Hilarious Lost in Translation Translations

Archive of the first decade of Off Topic Posts
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Hilarious Lost in Translation Translations

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:53 pm

I checked out a site that Nobody posted and typed some words into it. I copied the input from the ToonTown site, and it was hilarious. :lol: It got kinda unreadable after the first three English translations, though. The site is http://tashian.com/multibabel/ . Now post some translations too!

Here's the one I mentioned :P :

Original English Text:
You want to know about Cogs, eh? Well, it's gonna cost you. Go get me some lumpy cheese.

Oh, you're back. Thanks for the cheese. Now, Cogs... Cogs are nasty, menacing robots who want to take over Toontown and transform it into a laugh-less corporate wasteland. You want to know where Cogs come from? I'll tell you, if you bring me some caviar.

Thanks for the caviar, now what was the question? Oh right. Well, nobody knows for sure where the Cogs come from, but we do know this - you can bust them up with a few good gags. This section is sort of a Cog-spotter's guide, to help you find the Cogs you need to complete the toughest Toontasks. And believe me, I know a little something about tough Toontasks.

Translated to French:
Vous voulez savoir des dents, hein ? Bien, it' ; s allant vous coûter. Go m'obtiennent du fromage grumeleux.

Ah, you' ; dos re. Merci pour le fromage. Maintenant, dents… Les dents sont des robots méchants et menaçants qui veulent succéder Toontown et le transformer en terre en friche de corporation de rire-moins. Vous voulez savoir d'où les dents viennent ? I' ; le ll vous indiquent, si vous m'apportez un certain caviar.

Merci pour le caviar, maintenant ce qui étaient la question ? Oh droit. Bien, personne ne sait à coup sûr d'où les dents viennent, mais nous savons ceci - vous pouvez les éclater vers le haut avec quelques bons bâillons. Cette section est tri d'un Cog-spotter' ; guide de s, pour vous aider à trouver les dents que vous devez terminer le Toontasks le plus dur. Et croyez-moi, je savent quelque chose au sujet de Toontasks dur.

Translated back to English:
Do you want to know of the teeth, eh? Well, it' S going to cost you. Go obtain friable cheese to me. Ah, you' back Re. Thank you for cheese. Now, teeth… The teeth are robots malicious and threatening which want to succeed Toontown and to transform it into uncultivated land of corporation of laughter-less. Do you want to know from where the teeth come? I' the ll indicate to you, if you bring a certain caviar to me. Thank you for the caviar, now what were the question? Oh right. Well, nobody undoubtedly knows from where the teeth come, but we know this - you can upwards burst them with some good muzzles. This section is tri of Cog-spotter' guide S, to help you to find the teeth which you must finish hardest Toontasks. And believe me, I know something about hard Toontasks.

Translated to German:
Möchten Sie von den Zähnen wissen, wie? Gut it' S, das geht, Sie zu kosten. Go erhalten zerreibbaren Käse zu mir. Ah, you' hinter bezüglich. Danke für Käse. Jetzt Zähne… Die Zähne sind die böswilligen und drohenden Roboter, die Toontown folgen und es in ungebildetes Land der Gesellschaft des Gelächters-weniger umwandeln möchten. Möchten Sie wissen von, wo die Zähne kommen? I' das ll teilen Ihnen mit, wenn Sie mir einen bestimmten Kaviar holen. Danke für den Kaviar, jetzt was waren die Frage? Oh recht. Gut weiß niemand ohne Zweifel von, wo die Zähne kommen, aber wir dieses wissen - Sie können sie mit einigen guten Mündungen aufwärts sprengen. Dieses Kapitel ist von Cog-spotter' Tri; führen Sie S, um Ihnen zu helfen, die Zähne zu finden, denen Sie härtestes Toontasks beenden müssen. Und glauben Sie mir, ich wissen etwas über hartes Toontasks.

Would you like to know from the teeth, how? Well it' S, which goes, costing you. Go receive grindable cheese to me. Ah, you' behind relative. Thanks for cheese. Now teeth… The teeth are the bad-willing and threatening robots, which would like to follow Toontown and to convert it into uneducated country of the society of the laughter-fewer. Would you like to know of, where the teeth to come? I' ll indicate to you, if you get me a certain caviar. Thanks for caviar, now which were the question? Oh quite. Well nobody knows certainly of, where the teeth come, but we know this - you can blow up them with some good deltas upward. This section is of Cog-spotter' trichloroethylene; lead S, in order to help you to find the teeth which you must terminate hardest Toontasks. And you believe me, I know something about hard Toontasks.

Translated to Italian:
gradite sapere dai denti, come? It' buono; S, che va, costante vi. Go riceve il formaggio grindable a me. Ah, you' dietro il parente. Ringraziamenti per formaggio. Ora denti… I denti sono i robot cattivo-disposti e minacciosi, che vorrebbero seguire Toontown e convertirlo in paese non istruito della società dei risata-più pochi. gradite sapere di, dove i denti venire? I' il ll indica a voi, se mi ottenete un determinato caviale. Ringraziamenti per il caviale, ora che erano la domanda? Oh abbastanza. Il pozzo nessuno sa certamente di, dove i denti vengono, ma conosciamo questo - potete farli scoppiare con alcuni buoni delte verso l'alto. Questa sezione è di tricloroetilene Cog-spotter' conduca la S, per aiutarvi a trovare i denti che dovete terminare Toontasks più duro. E mi credete, io conoscete qualcosa circa Toontasks duro.

appreciate to know from the teeth, like? Good It' S, that it goes, constant you. Go receives the cheese grindable to me. Ah, you' behind the relative. Thankses for cheese. Now teeth… The teeth are the bad one-disposed and threatening robots, that they would want to follow Toontown and to convert it in not well-educated country of the society of the risata-più little. appreciate to know of, where the teeth to come? I' the ll it indicates you, if you obtain caviale determining to me. Thankses for the caviale, now that they were the question? Oh enough. The sink nobody knows sure of, where the teeth come, but knows this - you can make them to burst with some bonds delte towards the high. This section is of tricloroetilene Cog-spotter' S leads, in order to help to find the teeth you that you must finish harder Toontasks. And you believe to me, I you know something approximately hard Toontasks.

