Rebooted Adventure: The New Town!

Post, Download, and Discuss Custom Adventures.
ab-47
Rainbow Star

Rebooted Adventure: The New Town!

Post by ab-47 » Sun Jun 11, 2023 2:33 am

AS OF JUNE 14TH 2023, THE LEVEL HAS BEEN UPDATED BECAUSE OF A BROKEN WLV, PLS DOWNLOAD AGAIN, SORRY. :oops:

Requires Modded WA to play.

Hey everyone, it feels like I haven't posted a level in such a long time, last two adventures were my coup collab entry which was a massive project for the best thing to ever happen in this decade of the Pcpuzzle community, and the other level was my short puzzle, Ad Astra. 8)

With that out of the way, I have been working on a reboot for this adventure, which oddly has had the most downloads I've ever seen in the WAE1/WAE3 adventures, The New Town is a level I made back in 2011 and it pains me to how horribly designed that level was. So, to keep almost everything intact, I have decided to rewrite all the dialogs, keep a few important story events, and change the whole decoration, as well as the objective for this adventure. 8)

Honestly, the difficulty is easy, I know the way I scale my levels based on how challenging they could be is not impartial, but I strongly believe the puzzles you'll play here will be aligned next to Ad Astra or the first few puzzles of my Coup Collab entry. 8)

Installation I've already packed all the content, you just need to extract the compressed file (.zip) into your WA file and everything will go to its place. 8)

Recommended to download Nobody's + Ice's music pack for a more immersive experience (128th edition)! I just picked two tracks from the pack because they sounded good, and I'm too lazy to update my music pack to be frank. 8)

This should take less than 45 minutes to solve if you figure out the trick, you'll feel like you're playing a 2011 adventure, it's shorter than what I'd usually do in comparison to The Hidden Archive series. I promise to get Part 4 released later this year. I will be releasing a patch for part 3 soon enough to make it more "playable". I honestly wish I had more free time to get things done but I'm just having a lot of work to get done and my interest in Wonderland is in an all-time low, but I will get them done for sure before 2024. :oops:

prospectively speaking, I might reboot more WAE1 adventures or even do tribute adventures to old level creators, will see. 8)

I hope you have fun. :mrgreen:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by ab-47 on Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:15 am, edited 5 times in total.
LEVEL LIS1
The Hidd3n Archive, Part Four: [36%, In Progress]
The Hidden 4rchive, Part Three (Redeemer's Edition)
The Apocollab [0%, Confirmed, Planning]
Are Cookie and Ash Gay? [Cancelled]
ab-47
Rainbow Star

Re: Rebooted Adventure: The New Town!

Post by ab-47 » Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:15 pm

Guys, cookie broke my level, updated. Blame him, not me, sorry. 8)
LEVEL LIS1
The Hidd3n Archive, Part Four: [36%, In Progress]
The Hidden 4rchive, Part Three (Redeemer's Edition)
The Apocollab [0%, Confirmed, Planning]
Are Cookie and Ash Gay? [Cancelled]