CLOSING,CLOSING!!!!

Archive of the first decade of Off Topic Posts
Shorty
Rainbow Star

CLOSING,CLOSING!!!!

Post by Shorty » Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:13 pm

Due to the lack of usage and the cost to mantain the website, www.shortysanimationsandsigs.com will be closing... You will have approx. 2 weeks to save any files/signatures you may want!!!

We would like to thank all of you for using our signatures and the animations we gathered up for you.... I apologize for shutting down the website but please if you happen to have had signatures made by either me or my mom and would like to keep them save them to your hard drive and use them as an avatar as most do....

IF anyone would like to have signatures or anything made by my mother or I again send us a PM with the info....

We really enjoyed the time we spent here on wonderland with all of our friends and making the website/signatures for you all!

If you have any questions either post here or you can send a PM..

Take care

XoXo-Lots.Of.Love-XoXo
KYM

LoVe YaLL BuNcHeS!
lwijsbroek
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by lwijsbroek » Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:35 am

are you stopping with wonderland too, I miss your levels and the ones of your mom

Lydia
jcvalcar2
Rainbow MegaStar

Closing, Closing

Post by jcvalcar2 » Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:02 pm

I'm sorry to hear this, :( I'm gonna miss your web site.
You and your Mom did an awesome job putting this together for all of us to use. :D
Cathy
mette
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by mette » Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:48 pm

Hi Kym and Pam,

I'm sorry to hear you're closing down the web site :( . I usually visit when I'm feeling a little down and I need a laugh. Browsing all the brilliant animations always helps bring a smile back on my face :D . I completely understand the cost issue though :roll: .

BUT closing the web site is a minor thing compared to you two leaving Wonderland :shock: :cry: :( :cry: :cry: . I hope I misunderstood this:
Shorty wrote:We really enjoyed the time we spent here on wonderland with all of our friends
Please tell me that I misunderstood you and that you both are staying in Wonderland :) .

Mette
\Mette
moshposh
Rainbow Seeker

Post by moshposh » Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:29 pm

mette wrote:Please tell me that I misunderstood you and that you both are staying in Wonderland :) .
You Didnt. :cry: :cry: For peple who didnt get any emotocons:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by moshposh on Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:24 am, edited 7 times in total.
(\_/)must copy this cute bunny onto siggy.
(0.0)
(> <)btw, its moshe, not mp or moshposh.
Superterv
Rainbow Master

Post by Superterv » Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:16 am

Hi Kym, I was sorry to hear your news, but can understand why the decision had to be made. I personally just want to express my gratitude to you and your Mom over all the hard work (and money) that you put into this site for our use. I hope though that you will find the interest and the time to continue to post the occasional levels as both of you are superb creators in every way.
ImageSuperterv, Founder of the *K9 Carers*,
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:22 am

Thanks for all your hard work and effort with the website - you both worked very hard to create some wicked siggies and animations. We sure had some good laughs with a lot of them :twisted: You created some cracking siggies for me - I thank you very much. I will be saving them to my hard drive later today.

Hope to see you both on the Forum soon :)
Lillie The Beanhead! Image
"Lillie Still A London Phillie Dancing Like A Billie Goatee Wee Wee Lillie"
drushing
Rainbow AllStar

Post by drushing » Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:39 pm

Hi Shorty! I appreciate the fact that you and your Mom have kept the website up for us this long! I love all the sigs you two made for me and want to say thanks for them. Hope to see you both on the forum and look forward to another level to play now and then when you you find the time and the editor bug bites you! :D Love you bunches sweetie!
ann3120
Rainbow Star

Post by ann3120 » Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:49 am

Hello Shorty and Pam.

I am so sorry to learn that you're closing the website. I know you have put a lot of work and effort into it, and I have certainly enjoyed browsing through all the fun things.

I've downloaded a few things into my IncrediMail file, and those work just fine.

However, does it mean that to use any of your animations on the forum, once the site is closed, will have to be as an atachment ?? Once they're saved to my computer, using the img/img* doesn't seem to work.