Translated to Portuguese:
aprecie para saber dos dentes, como? Bom It' S, de que vai, constante você. Vá recebe o queijo grindable a mim. Ah, you' atrás do parente. Thankses para o queijo. Agora dentes… Os dentes são o mau um-dispor e robôs de ameaça, de que que quereriam seguir Toontown e o converter pouco no país nao bem-educado da sociedade do risata-più. aprecie para saber de, aonde os dentes vir? I' o ll indica-o, se você obtem o caviale que determina a mim. Thankses para o caviale, agora que eram a pergunta? Oh bastante. O dissipador ninguém sabe sure de, onde os dentes vêm, mas sabe este - você pode fazê-los para estourar com delte de algumas ligações para a elevação. Esta seção é do tricloroetilene Cog-spotter' S conduz, a fim ajudar a encontrar os dentes você que você deve terminar um Toontasks mais duro. E você acredita-me, I que você sabe algo Toontasks aproximadamente duro.

it appreciates for knowledge of teeth, as? Good It' S, of that it goes, constant you. Grindable goes receives the cheese me. Ah, you' behind the relative. Thankses for the cheese. Now teeth… The teeth are the bad a-disposal and robots of threat, of that they would want little to follow Toontown and converting into the country not well-educated of the society of risata-più. it appreciates for knowledge of, where the teeth to see? I' ll indicates it, if you obtain caviale that she determines me. Thankses for caviale, now that they were the question? Oh sufficiently. The wasteful nobody knows sure of, where the teeth come, but knows this - you can make them to blow up with delte of some connections for the rise. This section is of tricloroetilene Cog-spotter' S leads, the end to help to find teeth you who you must finish a harder Toontasks. E you believe me, I that you know something aproximadamente hard Toontasks.

Translated to Spanish:
¿aprecia para el conocimiento de dientes, como? Buen It' S, de eso va, constante usted. Grindable va recibe el queso yo. Ah, you' detrás del pariente. Thankses para el queso. Ahora dientes… Los dientes son la mala uno-disposición y los robots de la amenaza, de eso quisieran que poco siguiera Toontown y convertir en el país no instruido de la sociedad del risata-più. ¿aprecia para el conocimiento de, donde los dientes ver? I' el ll lo indica, si usted obtiene el caviale que ella me determina. ¿Thankses para el caviale, ahora que eran la pregunta? Oh suficientemente. El derrochador nadie sabe sure de, donde vienen los dientes, pero sabe esto - usted puede hacerlo para hacer saltar con el delte de algunas conexiones para la subida. Esta sección está del tricloroetilene Cog-spotter' S lleva, el extremo para ayudar a encontrar los dientes usted que usted deba acabar un Toontasks más duro. E usted me cree, I que usted sepa algo aproximadamente Toontasks duro.

it appreciates for the knowledge of teeth, like? Good It' S, of that goes, constant you. Grindable goes receives the cheese I. Ah, you' behind the relative. Thankses for the cheese. Now teeth… The teeth are the bad one-disposition and robots of the threat, of that they would want that little it followed Toontown and to turn into the nonwell-educated country of the society of risata-più. it appreciates for the knowledge of, where the teeth to see? I' ll indicates it, if you obtain caviale that she determines to me. Thankses for caviale, now they were the question? Oh sufficiently. The spendthrift nobody knows sure of, where the teeth come, but knows this - you can make it to make jump with delte of some connections for the ascent. This section is of tricloroetilene Cog-spotter' S takes, the end to help to find the teeth you who you must finish a harder Toontasks. And you create to me, I that you know to something hard Toontasks approximately.
Nobody
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Nobody » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:35 pm

Mine was similar, with teeth ascending because of muzzles and all that, but also with gatherings of Scratching cats, and semiannual strokes. Yes, semiannual strokes. I don't have and can't reproduce that one though.
i should change my signature to be rude to people who hate pictures of valves
DEEMAN223344
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by DEEMAN223344 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:13 am

I got one.
Original English Text:
I like to epic fail on wonderland with pokemon backround music lol.

Translated to Japanese:
私はpokemonのbackround音楽lolの不思議の国の叙事詩の失敗に好む。

I like in the failure of epic of the country of wonder of the backround music lol of pokemon.

Translated to Chinese:
我在pokemon backround音乐lol的奇迹国家(地区)的史诗的故障喜欢。

I in pokemon backround music lol marvellous country (zone) the epic poem breakdown likes.

Translated to French:
I dans le pays merveilleux de lol de musique de backround de pokemon (zone) que la panne de poésie épique aime.

I in the marvellous country of lol of music of backround of pokemon (zone) that the epic breakdown of poetry likes.

Translated to German:
I im erstaunlichen Land von lol von Musik von backround von pokemon (Zone) das die epische Aufschlüsselung von Poesie mag.

I in the amazing country of lol of music of backround of pokemon (zone) that the epische classification of poetry likes.

Translated to Italian:
I nel paese stupefacente della grassa risata di musica di backround di pokemon (zona) che la classificazione del epische della poesia gradice.

In the country the narcotic of the risata fat person of music of backround of pokemon (zone) that the classification of the epische of the gradice poetry.

No país o narcótico da pessoa gorda do risata da música do backround do pokemon (zona) que a classificação do epische da poesia do gradice.

In the country the narcotic of the fat person of the risata of the music of backround of pokemon (zone) that the sorting of epische of the poetry of the gradice.

Translated to Spanish:
En el país el narcótico de la persona gorda del risata de la música del backround del pokemon (zona) que la clasificación del epische de la poesía del gradice.

In the country the narcotic of the fat person of risata of the music of backround of pokemon (zone) that the classification of epische of the poetry of gradice. :shock: :shock: :shock: :? :lol:
DEEMAN223344
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by DEEMAN223344 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:30 am

i made another that is not true. :lol:
Original English Text:
I am addicted to the PAC MAN Wii Ware using nintendo points! We all will all die!

