New Dark Adventure: Chomper Race

Post, Download, and Discuss Custom Adventures.
nasko222
Rainbow Master

New Dark Adventure: Chomper Race

Post by nasko222 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:22 am

Everything is TESTED if you have questions leave a reply and this level is a bit harder that other my levels.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rainbowmon
Rainbow Keeper

Re: New Dark Adventure: Chomper Race

Post by rainbowmon » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:48 pm

I am... Completely stumped. I can get the chomper as far as just below the first tentacle it comes across, but I canfigure out how I'm supposed to get him further without one of us getting defeated. *sigh* Unfortunately, I really don't think I have the patience right now to figure this one out, let alone execute it, so for now, this one is going to go unfinished... Sorry. (By the way, if I may offer a slight bit of criticism from what I've seen so far: with how you're having to guide the chomper through different traps and all, I really don't think this should be a dark level. The spy-eye is effectively useless and if you're too far away you can't see the chomper or the traps.)
Wonderland King
Rainbow Master

Post by Wonderland King » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:55 am

I don't think I'm up for this kind of action right now. The design is actually pretty neat, though. :)
nasko222
Rainbow Master

Post by nasko222 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:22 am

rainbowgamer try to increase the gamma of your monitor
rainbowmon
Rainbow Keeper

Post by rainbowmon » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:39 pm

I, uhh... Use a laptop. And I always have it at max brightness. I might try hooking it up to my TV later, but even then, I still don't have the faintest clue how to get the chomper past the first tentacle.
|Cookie|
Rainbow Star

Post by |Cookie| » Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:19 am

I pretty much cheesed this level (and got GOLD) without the need of a chomper, all thanks for the blink at the start.
Spoiler wrote:I took one blink, took the coins on the left, then pressed the rainbow diamond button that activates the bridge to the star and blinked outside. Collected all gems/coins and got the star. It should've been a round button instead.
I don't know if I'm gonna try the intended path, because I'm not a big fan of traps, wish it wasn't that dark as well. :P

One thing I also noticed is that there are some weirdly place fake walls that allow me to reach areas that are supposedly out of bounds. Still, cool level. :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Previously known as "kidkidaaa1"
My level list
My hub: TTN
Woof Woof
nasko222
Rainbow Master

Post by nasko222 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:11 pm

I know i am late. but IG i have nothing better to do. I made a fix for this adventure removing the instant win way + the stupid fake walls.

The adventure is still annoying and dark :D