That said, I do hope you're not really leaving Wonderland. I know we would all miss you very much.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mrs. Annie Purple Hat
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:54 am

:D :D :D Hi Shorty and Pam, I'm very sorry to hear that your closing the site, But I do understand, Just want to say that your work was fabulous and I do appreciate all that you both did for me and for everyone, I hope that some day you day that both of you decide to post more levels, I do miss you guys and your chatter. :D :D :D
Keeks
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:23 am

I'm sorry to hear that the site is closing, although I didn't use your images. :(
However, that's nothing compared with you leaving Wonderland! :shock: I really enjoyed your levels, I miss them. :cry:
Rest in peace, Kym. I hardly knew ya.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.
Mahaloof
Rainbow Master

Post by Mahaloof » Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:28 am

Same here, I really enjoyed your site, thanks!
Downloaded my Avatar, because that is really me on the left.

Too bad you're closing down... :(
..but thanks again. :)
ohbehave
Rainbow Star

closing

Post by ohbehave » Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:22 pm

Hi guys..First i would like to say thank you for all the wonderful comments youve made on the website and for missing us..Nice to know that there are some of you that miss us and our levels..The website was just getting too expensive to pay each month, and there didnt seem to be much useage..But a big thank you to everyone for the appreciation for our efforts..
I cant speak for shorty, as i dont know her intentions, but i may return in the future, you never know. I was really struggling with levels, and developed a mental block in the editor..

To anyone who would like help to save your sigs, go to: www.photobucket.com...
this is a great place to save your stuff..Just create an account then upload your images in there..Its free..Its easy, and its fun..Please feel free to pm me with any questions you may have..And again, thanks to everyone..

~&#9829;Sizzlin Summer Babe!!..&#9829;~
Shorty
Rainbow Star

Post by Shorty » Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:10 pm

Thank you all for the love and comments...

Personally I am done with wonderland,Maybe I'll make one more level as a goodbye wonderland level than you most likely will not see me again...

I've enjoyed all my time being a member of wonderland but I haven't been an active member in quite some time.. I am just never around and have no ideas for levels for anything!!!

I love you ALL!!!!
LoVe YaLL BuNcHeS!
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:37 pm

So sorry you're having to close down. But all good things come to an end.

I loved your website and admired all the hard work you put into it. I was also very grateful that you put so much hard cash into this project.

Pam - I hope you will return to Wonderland.

Kymmie - you're young and need to be out in the world enjoying life. Maybe you'll drop in now and then - I'll look forward to that.

Love and thanks to you both.
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
Lutz
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Lutz » Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:06 pm

Sorry to hear that, Pam and Kym :cry:
I didn't make use of your homepage for myself but I enjoyed all the colourful avatars and sigs you both made for your Wonderland fellows.

Hope to see you back from time to time, but if not I'll have to respect your decision and wish you all the best for your future :D
Mark
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Mark » Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:18 pm

Thank you and your mother for all those wonderful animated signatures! :D
Please don't leave the Wonderland forum. :(
I have too many happy memories of good times and misadventures we shared, not to mention a level we created together. :D
Hope you will still pop in and stay for awhile... just program the TiVo. :wink:
Mark
Loirae
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Loirae » Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:32 pm

I'll most remember you for the crazy semi-risque avatars you made and how they used to make me laugh. Will miss you and those.
Loirae
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:28 am

Pam and Kym, I'm sorry to hear you all are closing down your site, but I do understand. I have enjoyed seeing all that you created. Thanks for the time and effort you put into it. :D

Please don't leave Wonderland! At least stop in and visit once in awhile! :D
wonderlandlover
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by wonderlandlover » Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:06 pm

Pam and Kym, I will miss you!! You add so much bubbly fun to the forum, but I understand!

I tried to download my image to photobucket, but it said invalid url. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I guess I'll have to go back to plain-jain Lisa. :cry: :wink:

I've had to take somewhat of a break, also. I am glad I caught this thread. Best wishes to you both, and I hope you will at least pop in, in the future, and let us know what's going on with you.

Bye!! :cry:
Lisa
Will I ever be able to play again?
Duiveltje
Rainbow Master

Post by Duiveltje » Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:59 am

Thank you Pam and Kim for the graet avatars and all the work and money you spent on the site.

I hope to see you around again

Big hugs :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: