS YOU WANT AN EXTREME CHALLENGE OF SKILL

THOSE WLVS INCLUDE:

The Barrel Section of Torture (Picture attatched below)

[What is the Barrel Section of Torture and why is it so hard, you may ask? The answer is simple. You see, the player moves faster than a fireball when the player is flying. You must have perfect timing and shoot the barrel in front of you or you will either die or fry yourself.]

Soul Fake Wall Boss (Only if you're lagging way too much)

AND POSSIBLY OTHERS

Now, obviously I didn't do this alone. Thanks to the co-devlopers of this adventure, who helped out a lot:

Guilherme111
Timecrokba

(So I guess this is technically a collaboration adventure?)

ENJOY :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by FinnThor on Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Cheese!

Cheese Vs Pirates, featuring Finn, Timecrokba, and Yoda!
FinnThor
Rainbow Master

Post by FinnThor » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:15 pm

One of the puzzles turned out to be impossible, so I have uploaded a fixed version of the adventure.
Cheese!

Yoda
Rainbow Keeper

Post by Yoda » Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:29 pm

Finn, I think you discovered the worst punishment for all thieves, criminals, serial killers...
just make them play this...
After that, they will look for lifetime imprisonment :lol:
FinnThor
Rainbow Master

Post by FinnThor » Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:54 pm

Yoda wrote:Finn, I think you discovered the worst punishment for all thieves, criminals, serial killers...
Not sure whether to be happy or offended by this. :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

None of the other CvP adventures will be as cruel as this one. :evil:
Cheese!

FinnThor
Rainbow Master

Post by FinnThor » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:02 pm

Another wlv was broken, so I uploaded a new version again. :P
Cheese!

Yoda
Rainbow Keeper

Post by Yoda » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:19 pm

FinnThor wrote:Another wlv was broken, so I uploaded a new version again. :P
I thought you tested this :roll:
FinnThor
Rainbow Master

Post by FinnThor » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:24 am

Yoda wrote:
FinnThor wrote:Another wlv was broken, so I uploaded a new version again. :P
I thought you tested this :roll:
Clearly my tests are untrustworthy. Speaking of which...

Another wlv was broken, so I uploaded a new version; AGAIN. :evil:
Cheese!

Yoda
Rainbow Keeper

Post by Yoda » Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:45 pm

It took me 20 minutes, but I completed barrel torture
:o
PhoenixBlaze
Rainbow Wizard

Post by PhoenixBlaze » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:20 pm

IT TOOK ME 3 DAYS, BUT I COMPLETED ABSOLUTE TORTURE

FINN YOU HOE :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

THIS WAS HORRIBLE

THE STORY IS GOOD

BUT THE REST CAN GO DIE

i give this level a -1000000000000000000000000000000000/10 :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
currently simping for kiyotaka ishimaru
FinnThor
Rainbow Master

Post by FinnThor » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:08 pm

PhoenixBlaze wrote:i give this level a -1000000000000000000000000000000000/10 :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
aw man

At least you liked the story.

#NoMoreTorture
Cheese!

Yoda
Rainbow Keeper

Post by Yoda » Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:01 am

This was hard :shock:

~Story: The story is very good but there are too much characters, I don't like it... - 8

~Boss fights: Boss fights are very interesting to me, I enjoyed. I know, the evil parts ruined everything, but it's part of this series :P - 9

~Evil parts: NO COMMENTS - -100000000

~Puzzles: nothing hard, nothing special - 3

~Generally: It was fun all the time for me (even the barrel torture was fun), it's maybe because I've been waiting for this for seven months :evil: - 6

(8+9-100000000+3+6)/5=-19999995

I don't agree with Phoenix, I give this level a -19999995/10 :D
FinnThor
Rainbow Master

Post by FinnThor » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:12 pm

Bumping this back up, but also replying to some things. Replies are in bold, as per usual.
Yoda wrote:This was hard :shock: of course

~Story: The story is very good but there are too much characters, I don't like it... - 8 I'm assuming you dislike the characters and not the story. which characters are you not liking/what are you not liking about them? (Or are there just too many for your liking?)

~Boss fights: Boss fights are very interesting to me, I enjoyed. I know, the evil parts ruined everything, but it's part of this series :P - 9 None of the Boss Fights were evil or anything. (Besides Soul FWB) I wonder what the best boss was. (It obviously would've been Jackie's fight, which I removed at the last moment to prevent procrastination.)

~Evil parts: NO COMMENTS - -100000000 No comments? You could've commented plenty about the swarm of chompers and the merciless fake wall maze, or about how barrel torture had a whopping 26 barrels. (Time version is incoming soon btw, barrel torture only has 3 barrels in that version)

~Puzzles: nothing hard, nothing special - 3 I found the first spikeyball puzzle to be kinda challenging.

