POTZ Collab Idea

Post, Download, and Discuss Custom Adventures.
TwingleTheScraggler
Gold Wonderlander

POTZ Collab Idea

Post by TwingleTheScraggler » Sun Jan 28, 2024 6:59 am

After the MOFI Collab is done, will there be a POTZ Collab? I would like to see that.
nasko222
Rainbow Master

Re: POTZ Collab Idea

Post by nasko222 » Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:19 pm

my idea for the mofi collab came from the fact the beta MOFI editors got found, and because more than 50% of MOFI levels are from the designers not from MS himself. So not sure :D maybe sometime in the future
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Jutomi » Tue Jan 30, 2024 2:12 am

Could certainly be interesting. I think the meta right now, outside of people working on large original-game-based hubs of their own, is pushing the game's aesthetics to their extreme, at least for a lot of the Wonderlanders. Or sticking to the original WA style. Come to think of it, POTZ style really isn't super popular atm, despite it being the go-to in the early days of the new editor. But I'm sure it'll come in fashion again one day; 'tis one of my preferred aesthetics to work with. :)
Your only little stinker that's absolutely NOT a z-bot by this name,
Jutomi~ :mrgreen:

Also, if you want to see my level list, here it is! :D
(Also: List of Hubs, WA Manual)
Oh, and my YT wonderland channel. Forgot about that.
nasko222
Rainbow Master

Post by nasko222 » Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:07 am

If you guys want, Make 1 level for each area of POTZ

1. ZBOT starter area
2. Barren
3. Stars end
4. Jaava
5. Qwertyx
6. Wonderland
7. Wonderland Academy
8. morklins magic area, (random background with abstract, uses flash)
9. Creepy Keep
10. Barren Underground
11. Barren zbot area
12. uo ruins
13. uo challegers part
14. zBot rescue level (Before end game)
15. Escape level, Hard level where you escape the planet of zbots
Last edited by nasko222 on Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
nasko222
Rainbow Master

Post by nasko222 » Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:12 am

There are more areas than in MOFI , so only 3 people doing this is enough to surpass the MOFI collab levels count

and if you want the aestetics use WA EDITOR 3.00 (with windows 10 lag patch)

and if you REALLY want the aestetics, use the WA3 Beta1 embedded editor, thats the closest we have to earliest WA3 build

PS: in wa3 beta editor there are few quirks i havent fully utilized or tried to make a good level from, you can combine flash and floing, you can put grow inside suctubes and few other stuff, Also the most game breaking is because its embedded editor, you can kinda travel between adventures with adventure stars xddd
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Jutomi » Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:07 pm

I'd have to think about it, but like how mofi allowed me to use my raw unrestricted quick-puzzle energy there's a chance I come up with something one day. But especially given I've had to take a break from youtube with how ill and even more behind on just about everything i've been lately I wouldn't bank on it.

ab-47
Rainbow Star

Post by ab-47 » Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:56 am

nasko222 wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:07 am

1. ZBOT starter area
2. Barren
3. Stars end
4. Jaava
5. Qwertyx
6. Wonderland
7. Wonderland Academy
8. Creepy Keep
9. Barren Underground
10. Barren zbot area
11. ZBot rescue level (Before end game)
12. Escape level, Hard level where you escape the planet of zbots
Hmmm, this sounds fun. I might contribute to making some levels. What are the conditions / restrictions for the levels? Am I allowed to use the new OpenWA content? :)

Also, Uo is missing in this list, pls add.
LEVEL LIS1
The Hidd3n Archive, Part Four: [36%, In Progress]
The Hidden 4rchive, Part Three (Redeemer's Edition)
The Apocollab [0%, Confirmed, Planning]
Are Cookie and Ash Gay? [Cancelled]
nasko222
Rainbow Master

Post by nasko222 » Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:45 am

use new openwa content - sadly probably not, the idea is to use whats introduced to the player in particular area, for example only magic in first potz area is pop and pow or that blink isnt introduced before the academy. Or you wont put lurkers on a stars end level, yes theyre potz object but it doesnt fit in that place of course.

you can use openwa but ill convert all levels to the wa3 beta format when i compile the collab, for authenticity

also uo yes sorry i forgot, yes Uo too, also please guys use uo once chargers only in uo like they were intended to LOL, cuz i what i learned on the forum people love to use once chargers EVERYWHERE (oh also maybe escape level that one used uo chargers)
Last edited by nasko222 on Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
nasko222
Rainbow Master