Translated to Japanese:
私は任天堂ポイントを使用してPACの人のWii製品に熱中される! すべての私達はすべて停止する!

I using the Nintendo Co. point, am devoted to the Wii product of the person of PAC! All we halt entirely!

Translated to Chinese:
我使用任天堂Co.点,上午专用于PAC的人员的Wii产品! 我们完全地止步不前的所有!

I use Ren Tiantang Co. point, in the morning specially is used in PAC personnels' Wii product! Completely we halt all!

Translated to French:
J'utilise le point de Ren Tiantang Cie., pendant le matin particulièrement est utilisé dans le produit de Wii du personnel de PAC ! Complètement nous arrêtons tous !

I use the point of Ren Tiantang Co., during the morning particularly is used in the product of Wii of the personnel of CAP! Completely we stop all!

Translated to German:
Ich benutze den Punkt von Ren Tiantang Co., während des Morgens besonders werde verwendet im Produkt von Wii des Personals der SCHUTZKAPPE! Vollständig stoppen wir alle!

I particularly use the point of Ren Tiantang CO., during the morning used in the product of Wii of the personnel of the PROTECTIVE CAP! Completely we stop all!

Translated to Italian:
Uso specialmente il punto di Ren Tiantang CO., nel corso della mattinata utilizzata nel prodotto di Wii del personale della PROTEZIONE PROTETTIVA! Completamente fermiamo tutti!

Use especially the point of Renseneb Tiantang CO., in the course of the morning used in the product of Wii of the staff of the PROTECTING PROTECTION! Completely we stop all!

Use especialmente o ponto de Renseneb Tiantang CO., no curso da manhã usada no produto de Wii da equipe de funcionários da PROTEÇÃO de PROTECÇÃO! Completamente nós paramos tudo!

It uses the point of Renseneb Tiantang CO especially., in the course of the used morning in the product of Wii of the team of employees of the PROTECTION PROTECTION! Completely we stop everything!

Translated to Spanish:
¡Utiliza la punta de Renseneb Tiantang CO especialmente., en el curso de la mañana usada en el producto de Wii del equipo de empleados de la PROTECCIÓN de la PROTECCIÓN! ¡Paramos totalmente todo!

It uses the end of Renseneb Tiantang CO especially., during the morning used in the product of Wii of the team of employees of the PROTECTION of the PROTECTION! Deserts totally everything!

It uses the end of Renseneb Tiantang CO especially., during the morning used in the product of Wii of the team of employees of the PROTECTION of the PROTECTION! Deserts totally everything!

Original English Text:

Translated to French:
Il utilise la fin de Renseneb Tiantang Co particulièrement., pendant le matin utilisé dans le produit de Wii de l'équipe d'employés de la PROTECTION de la PROTECTION ! Déserts totalement tout !

It particularly uses the end of Renseneb Tiantang Co., during the morning used in the product of Wii of the team of employees of the PROTECTION of PROTECTION! Deserts completely all!

Translated to German:
Es benutzt besonders das Ende von Renseneb Tiantang Co., während des Morgens, der im Produkt von Wii des Teams der Angestellter des SCHUTZES von SCHUTZ verwendet wird! Wüsten vollständig alle!

It particularly uses the end of Renseneb Tiantang CO., during the morning, which is used in the product by Wii of the team of the employees of the PROTECTION by PROTECTION! Wild completely all!

Translated to Italian:
Usa specialmente l'estremità di Ren Tiantang CO., nel corso della mattinata, che è utilizzata nel prodotto da Wii del gruppo degli impiegati della PROTEZIONE dalla PROTEZIONE! Selvaggio completamente tutti!

USA especially the extremity of Renseneb Tiantang CO., in the course of the morning, that it is used in the product from Wii of the group of the employees of the PROTECTION from the PROTECTION! Wild completely all!

EUA especialmente a extremidade de Renseneb Tiantang CO., no curso da manhã, que está usada no produto de Wii do grupo dos empregados da PROTEÇÃO da PROTEÇÃO! Selvagem completamente tudo!

U.S.A. especially the extremity of Renseneb Tiantang CO., in the course of the morning, that is used in the product of Wii of the group of the employees of the PROTECTION of the PROTECTION! Savage completely everything!

Translated to Spanish:
U.S.A. ¡especialmente la extremidad de Renseneb Tiantang CO., en el curso de la mañana, que se utiliza en el producto de Wii del grupo de los empleados de la PROTECCIÓN de la PROTECCIÓN! ¡Salvaje totalmente todo!

U.S.A. especially the extremity of Renseneb Tiantang CO., during the morning, that is used in the product of Wii of the group of the employees of the PROTECTION of the PROTECTION! Savage totally everything!

U.S.A. especially the extremity of Renseneb Tiantang CO., during the morning, that is used in the product of Wii of the group of the employees of the PROTECTION of the PROTECTION! Savage totally everything!
DEEMAN223344
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by DEEMAN223344 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:33 am

Sorry for TP, sorry this is REALYY FUNNY.
Original English Text:
Superscarmory failed when not making a pokemon pearl version walkthrough, he did DIAMOND! DIAMOND IS THE NAME OF MY TOON's DOODLE! OMG WHY!!!!

Translated to Japanese:
Superscarmoryはpokemonの真珠バージョン通り抜け通路を作らないとき、彼したダイヤモンドを失敗した! ダイヤモンドは私のTOON'の名前である; sの落書き! OMGなぜ!!!!

Superscarmory failed when making the pearl version passing passage of pokemon, him the diamond which is done! The diamond is the name of my TOON' The scribbling s! OMG why!!!!

Translated to Chinese:
Superscarmory发生了故障,当做通过段落pokemon,他的珍珠版本执行的金刚石时! 金刚石是我的TOON'的名字; 乱写的s! OMG为什么!!!!

