Pawelec's Custom Lair is online!

Leveltextures, Custom Icons, etc. for Wonderland Adventures.
FinnThor
Rainbow Master

Post by FinnThor » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:49 pm

Pawelec wrote:Sorry for the delay, but my research project requires more attention now because of some unexpected difficulties. I will release everything I have created over past 5 years this summer, I promise. I'll try to upload few smaller asset packs and most object textures this week. The last asset packs are created along with corresponding leveltexes to keep the style consistent, so they will take some time to finish.

The yot yot's hub made me realise the Lair uploads are my swansong. I have no further plans related with Wonderland after I upload all of my creations and ports from other games. This makes the work harder as it is hard for me to leave the community I was a part of for 14 years. On the other hand I'm in a hurry because more and more people leave PC Puzzle and I want to upload stuff to the Lair before all the level designers leave so someone can actually use it.
I honestly don't planning on leaving unless either I'm the only person left on the forums or until I feel like it. I still have many things that I want to do. One of them is my hub, which is not even close to being completed.

Edit: 2 Pages?! How?! :shock:
Cheese!

Cheese Vs Pirates, featuring Finn, Timecrokba, and Yoda!
PhoenixBlaze
Rainbow Wizard

Post by PhoenixBlaze » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:51 pm

The thing with the forum is that it's on its last leg. I'm trying my best to make my adventures, but by the time they'll be finished, only two or three people will see them. It's going to be tiring making all of my storyline adventures and waiting for replies, only to wait for longer and longer periods of time. I have no intention of leaving, because that's not gonna help with the problem, and I don't see the point in it.
currently simping for kiyotaka ishimaru
FinnThor
Rainbow Master

Post by FinnThor » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:53 pm

PhoenixBlaze wrote:The thing with the forum is that it's on its last leg. I'm trying my best to make my adventures, but by the time they'll be finished, only two or three people will see them. It's going to be tiring making all of my storyline adventures and waiting for replies, only to wait for longer and longer periods of time. I have no intention of leaving, because that's not gonna help with the problem, and I don't see the point in it.
I still make adventures in hopes that maybe something will happen, causing the forum to be revived. Even if only 1-2 people are going to see them, I'm still going to upload them in case a huge onslaught of people come back/arrive due to a new Wonderland game announcement from Patrick, but that probably won't happen.
Cheese!

Yoda
Rainbow Keeper

Post by Yoda » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:58 pm

FinnThor wrote:
PhoenixBlaze wrote:The thing with the forum is that it's on its last leg. I'm trying my best to make my adventures, but by the time they'll be finished, only two or three people will see them. It's going to be tiring making all of my storyline adventures and waiting for replies, only to wait for longer and longer periods of time. I have no intention of leaving, because that's not gonna help with the problem, and I don't see the point in it.
I still make adventures in hopes that maybe something will happen, causing the forum to be revived. Even if only 1-2 people are going to see them, I'm still going to upload them in case a huge onslaught of people come back/arrive due to a new Wonderland game announcement from Patrick, but that probably won't happen.
If WA 4 comes out that would surely attract many people.
But I believe the Patrick gave up on making WA :cry:
FinnThor
Rainbow Master

Post by FinnThor » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:02 pm

Yoda wrote:
FinnThor wrote:
If WA 4 comes out that would surely attract many people.
But I believe the Patrick gave up on making WA :cry:
It's been over 3 years since the last Midnight Post, so I doubt there will be a WA4. :cry:

Now, let's not get too off topic. :P
Cheese!

PhoenixBlaze
Rainbow Wizard

Post by PhoenixBlaze » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:04 pm

I mean, Finn, I'd love to do a new tennis with you if Yoda decides to leave, but I'm a bit preoccupied at the moment..

Wait, we're going off topic? Whoops.
FinnThor
Rainbow Master

Post by FinnThor » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:06 pm

PhoenixBlaze wrote:I mean, Finn, I'd love to do a new tennis with you if Yoda decides to leave, but I'm a bit preoccupied at the moment..

