New COLDDD Adventure: Sundog Mirage

Post, Download, and Discuss Custom Adventures.
nasko222
Rainbow Master

New COLDDD Adventure: Sundog Mirage

Post by nasko222 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:46 pm

Everything is TESTED again. This adventure has 3 ways to complete it. I think it's easy but it's cool. Rate from 1 to 5. and say #moreadventures if you want more from me :stinkycool:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rainbowmon
Rainbow Keeper

Re: New COLDDD Adventure: Sundog Mirage

Post by rainbowmon » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:02 pm

Just downloaded and will check it out in a few minutes.
rainbowmon
Rainbow Keeper

Post by rainbowmon » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:55 pm

Okay, THAT was TRIXIE. (Forgive my spelling of tricksy, I'm an My Little Pony fan and couldn't help but make a reference to the great and poweful unicorn in question.) I have no clue if I did that in the intended way or not, but that was actually kinda fun to figure out a way to get all the coins and gems (you did intend for a few places where you use the trick where you can step on a Brr float, slide into a wall, and step off in another direction if you time it right... Didn't you?). 5 out of 5, I really liked that. One question though... What in the universe was the Baby Boomer supposed to be for?

(Oh, and if it weren't obvious already... More Adventures would be cool.)
nasko222
Rainbow Master

Post by nasko222 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:18 am

Give me some ideas because i don't have pls. IDK Z-Bots or KaboomTown, or Chomper Race.
nasko222
Rainbow Master

Post by nasko222 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:20 am

The tiny wall right to the baby boomer and the button is a water logic. You need to make BRR Bridge from the boomer to the button and bridge to the gem island will appear.
nasko222
Rainbow Master

Post by nasko222 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:42 am

I tested the bug with the brr but i need to skill this :D. Everything is Timing
rainbowmon
Rainbow Keeper

Post by rainbowmon » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:57 pm

Yeah, especially the last one. I did it two tiles right of the broken bridge, and the last Brr float requires you to slide into the path diagonally, quickly cast a Brr spellball at the destination, and slide left onto the part of the bridge that is walkable. If it helps, remember that, to step off a Brr float without drowning, you must have hit a wall, and you mustn't be holding the direction you want to go in, or you'll be too slow and drown. Wait for a split second, then hit the direction you want to go. Alternatively, if you're good, you can use the mouse, like I did with my final Brr float to get the treasure left of the star, due to having to step diagonally to get both on and off, but... Suffice it to say you should save the game before attempting it unless you're really confident.
rainbowmon
Rainbow Keeper

Post by rainbowmon » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:57 pm

Yeah, especially the last one in the Brr float bridge to *ahem* Treasure Island. I did it two tiles right of the broken bridge, and the last Brr float requires you to slide into the path diagonally, quickly cast a Brr spellball at the destination, and slide left onto the part of the bridge that is walkable. If it helps, remember that, to step off a Brr float without drowning, you must have hit a wall, and you mustn't be holding the direction you want to go in, or you'll be too slow and drown. Wait for a split second, then hit the direction you want to go. Alternatively, if you're good, you can use the mouse, like I did with my final Brr float to get the treasure left of the star, due to having to step diagonally to get both on and off, but... Suffice it to say you should save the game before attempting it unless you're really confident.
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Jutomi » Fri Jan 27, 2023 1:27 am

Played through it; not the hardest level, and maybe not the most innovative - but still enjoyable. :P

And as usual, my video solution~
Your only little stinker that's absolutely NOT a z-bot by this name,
Jutomi~ :mrgreen:

Also, if you want to see my level list, here it is! :D
(Also: List of Hubs, WA Manual)
Oh, and my YT wonderland channel. Forgot about that.