New Adventure - GROW Wraiths

Post, Download, and Discuss Custom Adventures.
Lazy Loof
Rainbow Wizard

New Adventure - GROW Wraiths

Post by Lazy Loof » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:15 am

This adventure is from my unreleased stuff. You can have alternate solutions for this one.
Hope you all enjoy! :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Previously known as Aryan101
Lazy Loof
Rainbow Wizard

Re: New Adventure - GROW Wraiths

Post by Lazy Loof » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:53 pm

DP, but I see no one replying to this one... I actually want to know if there are alternative solutions to this one or not.
PhoenixBlaze
Rainbow Wizard

Post by PhoenixBlaze » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:03 pm

I haven't played this yet. :oops:
currently simping for kiyotaka ishimaru
PhoenixBlaze
Rainbow Wizard

Post by PhoenixBlaze » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:22 pm

I've finished it and I liked the puzzles, but the second one was boring, making bridges to the keys, and it was really tedious trying to make a path for the turtles without accidentally planting a growflower on a spot that shouldn't be there.
currently simping for kiyotaka ishimaru
Lazy Loof
Rainbow Wizard

Post by Lazy Loof » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:25 pm

Phoenix wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:22 pm
I've finished it and I liked the puzzles, but the second one was boring, making bridges to the keys, and it was really tedious trying to make a path for the turtles without accidentally planting a growflower on a spot that shouldn't be there.
Yeah, it was for me too during testing. That is why I made the second wraith slower than normal.
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:30 pm

I'll try it in an hour or so. Just need to finish up something else first.
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:49 pm

I'm not hugely impressed with this level. Sure, it showcases an unused feature pretty well, but it's very, very slow.
Lazy Loof
Rainbow Wizard

Post by Lazy Loof » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:55 am

Wonderman109 wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:49 pm
I'm not hugely impressed with this level. Sure, it showcases an unused feature pretty well, but it's very, very slow.
Okay, I understand.
If this is the first time you're trying my adventure, then I suggest you should also try this one: viewtopic.php?f=35&t=27632
It's my first adventure, although it might not be too nice since I'm still new to level making... But since you all are experienced (I think!) so I want you'll to try it and find some defects so I can improve my level making. :)
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:20 pm

Aryan wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:55 am
Wonderman109 wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:49 pm
Okay, I understand.
If this is the first time you're trying my adventure, then I suggest you should also try this one: viewtopic.php?f=35&t=27632
It's my first adventure, although it might not be too nice since I'm still new to level making... But since you all are experienced (I think!) so I want you'll to try it and find some defects so I can improve my level making. :)
There's no defects, it's still a pretty good level - especially for your second one. Grow Wraiths themselves are just annoying, that can't be helped and it's why they didn't show up in PotZ, much like missile-flowers in WA. Nothing's wrong with slow levels or with small loopholes in levels, it's just not the types of levels I'm used to. I've always been a sucker for hub-type levels and very short but hard puzzles, but tastes will vary and I'm sure I will come to like your levels more as you make more, and likewise you will inevitably start making a variety of levels as you progress. When I started here, I only ever made massive hub-type levels and people told me to slow down. I got upset, but I did slow down, and my levels improved very slowly after that.