Superscarmory broke down, treats as through paragraph pokemon, when his pearl version execution diamond! The diamond is my TOON' name; Scribbles s! OMG why!!!!

Translated to French:
Superscarmory a décomposé, des festins comme par le pokemon de paragraphe, quand son diamant d'exécution de version de perle ! Le diamant est mon nom TOON' ; Griffonne s ! OMG pourquoi ! ! ! !

Superscarmory broke up, of the feasts as by the pokemon of paragraph, when its diamond of execution of version of pearl! Diamond is my name TOON' S scribbles! OMG why! ! ! !

Translated to German:
Superscarmory brach oben, von den Festen wie durch das pokemon des Paragraphen, als sein Diamant der Ausführung der Version von Perle! Diamant ist mein Name TOON' S-Gekritzel! OMG warum! ! ! !

Superscarmory broke above, from the celebrations as by pokemon the paragraph, as its diamond of the execution of the version of bead! Diamond is my name TOON' S-scratch! OMG why! ! ! !

Translated to Italian:
Superscarmory si è rotto sopra, dalle celebrazioni come da pokemon il paragrafo, come suo diamante dell'esecuzione della versione della perla! Il diamante è il mio nome TOON' S-graffio! OMG perché! ! ! !

Superscarmory is broken over, from the celebrations as from pokemon the paragraph, as its diamond of the execution of the version of the pearl! The diamond is my name TOON' S-scratch! OMG because!

Superscarmory acaba-se quebrado, das celebrações como do pokemon o parágrafo, como seu diamante da execução da versão da pérola! O diamante é meu nome TOON' S-risco! OMG porque!

Superscarmory is finished broken, them celebrations as it pokemon the paragraph, as its diamond of the execution of the version of the pearl! The diamond is my name TOON' S-risk! OMG because!

Translated to Spanish:
¡Superscarmory se acaba roto, ellos las celebraciones como él pokemon el párrafo, como su diamante de la ejecución de la versión de la perla! El diamante es mi nombre TOON' ¡S-riesgo! ¡OMG porque!

Superscarmory finishes broken, they them celebrations like him pokemon the paragraph, as its diamond of the execution of the version of the pearl! The diamond is my name TOON' S-risk! OMG because!

Original English Text:
Sorry for TP, sorry this is REALYY FUNNY.

Translated to French:
Désolé pour le TP, désolé c'est REALYY DRÔLE.

Afflicted for the TP, afflicted it is FUNNY REALYY.

Translated to German:
Geplagt für den TP, geplagt ist es LUSTIGES REALYY.

For the TP, troubled it is troubled MERRY REALYY.

Translated to Italian:
Per il TP, disturbato è REALYY ALLEGRO disturbato.

For the TP, disturbed is REALYY disturbed ALLEGRO.

Para o TP, perturbado é REALYY ALLEGRO perturbado.

For the TP, disturbed it is disturbed REALYY ALLEGRO.

Translated to Spanish:
Para el TP, perturbado le es el ALLEGRO perturbado de REALYY.

For the TP, disturbed it is to him the disturbed ALLEGRO of REALYY.

For the TP, disturbed it is to him the disturbed ALLEGRO of REALYY.
Nobody
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Nobody » Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:25 am

Original English Text:
Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall,
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.
All the kings horses and all the kings men
couldn't but Humpty together again.

Translated to French:
Humpty Dumpty reposé sur un mur,
Humpty Dumpty a eu une grande chute.
Tous les chevaux et tous les hommes couldn' de rois de rois ; t mais Humpty ensemble de nouveau.

Humpty Dumpty rested on a wall, Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All horses and all the men couldn' kings of kings; T but Humpty together again.

Translated to German:
Humpty Dumpty, das auf einer Wand, Humpty Dumpty stillgestanden wurde, hatte einen großen Fall. Alle Pferde und alle Könige der Männer couldn' von Königen; T aber Humpty zusammen wieder.

Humpty Dumpty, which on a wall, Humpty Dumpty one stood still, had a large case. All horses and all kings of the men couldn' von Königen; T however Humpty together again.

Translated to Italian:
Humpty Dumpty, che su una parete, Humpty Dumpty uno stato fermo, ha avuto un grande caso. Tutti i cavalli e tutti i re degli uomini couldn' von Königen; T tuttavia Humpty insieme ancora.

Humpty Dumpty, than on a wall, Humpty Dumpty a firm state, has had a great case. All the horses and all the king of the men couldn' von Königen; T however Humpty entirety still.

Humpty Dumpty, do que em uma parede, Humpty Dumpty um estado firme, teve um grande caso. Todos os cavalos e todo o rei dos homens couldn' von Königen; De T totalidade entretanto Humpty ainda.

Humpty Dumpty, of what in a wall, Humpty Dumpty a firm state, had a great case. All the horses and all the king of the men couldn' von Königen; Of T totality however Humpty still.

Translated to Spanish:
Humpty Dumpty, de qué en una pared, Humpty Dumpty un estado firme, tenía un gran caso. Todos los caballos y todo el rey de los hombres couldn' von Königen; De la totalidad sin embargo todavía Humpty de T.

Humpty Dumpty, of what in a wall, Humpty Dumpty a firm state, had a great case. All the horses and all the king of the men couldn' Bon Königen; Of the totality nevertheless still Humpty de T.

Original English Text:
Bah bah black sheep, have you any wool?
Yes sir, yes sir, three bags full.
One for my master and for my dame,
and one for the little boy who lives down the lane.

Translated to French:
Les moutons noirs de bah de Bah, vous ont n'importe quelles laines ?
Oui monsieur, oui monsieur, trois sacs complètement.
Un pour mon maître et pour ma dame,
et un pour le petit garçon qui vit en bas de la ruelle.

Do the black sheep of pooh of Pooh, have you any wools? Yes Sir, yes Sir, three bags completely. For my Master and my lady, and for the little boy who lives in bottom of the lane.