Post by nasko222 » Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:48 am

updated the list again, check it out i added 2 uo also i forgot morklin flash magic out in space and time part that ones also added
nasko222
Rainbow Master

Post by nasko222 » Sat Feb 03, 2024 9:59 pm

wellllllllllllllll i think this is my submission for the first level, potz entry area. im sorry i cant help myself but start with simple puzzle and then majorly overcomplicate everything. at least i stuck to the objects that are introduced only (i used teleporters, i think those were introduced early, right? if not sorry), the white moobot couldve very easily been one of the new killer moobots too, magic only pop hence this is before the power cubes. welllll its a good level, just dont get lost in it, I hope you at least try to enjoy it and not get scared.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Jutomi » Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:38 pm

nasko222 wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:07 am

1. ZBOT starter area
2. Barren
3. Stars end
4. Jaava
5. Qwertyx
6. Wonderland
7. Wonderland Academy
8. morklins magic area, (random background with abstract, uses flash)
9. Creepy Keep
10. Barren Underground
11. Barren zbot area
12. uo ruins
13. uo challegers part
14. zBot rescue level (Before end game)
15. Escape level, Hard level where you escape the planet of zbots
Aight, so a few questions about this.

1) I take it that we'll be trying to stick to Grow in Jaava, Pop/Brr in the Creepy Keep, no magic in Qwertyx (can we use giant ice crabs..? xd), Floing in barren, and flash in Morklin's area, and then by Uo we can use whatever? I take it that single-charges could also be used in the z-bot ending?

2) Wow, I must not have played POTZ for a while, I don't remember Wonderland or Wonderland Academy having (at least many) levels. Would we each have to each contribute a Z-bot escape level though?

3) Would it be OK for me to make a second Jaava level in place of a Barren Z-Bot area? Just to make the one a touch smaller and the other a touch larger? :P

nasko222
Rainbow Master

Post by nasko222 » Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:31 am

1) I take it that we'll be trying to stick to Grow in Jaava, Pop/Brr in the Creepy Keep, no magic in Qwertyx (can we use giant ice crabs..? xd), Floing in barren, and flash in Morklin's area, and then by Uo we can use whatever? I take it that single-charges could also be used in the z-bot ending?

A: Yes, about ice crabs, at this point, alright, i guess we can also use Minotaurs and Killer moobots, in POTZ levels. And I guess ill edit my Dispatch 13 level and replace the moobot with a killer one if we do that

2) Wow, I must not have played POTZ for a while, I don't remember Wonderland or Wonderland Academy having (at least many) levels. Would we each have to each contribute a Z-bot escape level though?

A: Yes, everyone makes their own escape, thats good

3) Would it be OK for me to make a second Jaava level in place of a Barren Z-Bot area? Just to make the one a touch smaller and the other a touch larger? :P

A: Sure
nasko222
Rainbow Master

Post by nasko222 » Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:37 am

This is how my level looks when used OpenWA items that fit the theme, I replaced one of the moobots with killer moobot and the other one with minotaur
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TwingleTheScraggler
Gold Wonderlander

Post by TwingleTheScraggler » Tue Feb 06, 2024 3:48 am

nasko222 wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:37 am
This is how my level looks when used OpenWA items that fit the theme, I replaced one of the moobots with killer moobot and the other one with minotaur
What is a "minotaur"?
nasko222
Rainbow Master

Post by nasko222 » Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:47 am

new openwa element i coded in the new 10.5.0 update, its recreation of the vehicle from the game amazing kye, in the game its not referenced what the name of it is but theres one level that implies its called minotaur

all levels in AKye have purple walls and that reminds me of the zbot leveltex, so thats why i believe minotaurs fit zbot levels
TwingleTheScraggler
Gold Wonderlander

Post by TwingleTheScraggler » Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:06 am

nasko222 wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:47 am
new openwa element i coded in the new 10.5.0 update, its recreation of the vehicle from the game amazing kye, in the game its not referenced what the name of it is but theres one level that implies its called minotaur

all levels in AKye have purple walls and that reminds me of the zbot leveltex, so thats why i believe minotaurs fit zbot levels
Oh, right. I forgot about those. They're the moving boxes with the arrows on them, right?
nasko222
Rainbow Master

Post by nasko222 » Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:48 pm

yes