Have you ever shopped with a princess

Archive of the first decade of Off Topic Posts
laura n.
Rainbow Star

Have you ever shopped with a princess

Post by laura n. » Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:53 pm

Have you ever shopped with a Princess, I have.

I always hit the Disney stores after Hallween to scarf up on the left over costumes, they have the most beautiful princess clothes & Emily loves to play dress-up :D (didn't we all way back when)

Yesterday morning she desided she wanted to be Princess Jasmine, so she decked herself out, she had the clothes, the shoes and jewelry hanging from every part of her body. She kept herself busy in front of the mirror adding blush to her cheeks & lipgloss to her mouth (or all around her mouth :roll: )

Well it came time for her & I to go shopping (hubby's b-day is Fri.) & she refused to change her clothes :shock: She was a beautiful princess & wanted to stay that way. Who am I to argue with a Princess :wink: ???
So off we went, to the mall, to the Fishing Tackle store, the Book Store.
I'll tell you, it was worth it, she felt so beautiful, she behaved herself like a perfect princess, she smiled & waved at just about everybody. Mothers would smile & shake their heads at me & the Senior Citizens were very amused, laughing &stopping to talk to the lovely little princess. The man at the fish store gave her a sucker & some older gentleman gave her a few coins from his pocket for her purse. Emily, of course ate all this up :D :D :D :D

This was the perfect afternoon & a perfect credit card commercial

"spending the afternoon shopping with a princess..............priceless"

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:26 pm

That's a nice story Laura. Princess Emily has a nice ring to it :D People do tend to talk to you more when you have children out with you. It is good for the older folk too :D

My little "princes(ses)" have gone for tea at their friends house. All their friends seem to be girls - I am sure it is deliberate - that way they can dress up in all the princess clothes too. When I go and pick them up at six - they will be there at the door - fully adorned from head to foot in princess clothes just like Emily :twisted: :twisted:

Kids :wink:
Lillie The Beanhead! Image
"Lillie Still A London Phillie Dancing Like A Billie Goatee Wee Wee Lillie"
laura n.
Rainbow Star

Post by laura n. » Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:44 pm

Lillie wrote: My little "princes(ses)" have gone for tea at their friends house. All their friends seem to be girls - I am sure it is deliberate - that way they can dress up in all the princess clothes too. When I go and pick them up at six - they will be there at the door - fully adorned from head to foot in princess clothes just like Emily :twisted: :twisted:
Kids :wink:
Hey I'm just thankful Emily has decided to start acting like a girl, throughout the school year she played mostly with the boys. :shock:
One time she threw a fit because I refused to but her Spiderman shoes "like Mason has" :shock: :roll: :lol: :lol:
She's always prefered playing with her fathers tools, than help me with anything "girl" like. :?
Loirae
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Loirae » Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:40 am

Laura, Emily sounds absolutly priceless! I wished I could've seen her!
Loirae
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:09 am

:D :D :D That is a cute story Laura, I have shopped with a Princess....My Wife. :shock: She thinks she is Princess of quite alot. :D I wouldn't have it any other way. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Keeks
laura n.
Rainbow Star

Post by laura n. » Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:03 pm

Kiki, I love that, but rest assured I'm not a princess, I'm a QUEEN :!: :D

It's really warms my heart to know men still think of their wives as "princess's" :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
twohappylane
Rainbow Wizard

Post by twohappylane » Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:07 pm

Laura, I would love to have seen Princess Emily!!

Image She sounds adorable!

Actually Lillie, your boys are smart. When they get older, the girls will be their friends ~ and that makes the best girlfriends!!

Kiki, you are a sweetie. You sound like a good hubby!

My husband has called me Princess since the time we started going together. He treats me like one too!!
Susan
laura n.
Rainbow Star

Post by laura n. » Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:44 pm

twohappylane wrote: My husband has called me Princess since the time we started going together. He treats me like one too!!
Susan
Another lucky woman :D :D :D

Thanks for the compliment, I think Emily is very adorable, but one may call me "biased" :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
TheoX
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by TheoX » Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:46 pm

No, not biased, maybe "indulging" :lol:
I'm glad she got to be a princess, I know many little girls want to be one :D
(✿ ◕ᗜ◕)━♫.*・。゚
Currently making synth music as treehann
I make 2d games too at: treehann.itch.io
My old sig-bar image broke but I'm still thanking Pauline and Janet forever for their art!
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:20 am

Laura wrote:Kiki, I love that, but rest assured I'm not a princess, I'm a QUEEN
Of that I have no doubt! For if Emily is the Princess you have to be the Queen, Actually I call my wife Queen Babydolla, You've heard of Queen Amidala, (Star Wars) Well............. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Keeks
lgrapes
Rainbow Master

Post by lgrapes » Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:14 am

You know Laura Visa and Master Card run contests for commercials...You should look into that. You never know :wink: Your little princess could be the star of the next commercial :D

What a great story...Loved it :D
Martha's Vineyard and good friends...Life can not get much better!
lgrapes
Rainbow Master

Post by lgrapes » Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:14 am

You know Laura Visa and Master Card run contests for commercials...You should look into that. You never know :wink: Your little princess could be the star of the next commercial :D

What a great story...Loved it :D
Martha's Vineyard and good friends...Life can not get much better!
laura n.
Rainbow Star

Post by laura n. » Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:03 pm

No Lori, I didn't know that, Thanks for the information I may have to look into that one. It would be a GREAT commercial :D :D :D :D :D :D