Translated to German:
Haben die schwarzen Schafe von pfui von pfui, Sie irgendwelche Wollen? Ja geehrter Herr, ja geehrter Herr, drei Taschen vollständig. Für meinen Meister und meine Dame und für den kleinen Jungen, der in der Unterseite des Wegs lebt.

Do the black sheep have you of pfui of pfui, any wools? Yes honoured gentleman, yes honoured Mr., three bags completely. For my master and my lady and for the small boy, who lives in the lower surface of the way.

Translated to Italian:
Le pecore nere vi hanno del pfui del pfui, delle lane? Signore sì onorato, sig. completamente sì onorato, tre borse. Per il mio supervisore e la mia signora e per il piccolo ragazzo, che vive nell'intradosso del modo.

Do the black sheep have you of the pfui of the pfui, of wools? Honored gentleman yes, Mr. completely yes honored, three stock exchanges. For my supervisor and mine mrs. and for the small boy, than alive in the lower surface of the way.

As ovelhas negras têm-no do pfui do pfui, das lãs? Cavalheiro honrado sim, Sr. honrado completamente sim, as três bolsas de valores. Para meus supervisor e Sra. da mina e para o menino pequeno, do que vivo no intradorso da maneira.

Do the black sheep have it of pfui of pfui, of wools? Honoured gentleman yes, honoured Mr. completely yes, the three stock exchange. For my supervisor and Mrs. of the mine and for the small boy, of what alive in the intrados in the way.

Translated to Spanish:
¿Las ovejas negras lo tienen del pfui del pfui, de lanas? Caballero honrado sí, Sr. honrado totalmente sí, la bolsa de acción tres. Para mi supervisor y señora de la mina y para el pequeño muchacho, de qué vivo en el intrados de la manera.

Do the black sheep have it of pfui of pfui, of wools? Honest horseman yes, honest Mr. totally yes, stock-market of action three. For my supervisor and lady of the mine and for the small boy, of what alive in the soffit of the way.

Original English Text:
SECRET MEANINGS BEHIND NURSERY RHYMES?

Translated to French:
SIGNIFICATIONS SECRÈTES DERRIÈRE DES COMPTINES ?

SECRET SIGNIFICANCES BEHIND COUNTING RHYMES?

Translated to German:
GEHEIME STICHHALTIGKEIT HINTER DER ZÄHLUNG VON VON REIMEN?

SECRET SOUNDNESS BEHIND THE COUNTING OF OF RHYMES?

Translated to Italian:
SOLIDITÀ SEGRETA DIETRO IL CONTEGGIO DELLE RIME?

SECRET SOLIDITY BEHIND THE COUNTING OF THE RHYMES?

SOLIDITY SECRETO ATRÁS DA CONTAGEM DAS RIMAS?

PRIVATE SOLIDITY BEHIND THE COUNTING OF YOU RHYME THEM?

Translated to Spanish:
¿LA SOLIDEZ PRIVADA DETRÁS DE LA CUENTA DE USTED RIMA ELLOS?

DOES THE SOLIDITY DEPRIVED BEHIND THE ACCOUNT OF YOU RHYME THEY?
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:35 am

Cogs translate to teeth, I noticed. :P
tyteen4a03
Rainbow AllStar

Post by tyteen4a03 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:12 am

Original English Text:
What happens when an English phrase is translated (by computer) back and forth among five different languages? The authors of the Systran language translation software probably never intended this application of their program. Today's translation software is almost good enough to turn grammatically correct, slang-free text from one language into grammatically incorrect, barely readable approximations in another. But the software is not equipped for 10 consecutive translations of the same piece of text. The resulting half-English, half-foreign, and totally non sequitur response bears almost no resemblance to the original. Remember the old game of "Telephone"? Something is lost, and sometimes something is gained.

If you have serious text you need translated, we recommend professional translation services from our sponsor, Applied Language Solutions.

Translated to Japanese:
英国句が5つの言語間で (コンピュータによって)前後に変換されるとき何が起こるか。 Systranの言語翻訳のソフトウェアの著者はおそらく決してプログラムのこのアプリケーションを意図しなかった。 Today' sの変換のソフトウェアはほとんど別のものの文法的に不正確で、やっと読解可能な近似に1つの言語からの文法的に正しい、俗語なしのテキスト回るにはがよい十分に。 しかしソフトウェアはテキストの同じ部分の10の連続した変換のために装備されていない。半英語、半外国生じることはオリジナルにおよび全く非sequiturの応答ほとんど類似に耐えない。 "の古いゲームを覚えなさい; Telephone"か。 何かは失われ、時々何かは得られる。

あなたが変換されて必要とする深刻なテキストを有すれば、私達は私達のスポンサーからの専門の変換サービス、応用言語解決を推薦する。

When the English phrase between five languages being converted on front and back (with computer), something happens? The author of the software of the language translation of Systran did not intend this application of the program perhaps under any condition. Today' The software of the conversion of s most another ones being inaccurate grammatically, in reading solution possible approximation is correct at last grammatically from one language, without slang the text to turn, it is good, sufficiently. But the software is not equipped for converting which 10 of the same parts of the text continues. Semi- English, semi- foreign country the fact that it occurs it reaches originally and completely the response of non sequitur almost does not withstand resemblance. Remember the game whose " is old; Telephone" ? Something is lost, occasionally something is obtained. You being converted, if it possesses the serious text which is needed, we nominate the special conversion service and the application language solution from our sponsors.