Yep, going off topic, let's stop posting until a new something comes out on the lair.
Cheese!

Yoda
Rainbow Keeper

Post by Yoda » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:41 pm

PhoenixBlaze wrote:I mean, Finn, I'd love to do a new tennis with you if Yoda decides to leave, but I'm a bit preoccupied at the moment..

It will not happen :P
But, there's nothing bad to start with FinnThor a new adventure series :wink:
Or maybe, we can start a new series. I'll talk to Finn :wink:

Sorry for Offtopics :oops:
Pawelec
Rainbow Master

Post by Pawelec » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:24 pm

Don't be sorry, we need posts these days. I was actually thinking about getting involved in a little tennis, so feel free to speculate :D

Huge object texture pack coming tomorrow morning. Mainly recolourings, but some more interesting stuff is coming as well.
"Let us return to the past; it will be progress."
by Giuseppe Verdi
FinnThor
Rainbow Master

Post by FinnThor » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:52 pm

Pawelec wrote:Don't be sorry, we need posts these days. I was actually thinking about getting involved in a little tennis, so feel free to speculate :D

Huge object texture pack coming tomorrow morning. Mainly recolourings, but some more interesting stuff is coming as well.
*Speculates*

Who are you doing the tennis with?

Also, I'm looking forward to the object texture pack.

Also, Pawelec, I was wondering if you could try to make a graveyard leveltex and some models for it. I'd really appreciate it if you could!
Cheese!

Yoda
Rainbow Keeper

Post by Yoda » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:36 am

FinnThor wrote:
Pawelec wrote:Don't be sorry, we need posts these days. I was actually thinking about getting involved in a little tennis, so feel free to speculate :D

*Speculates*

Who are you doing the tennis with?

Also, I'm looking forward to the object texture pack.

Also, Pawelec, I was wondering if you could try to make a graveyard leveltex and some models for it. I'd really appreciate it if you could!
I would like this texture too :D
FinnThor
Rainbow Master

Post by FinnThor » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:54 am

Just a note for everyone - Pawelec has uploaded 4 new objecttexture packs to the Lair. :shock: :)
Cheese!

Pawelec
Rainbow Master

Post by Pawelec » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:52 pm

FinnThor wrote:Just a note for everyone - Pawelec has uploaded 4 new objecttexture packs to the Lair. :shock: :)
See? I don't even pay him to handle the announcements. :twisted:

Yup, 4 texture packs were up when Finn made his post, now it's 7 of them as I merged the tree textures into one pack as there are only 4 of them (what means the object texture section is almost complete, I'm working on the last watervine textures to release the pack and get back to models). The reason for the upload being so fast is the fact most stuff was made looooong ago and needed only minor tweaks.

I know you're waiting for the Grave Plains leveltex and its graveyard-ish props, but they require some more attention.
by Giuseppe Verdi
Yoda
Rainbow Keeper

Post by Yoda » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:20 pm

Pawelec wrote:
FinnThor wrote:Just a note for everyone - Pawelec has uploaded 4 new objecttexture packs to the Lair. :shock: :)

Yup, 4 texture packs were up when Finn made his post, now it's 7 of them as I merged the tree textures into one pack as there are only 4 of them (what means the object texture section is almost complete, I'm working on the last watervine textures to release the pack and get back to models). The reason for the upload being so fast is the fact most stuff was made looooong ago and needed only minor tweaks.

I know you're waiting for the Grave Plains leveltex and its graveyard-ish props, but they require some more attention.
He even sent me a PM about it :lol:
Thank you :)
FinnThor
Rainbow Master

Post by FinnThor » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:21 pm

Pawelec wrote:

YAY THE LILYPADS HAVE ARRIVED

Okay.
Cheese!

