An Inquiry Regarding Custom Textures.

Leveltextures, Custom Icons, etc. for Wonderland Adventures.
FinnThor
Rainbow Master

An Inquiry Regarding Custom Textures.

Post by FinnThor » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:36 am

So, I recently downloaded Blazeknight's hub, Paradise Quest. I saw the shards and I would like to know how I would put the custom texture on the shards in my own levels, as there's no custom shard thing where I can change its texture. (To put it simply: How would I put custom shard textures on the shards? They have no editor thing where I can put them.)
Cheese!

Cheese Vs Pirates, featuring Finn, Timecrokba, and Yoda!
Blazeknight
Rainbow Master

Post by Blazeknight » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:56 pm

I think there's a WOP file that has an option to select your custom texture. You have to specify the file address of the texture you want in the editor when you select the gem object.

I don't think I have that file now. But you can do this. In my hub's files, select the wlv file which has a shard and right click on that object. Go to your adventure and left click in order to place it. THen, you can edit the texture by specifying the file path
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Happy to Help!

Check out my works @ http://quaziiquce.webs.com
FinnThor
Rainbow Master

Post by FinnThor » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:28 pm

Blazeknight wrote:I think there's a WOP file that has an option to select your custom texture. You have to specify the file address of the texture you want in the editor when you select the gem object.

I don't think I have that file now. But you can do this. In my hub's files, select the wlv file which has a shard and right click on that object. Go to your adventure and left click in order to place it. THen, you can edit the texture by specifying the file path
Can you give me an example of what I would rename it to? I renamed them to both "shard2" and I tried "Userdata\Custom\Objecttextures\shard2.

Neither of them worked. :P
So, I have no idea what to name it to.
Cheese!

Blazeknight
Rainbow Master

Post by Blazeknight » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:05 am

It's shard2.png or shard2.jpg. Check your file extension
Happy to Help!

Check out my works @ http://quaziiquce.webs.com
FinnThor
Rainbow Master

Post by FinnThor » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:06 pm

Blazeknight wrote:It's shard2.png or shard2.jpg. Check your file extension
"Couldn't load texture: shard2.png"

Help?

Edit: Nevermind, I got it all figured out. Thanks!
Cheese!