Translated to Chinese:
在前面被转换的五种语言和返回(与计算机),某事之间的英国说明何时发生? Systran的语言翻译的软件的或许作者没有在任何情况下打算程序的此应用。 Today' s转换的软件是多数其他的部分不正确的语法上,在读取解决方法可能的近似值是正确的在为时语法上从一种语言,没有俗话文本启用,它是好,充分地。但是软件没有为转换哪些被装备10文本的同样部分继续。 半英语,情况的半外国它发生原来地到达和非sequitur回应的它几乎不完全地承受相似。切记"是老的比赛; Telephone" ? 某事丢失,某事偶尔地获得。您被转换,如果它拥有是需要的严重的文本,我们提名特殊转换服务和从我们的赞助商的应用语言解决方法。

In the front converted five languages and do the return (with computer), when among British showing something have? Systran language translation's software's author perhaps has not planned the program under any sentiment situation this application. Today' s converts the software is in other many partially not correct grammars, in the read solution possible approximate value is correct in lasting in the grammar from one language, does not have the slang text to begin using, it is well, fully. But the software to not convert is equipped 10 texts the same parts to continue. Half English, the sentiment situation's half foreign country it occurred arrived with non-sequitur response it almost withstands not completely similarly. Was sure to remember that " is the old competition; Telephone" ? Something loses, something occasionally obtains. You are converted, if it has is the need serious text, we nominate the application language solutions of special conversion service and from our sponsor.

Translated to French:
Dans l'avant converti cinq langages et faites le retour (avec l'ordinateur), quand parmi les Anglais affichant que quelque chose ont ? L'auteur du logiciel de traduction des langues de Systran peut-être n'a planifié le programme sous aucune situation de sentiment cette application. Today' ; s convertit le logiciel est dans d'autres beaucoup de grammaires partiellement non correctes, dans la solution lue la valeur approximative que possible est correcte en durant dans la grammaire d'un langage, n'a pas le texte d'argot pour commencer à utiliser, il est bien, entièrement. Mais le logiciel à ne pas convertir est équipé 10 textes les mêmes pièces pour continuer. À moitié anglais, de pays étranger de la situation de sentiment demi il s'est produit arrivé avec la réponse de non-sequitur qu'il résiste presque pas complètement pareillement. Était sûr de se rappeler que le " est la vieille concurrence ; Telephone" ; ? Quelque chose détruit, quelque chose obtient de temps en temps. Vous êtes converti, si elle a est le texte sérieux du besoin, nous nommons les solutions de langage d'application du service spécial de conversion et de notre commanditaire.

In before convert five languages and made the return (with the computer), when among the displaying English that something do have? The author of the software of translation of the languages of Systran perhaps planned the program under no situation of feeling this application. Today' S converts the software is in the different one much of grammars partially noncorrect, in the solution read the approximate value that possible is correct while lasting in the grammar of a language, does not have the text of slang to start to use, it is well, entirely. But the software not to be converted is equipped 10 texts the same parts to continue. With half English, foreign country of the situation of half feeling it occurred arrived with the answer of non-sequitur that it almost does not resist completely in the same way. Was sure to remember that the " is old competition; Telephone" ? Something destroyed, something obtains from time to time. You are converted, if it has is the serious text of the need, we name the solutions of language of application of the special service of conversion and our silent partner.

Translated to German:
In bevor Sprachen des Bekehrten fünf und gemacht die Rückkehr (mit dem Computer), wenn unter anzeigenden Englisch, das etwas haben? Der Autor der Software der Übersetzung von den Sprachen von Systran plante möglicherweise das Programm unter keiner Situation des Glaubens dieser Anwendung. Today' S konvertiert die Software ist im unterschiedlichen viel von Grammatiken teilweise noncorrect, in der gelesenen Lösung der ungefähre Wert, der möglich korrekt ist, beim Dauern in der Grammatik einer Sprache, hat nicht den Text des Jargons zum zu beginnen zu verwenden, sie ist gut, völlig. Aber die nicht konvertiert zu werden Software wird 10 Texte die gleichen Teile ausgerüstet, um fortzufahren. Mit halb englischem, Ausland der Situation des halben Gefühls trat sie angekommen mit der Antwort von non-sequitur auf, der sie fast nicht vollständig ebenso widersteht. War sicher, sich daran zu erinnern, dass das " alter Wettbewerb ist; Telefone" ? Zerstörtes etwas, etwas erreicht gelegentlich. Sie werden konvertiert, wenn es ist der ernste Text des Bedarfs hat, benennen wir die Lösungen der Sprache der Anwendung des speziellen Services der Konvertierung und unseres stillen Partners.

In before languages of the converted one five and made the return (with the computer), if under displaying English, which have something? The author of the software of the translation of the languages of Systran possibly planned the program under no situation of the faith of this application. Today' S converts the software is noncorrect in different the much of grammars partly, in the read solution the approximate value, which is possible correct, when lasting in the grammar of a language, has not the text of the jargon to begin not use, it is well, complete. But those to be converted software is not equipped 10 texts the same sections, in order to continue. With half English, foreign country of the situation of the half feeling occurred it arrived with the response of non sequitur, which it resists almost not completely likewise. It was safe to remember that " old competition is; Telefone" ? Destroyed something, something achieves occasionally. It converted, if it is the serious text of the requirement has, designate we the solutions of the language of the application special services of the conversion and our quiet partner.

Translated to Italian:
In prima che linguaggi degli un cinque convertiti e resi al ritorno (con il computer), se nell'ambito del video degli inglesi, che hanno qualcosa? L'autore del software della traduzione dei linguaggi di Systran possibilmente ha progettato il programma nell'ambito di nessuna situazione della fede di questa applicazione. Today' La S converte il software è noncorrect in differente la molta delle grammatiche parzialmente, nella soluzione colta il valore approssimativo, che è possibile lo corregge quando dura nella grammatica di un linguaggio, ha non il testo del gergo per cominciare non l'uso, è bene, completo. Ma quelli da essere software convertito non sono forniti 10 testi le stesse sezioni, per continuare. Con a metà inglese, il paese straniero della situazione della sensibilità mezza ha accaduto è arrivato con la risposta non di sequitur, a che resiste non completamente similarmente quasi. Era sicuro ricordarsi che la vecchia concorrenza del " è; Telefone" ? Distrutto qualcosa, qualcosa raggiunge occasionalmente. Ha convertito, se è il testo serio del requisito ci ha, designa le soluzioni del linguaggio dei servizi speciali dell'applicazione della conversione e del nostro partner calmo.

