Chomper Diversions 3

Post, Download, and Discuss Custom Adventures.
InvisibleWater6512
Platinum Wonderlander

Chomper Diversions 3

Post by InvisibleWater6512 » Wed Jul 05, 2023 1:31 am

Another level from the user I mentioned earlier, with a similar focus on Chompers.

This one's more of a test level.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Re: Chomper Diversions 3

Post by Jutomi » Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:34 am

Dunno where else to post this, but since this is sort-of a glitch / test / experiment adventure, I figured it's only fair my glitch / test / experiment video in a different level inspired by this went here as well... :lol:

As I (hopefully) show here, ghost water chompers' animations sometimes break, depending on whether a nearby water chomper is swimming or not... and, a few other criteria such as direction and distance of the player's camera seem to also be at play here? It's... definitely one of the weirder things I've seen. Not... even one of the weirdest. But one of the weirder things. xD
Your only little stinker that's absolutely NOT a z-bot by this name,
Jutomi~ :mrgreen:

Also, if you want to see my level list, here it is! :D
(Also: List of Hubs, WA Manual)
Oh, and my YT wonderland channel. Forgot about that.
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Fri Jul 14, 2023 5:27 pm

Jutomi wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:34 am
Dunno where else to post this, but since this is sort-of a glitch / test / experiment adventure, I figured it's only fair my glitch / test / experiment video in a different level inspired by this went here as well... :lol:

As I (hopefully) show here, ghost water chompers' animations sometimes break, depending on whether a nearby water chomper is swimming or not... and, a few other criteria such as direction and distance of the player's camera seem to also be at play here? It's... definitely one of the weirder things I've seen. Not... even one of the weirdest. But one of the weirder things. xD
Yeah, water chompers are complicated and not every edge case can be thought of. Still, the fact we even have ghost waters is great, it's the most advanced chomper type in the series now. (and it's not even canon)
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Jutomi » Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:57 pm

Oh and I finally got around to uploading my run of this. :lol:

boop
Your only little stinker that's absolutely NOT a z-bot by this name,
Jutomi~ :mrgreen:

Also, if you want to see my level list, here it is! :D
(Also: List of Hubs, WA Manual)
Oh, and my YT wonderland channel. Forgot about that.