~Generally: It was fun all the time for me (even the barrel torture was fun), it's maybe because I've been waiting for this for seven months :evil: - 6 6 = 8 clearly

(8+9-100000000+3+6)/5=19999995 shhhh

I don't agree with Phoenix, I give this level a 19999995/10 :D yay
Oh, and Time Versions are different now. They now rework most of the adventure, nerfing things and making things more clear.

(Jackie's fight appears in 13) ;)
Cheese!

Yoda
Rainbow Keeper

Post by Yoda » Wed May 02, 2018 1:34 pm

FinnThor wrote:Bumping this back up, but also replying to some things. Replies are in bold, as per usual.
Yoda wrote:This was hard :shock: of course shut up :D

~Story: The story is very good but there are too much characters, I don't like it... - 8 I'm assuming you dislike the characters and not the story. which characters are you not liking/what are you not liking about them? (Or are there just too many for your liking?) Yeah, there are too many characters for my liking, but I think that everything will come out for good soon

~Boss fights: Boss fights are very interesting to me, I enjoyed. I know, the evil parts ruined everything, but it's part of this series :P - 9 None of the Boss Fights were evil or anything. (Besides Soul FWB) I wonder what the best boss was. (It obviously would've been Jackie's fight, which I removed at the last moment to prevent procrastination.) Nooooo, there are no evil boss fights, not at all, soul FWB was the easiest boss ever! My favorite boss was Cat vs pirates, I don't know why but I like it :D

~Evil parts: NO COMMENTS - -100000000 No comments? You could've commented plenty about the swarm of chompers and the merciless fake wall maze, or about how barrel torture had a whopping 26 barrels. (Time version is incoming soon btw, barrel torture only has 3 barrels in that version) oh, just 3 barrels, good, BUT STILL TOO MUCH!!! NO COMMENTS for other :lol:

~Puzzles: nothing hard, nothing special - 4 I found the first spikeyball puzzle to be kinda challenging. I will accept your appeal and I will increase your rating :wink:

~Generally: It was fun all the time for me (even the barrel torture was fun), it's maybe because I've been waiting for this for seven months :evil: - 6 6 = 8 clearly no Finn, obviously 6=10

(8+9+100000000+4+10)/-5=-20000006.2 shhhh I apologize for my non professionalism, there was a mistake in calculating, somebody changed + to -. I fixed it!

I don't agree with Phoenix, I give this level a 19999995/10 :D yay
sorry, here is your real rating: -20000006.2
Oh, and Time Versions are different now. They now rework most of the adventure, nerfing things and making things more clear.

(Jackie's fight appears in 13) ;)
PhoenixBlaze
Rainbow Wizard

Re:

Post by PhoenixBlaze » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:34 pm

Yoda wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:29 pm
Finn, I think you discovered the worst punishment for all thieves, criminals, serial killers...
(insert hyness-style laugh)
henyekekek*SNORT*neykyekhyekNYEKSHDSHSHSHDHDHDFHFHHFHFG*SNORT*SNORT*SNORT*

foreshadowing :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
currently simping for kiyotaka ishimaru
FinnThor
Rainbow Master

Re: New Adventure - Cheese Vs Pirates 11 - The Greater Enemy

Post by FinnThor » Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:46 pm

I HAVE UPDATED THIS ADVENTURE WITH TWO DIALOGUES THAT ALLOW YOU TO SKIP THE BARREL SECTION AND THE SOUL FAKE WALL BOSS IF YOU WANT TO.
Cheese!

Yoda
Rainbow Keeper

Post by Yoda » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:50 am

FinnThor wrote:
Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:46 pm
I HAVE UPDATED THIS ADVENTURE WITH TWO DIALOGUES THAT ALLOW YOU TO SKIP THE BARREL SECTION AND THE SOUL FAKE WALL BOSS IF YOU WANT TO.
Pff, that's for babies :lol:
Timecrokba
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by Timecrokba » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:06 pm

I mean, considering I procrastinate too much, this is probably the easiest the adventure will get.
My Level List

"Its almost scary how go to bed" -Morgana Probably. Persona 5 if you don't know what thats from.
Lazy Loof
Rainbow Wizard

Post by Lazy Loof » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:25 am

Thanks for your work! I see only a handful of people played and replied. I wonder when will this inactivity be eliminated from WA3E. :(

Played it now, though, I am stuck with the first boss only. Till this point, I can say that this adventure really require timing skills. Scenery and audio are well enough for the scenes. Well done and best wishes for your next CvP! :D
Previously known as Aryan101