In before languages of five converted and returned to the return (with the computer), if in the within of the video of English, that they have something? The author of the software of the translation of the languages of Systran has possibly planned the program within no situation of the faith of this application. Today' S converts the software is noncorrect in different a lot of the grammars partially, in the cultured solution the approximate value, that it is possible corrects it when hard in the grammar of a language, it has the text of the jargon in order not to begin not it use, is well, suit. But that to be converted software the same sections are not supplied 10 witnesses, in order to continue. With to English half, the foreign country of the situation of the average sensibility has happened has arrived with the answer not of sequitur, to that it resists not completely similarly almost. It was sure to remember that the old competition of the " is; Telefone" Destroyed something, something reaches occasionally. It has converted, if it is the serious text of requirement has to us, designates the solutions of the language of the special services of the application of the conversion and our calm partner.

Em antes que as línguas de cinco converterem e retornarem ao retorno (com o computador), se no dentro do vídeo do inglês, esse têm algo? O autor do software da tradução das línguas de Systran planeou possivelmente o programa dentro de nenhuma situação da fé desta aplicação. Today' S converte o software é noncorrect em diferente muitas gramáticas parcialmente, na solução cultivada o valor aproximado, que é possível o corrige quando duramente na gramática de uma língua, tem o texto do jargão para não o começar não uso, é bem, terno. Mas isso a ser software convertido as mesmas seções não é fornecido 10 testemunhas, a fim continuar. Com a metade inglesa, o país estrangeiro da situação da sensibilidade média aconteceu chegou com a resposta não do sequitur, àquele que resiste não completamente similarmente quase. Era certo recordar que a competição velha do " é; Telefone" Destruído algo, algo alcanga ocasionalmente. Converteu, se é o texto sério da exigência tem que nós, designa as soluções da língua dos serviços especiais da aplicação da conversão e de nosso sócio calmo.

Into before the five languages to convert and to return to the return (with the computer), if in inside of the video of the English, this has something? The author of the software of the translation of the languages of Systran possibly planed the program inside of no situation of the faith of this application. Today' S converts software is noncorrect in different many grammars partially, in the cultivated solution the value approached, that is possible corrects it when hardly in the grammar of a language, it has the text of the jargon it not to start not use, is well, tender. But this to be converted software the same sections is not supplied 10 witnesses, the end to continue. With the English half, the foreign country of the situation of average sensitivity happened arrived with the response not of sequitur, that not completely it resists similarly almost. It was right to remember that the old competition of " is; Telefone" Destroyed something, something alcanga occasionally. It converted, if it is the serious text of the requirement has that we, designate the solutions of the language of the special services of the application of the conversion and our calm partner.

Translated to Spanish:
¿En antes de que los cinco lenguajes a convertir y a volver a la vuelta (con el ordenador), si adentro dentro del vídeo del inglés, esto tiene algo? El autor del software de la traducción de los lenguajes de SYSTRAN planeó posiblemente el programa dentro de ninguna situación de la fe de esta aplicación. Today' El software de los convertidos de S es noncorrect en diferente muchas gramáticas parcialmente, en la solución cultivada el valor acercado, que es posible la corrige cuando apenas en la gramática de un lenguaje, él tiene el texto de la jerga él para no comenzar no uso, está bien, oferta. Pero esto a ser software convertido las mismas secciones no se suministra 10 testigos, el extremo a continuar. Con la mitad inglesa, el país extranjero de la situación de la sensibilidad media sucedió llegado con la respuesta no del sequitur, de que que semejantemente casi resiste no totalmente. Correcto recordar que es la vieja competencia del " Telefone" Destruido algo, algo alcanga de vez en cuando. Convirtió, si es el texto serio del requisito tiene que, señalamos las soluciones del lenguaje de los servicios especiales de la aplicación de la conversión y de nuestro socio tranquilo.

In before the five languages to turn and to return to the return (with the computer), if inside within the video of the English, this has something? The author of the software of the translation of the SYSTRAN languages possibly planned the program within no situation of the faith of this application. Today' The software of the turned ones of S is noncorrect in different many grammars partially, in the cultivated solution the approached value, that is possible corrects it when hardly in the grammar of a language, it has the text of the slang he stops not to begin nonuse, is well, supply. But this to be turned software the same sections does not provide 10 witnesses, the end to continue. To English half, the foreign country of the situation of average sensitivity happened arrived to the answer not from sequitur, of which that similar almost resists not totally. Correct to remember that it is the old competition of " Telefone" Destroyed something, something alcanga from time to time. It turned, if it is the serious text of the requirement has, we indicated the solutions of the language of the special services of the application of the conversion and our calm partner.
and the duck went moo

Beep bloop
Blast!10
Rainbow Star

Post by Blast!10 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:05 pm

Ask the computer "What?" it'll say "Something."

Original English Text:
What
Translated to Japanese:
何
What
Translated to Chinese:
什么
Anything
Translated to French:
Quelque chose
Something
Translated to German:
Etwas
Something
Translated to Italian:
Qualcosa
Something
Algo
Something
Translated to Spanish:
Algo

Something
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:02 pm

The only changing translations in the last case are Chinese and French. Still, it's funny. :lol:
Rest in peace, Kym. I hardly knew ya.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.
Blast!10
Rainbow Star

Post by Blast!10 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:01 pm

"Oh my God"
becomes
"Without the handspikes of the version of all"
maxnick
Rainbow Master

Post by maxnick » Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:56 pm

"Vista is fail"

Becomes:

"Sight must come to lack."

EDIT:

"Delta means change."

