New Adventure - Cheese Vs Pirates 12 - Grimoire Xerianov

Post, Download, and Discuss Custom Adventures.
Yoda
Rainbow Keeper

New Adventure - Cheese Vs Pirates 12 - Grimoire Xerianov

Post by Yoda » Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:17 am

Because CvP 11 was before 4 months and no one is crazy to replay that adventure, I'll remind you that you found new artifact on Olona and you met new friend, Brooke.

In CvP 12 we will dive deeply into the story but instead of learning something new about it you will be more confused than ever because this adventure is very strange. There is two boss fights and they aren't hard and evil, there is actually no evil parts (I think you all need
a break from CvP 11 :lol: ). This adventure also contains some horror parts, for a change :P .

For the best experience, download Finn's music pack

I also have to give credits to some people:

-FinnThor - Tested this adventure and fixed some bugs.
-Airie - Fixed some bugs, I guess
-PhoenixBlaze - I used idea from one of his adventure,Red Echoes, which I think is one of the best adventures I ever played.

I hope you'll enjoy in every second of this adventure :D

Download Link
FinnThor
Rainbow Master

Re: New Adventure - Cheese Vs Pirates 12 - Grimoire Xerianov

Post by FinnThor » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:42 pm

I already tested this adventure 5 times from start-to-finish, but I need to say here that I absolutely LOVED this adventure. In my opinion, it's the best CvP adventure that there is. :D
Cheese!

Cheese Vs Pirates, featuring Finn, Timecrokba, and Yoda!
Yoda
Rainbow Keeper

Post by Yoda » Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:27 pm

FinnThor wrote:
Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:42 pm
I already tested this adventure 5 times from start-to-finish, but I need to say here that I absolutely LOVED this adventure. In my opinion, it's the best CvP adventure that there is. :D
You really think that? Oh wow, I'm honored :D
Wonderland King
Rainbow Master

Post by Wonderland King » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:54 am

I'm a bit behind on the storyline, but I'm enjoying this one. My main complaint is that some parts of the level, such as some cutscenes, aren't really as polished as they could be - for example, when Stinkers disappear behind walls, they usually still remain visible, and you should make all the walls on a level's border have Xtrude 1.0 so you can't see through them; thoroughness with things like these is always a plus. That being said, I'm finding some of these gameplay areas to be really well done! I especially liked the first puzzle (with the springs and faint magic); it wasn't too hard, but at the same time, it required careful thought and consideration of my options. My other favorite was the action level with the chomper. That's not to say I'm not enjoying the button puzzles - it's a neat concept, and there's even a lot of variety in how it's used. I'm still figuring out one of them, though, but I'm sure I'll get it eventually. :wink:
FinnThor
Rainbow Master

Post by FinnThor » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:33 pm

Wonderland King wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:54 am
I'm a bit behind on the storyline, but I'm enjoying this one. I'm still figuring out one of them, though, but I'm sure I'll get it eventually. :wink:
Tbh most of the earlier CvP adventures are pretty bad or just stupidly hard in some parts. (whoops my bad)

If you're referring to the teleporter puzzle, that puzzle tends to break and when I was playtesting it for Yoda, I could not find a way to fix it. :|

I should be starting on CvP 13 soon, so it won't be that long before it's released.
Cheese!

Cheese Vs Pirates, featuring Finn, Timecrokba, and Yoda!
Yoda
Rainbow Keeper

Post by Yoda » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:30 pm

FinnThor wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:33 pm
If you're referring to the teleporter puzzle, that puzzle tends to break and when I was playtesting it for Yoda, I could not find a way to fix it. :|
I am pretty sure I fixed it and I managed to complete that puzzle...?

Wonderland King wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:54 am
I'm a bit behind on the storyline, but I'm enjoying this one. My main complaint is that some parts of the level, such as some cutscenes, aren't really as polished as they could be - for example, when Stinkers disappear behind walls, they usually still remain visible, and you should make all the walls on a level's border have Xtrude 1.0 so you can't see through them; thoroughness with things like these is always a plus. That being said, I'm finding some of these gameplay areas to be really well done! I especially liked the first puzzle (with the springs and faint magic); it wasn't too hard, but at the same time, it required careful thought and consideration of my options. My other favorite was the action level with the chomper. That's not to say I'm not enjoying the button puzzles - it's a neat concept, and there's even a lot of variety in how it's used. I'm still figuring out one of them, though, but I'm sure I'll get it eventually.
I totally agree with you, in future I'll pay more attention on these small details and try to avoid that ugliness in level design. Thank you :D