PhoenixBlaze
Rainbow Wizard

Post by PhoenixBlaze » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:25 pm

LILYPADS?! OH YES

edit: oh wait he didn't upload them yet
FinnThor
Rainbow Master

Post by FinnThor » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:27 pm

PhoenixBlaze wrote:LILYPADS?! OH YES

edit: oh wait he didn't upload them yet
Yes he did, I just downloaded them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cheese!

PhoenixBlaze
Rainbow Wizard

Post by PhoenixBlaze » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:39 pm

Huh. I thought they would be models. Does the square model come with the download?
FinnThor
Rainbow Master

Post by FinnThor » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:40 pm

PhoenixBlaze wrote:Huh. I thought they would be models. Does the square model come with the download?
The firetrap and glove charges use the square model, so, no. :P
Cheese!

PhoenixBlaze
Rainbow Wizard

Post by PhoenixBlaze » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:50 pm

Wait, so, how do i use them? Which object do I use?
FinnThor
Rainbow Master

Post by FinnThor » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:52 pm

PhoenixBlaze wrote:Wait, so, how do i use them? Which object do I use?
I have no idea. :P
Cheese!

Pawelec
Rainbow Master

Post by Pawelec » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:27 pm

FinnThor wrote:The firetrap and glove charges use the square model, so, no. :P
Change Firetrap's logic to 0 and use lilypad texture on it.
Last edited by Pawelec on Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
by Giuseppe Verdi
FinnThor
Rainbow Master

Post by FinnThor » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:37 pm

Pawelec wrote:
PhoenixBlaze wrote:The firetrap and glove charges use the square model, so, no. :P
Change Firetrap's logic to 0 and use lilypad texture on it.
Oh. Okay.

(Ummmm, also, Your quote says that PhoenixBlaze said that, but I was the one who said that.) :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cheese!

PhoenixBlaze
Rainbow Wizard

Post by PhoenixBlaze » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:42 pm

That happened with Cookie, too. Guess I'm famous around here.
FinnThor
Rainbow Master

Post by FinnThor » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:43 pm

PhoenixBlaze wrote:That happened with Cookie, too. Guess I'm famous around here.
I just checked. IT DID HAPPEN. :shock: :lol:

WITCHCRAFT!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cheese!

FinnThor
Rainbow Master

Post by FinnThor » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:52 pm

Pawelec wrote:
FinnThor wrote:I know you're waiting for the Grave Plains leveltex and its graveyard-ish props, but they require some more attention.
Just noticed this. I actually had no idea that you were already making a Graveyard leveltex. It was just something I was requesting. :lol:
Last edited by FinnThor on Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cheese!

Pawelec
Rainbow Master

Post by Pawelec » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:55 pm

Quote tool is trying to ridicule us, isn't it? :?

I have some news:
- my potential tennis player just backed out for serious life reasons, so the tennis is postponed for now,
- music pack section will appear at the Lair soon, I'm preparing something unusual because of my nerdy, over-intellectual nature, feel free to speculate about that instead of the tennis, although I've already dropped hints of it at PC Puzzle.
by Giuseppe Verdi
FinnThor
Rainbow Master

Post by FinnThor » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:57 pm

Pawelec wrote:My potential tennis player just backed out for serious life reasons
Oh. Sorry to hear that.
Pawelec wrote:I've already dropped hints of it at PC Puzzle.
No you haven't. We're at PCPuzzle right now! :lol:
Cheese!

Pawelec
Rainbow Master

Post by Pawelec » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:06 pm

FinnThor wrote:
Yes, I did. Just not in this topic. 8)
And you've even replied to it, Finn :lol:
by Giuseppe Verdi
FinnThor
Rainbow Master

Post by FinnThor » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:13 pm

Pawelec wrote:
FinnThor wrote:
Yes, I did. Just not in this topic. 8)
And you've even replied to it, Finn :lol:
Wait, I have?! Where?! :oops: :lol:
Cheese!