Becomes:

"Modification of the intersections of the triangle."
Uijt jt nz tjhobuvsf.
Sammy_Bro
Rainbow Star

Post by Sammy_Bro » Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:15 am

Original English Text:
Picker Pepper picked a Pepper.
Translated to Japanese:
ピッカーコショウはコショウを選んだ。

[pitsukakoshiyou

Translated to Chinese:
[pitsukakoshiyou

[Pitsukakoshiyou

Translated to French:
[Pitsukakoshiyou

[Pitsukakoshiyou

Translated to German:
[Pitsukakoshiyou

[Pitsukakoshiyou

Translated to Italian:
[Pitsukakoshiyou

[Pitsukakoshiyou

[Pitsukakoshiyou

[Pitsukakoshiyou

Translated to Spanish:
[Pitsukakoshiyou

[Pitsukakoshiyou

Original English Text:
My brother loves dinner time.
Translated to Japanese:
私の兄弟は夕食時を愛する。

My sibling loves the time of dinner.

Translated to Chinese:
我的兄弟爱正餐的时期。

My brother loves the full meal the time.

Translated to French:
Mon frère aime le plein repas le temps.

My brother likes the full meal time.

Translated to German:
Mein Bruder mag die volle Mahlzeitzeit.

My brother likes the full meal time.

Translated to Italian:
Il mio fratello gradice il tempo completo del pasto.

My gradice brother the complete time of the meal.

Meu irmão do gradice a época completa da refeição.

My brother of the gradice the complete time of the meal.

Translated to Spanish:
Mi hermano del gradice la época completa de la comida.

My brother of gradice the complete time of the food.

Original English Text:
Tea is good for adults, so maybe you will or a Orange Tumbler will drop bombs on your head! Well then, give em' the goods, MyNameIsKooky!
Translated to Japanese:
茶は大人のためによい、そう多分またはオレンジタンブラーはヘッドの爆弾を落とす! それから井戸は、em'を与える; 商品、MyNameIsKooky!

Brown is good for the adult, so perhaps or the orange tumbler drops the bomb of the head! Then the well gives em' Commodity and MyNameIsKooky!

Translated to Chinese:
布朗为成人是好,如此或许或桔子翻转者空投题头的炸弹! 然后井产生em' 商品和MyNameIsKooky!

Brown for the adult is good, so perhaps or the orange tumbler airdrops the topic head's bomb! Then the well produces em' Commodity and MyNameIsKooky!

Translated to French:
Brown pour l'adulte est bon, ainsi peut-être ou orange des parachutages de culbuteur la panne de la tête de sujet ! Alors le puits produit em' ; Produit et MyNameIsKooky !

Brown for the adult is good, thus perhaps or orange of parachutings of tumbler the breakdown of the head of subject! Then the well produced em' Product and MyNameIsKooky!

Translated to German:
Brown für den Erwachsenen ist, so möglicherweise oder Orange von parachutings der Trommel die Aufschlüsselung des Kopfes des Themas gut! Dann das gut produzierte em' Produkt und MyNameIsKooky!

Brown for the adult is so possibly or orange of parachutings the drum the classification of the heading of the topic well! Then the well produced em' Product and MyNameIsKooky!

Translated to Italian:
Brown per l'adulto è così possibilmente o arancia dei parachutings il tamburo la classificazione dell'intestazione del pozzo di argomento! Poi il em' ben prodotto; Prodotto e MyNameIsKooky!

Brown for the adult is so possibly or orange of parachutings the drum the classification of the heading of the argument sink! Then the em' very produced; Prodotto and MyNameIsKooky!

Brown para o adulto é tão possivelmente ou laranja dos parachutings o cilindro a classificação do título do dissipador do argumento! Então o em' produzido muito; Prodotto e MyNameIsKooky!

Brown for the adult is so possibly or orange of parachutings the cylinder the sorting of the title of the wasteful of the argument! Then em' produced very; Prodotto and MyNameIsKooky!

Translated to Spanish:
¡Brown para el adulto está tan posiblemente o naranja de parachutings el cilindro la clasificación del título del derrochador del argumento! Entonces em' producido muy; ¡Prodotto y MyNameIsKooky!

Brown for the adult is so possibly or orange of parachutings the cylinder the classification of the title of the spendthrift of the argument! Then em' produced very; Prodotto and MyNameIsKooky!

Original English Text:
Smiles ae good like Dead, Happy, Very Happy, Mr. Green, Angry, and more!
Translated to Japanese:
デッド、幸せ、非常に幸せのように、氏Greenよい、微笑ae怒っている、および多く!

Dead, happily and very the happy way, person Green it is good, smile ae it is gotten angry, and it is many!

Translated to Chinese:
停止,愉快地和非常愉快的方式,人员绿色是好,微笑ae它生气,并且它是许多!

The stop, happily and very happy mode, the personnels green is good, smile ae it is angry, and it is!

Translated to French:
L'arrêt, le mode heureusement et très heureux, le vert de personnel est bon, le sourire EA il est fâché, et il est !

The stop, the fortunately and very happy mode, the green of personnel is good, smile EA it is annoyed, and it is!

Translated to German:
Der Halt, der glücklicherweise und sehr glückliche Modus, das Grün des Personals ist gut, Lächeln EA wird es gestört, und es ist!

The stop, which fortunately and very happy mode, which is green of the personnel well, it disturbed smile I/O, and it is!

Translated to Italian:
L'arresto, che il modo fortunatamente e molto felice, che è bene verde del personale, ha disturbato l'ingresso/uscita di sorriso e è!

The arrest, than the fortunately and very happy way, that he is green well of the staff, has disturbed the exited income/of smile and is!

A apreensão, do que maneira felizmente e muito feliz, que é verde bem da equipe de funcionários, perturbou o sorriso retirado de income/of e é!

The apprehension, of what happily and very happy way, that is green well of the team of employees, disturbed the smile removed of income/of and is!

Translated to Spanish:
¡La aprehensión, de lo que la manera feliz y muy feliz, que es verde bien del equipo de empleados, perturbó la sonrisa quitada de income/of y es!

I don't have more room so it is:
The apprehension, than the happy and very happy way, that it is green good of the team of employees, disturbed the smile cleared of income/of and is!
:D
Nobody
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Nobody » Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:07 am

I posted a really long post, and meanwhile it logged me out. Here's the basics: Shield gags last as long as their level, except for level 7 which lasts three times as long, and level eight which lasts forever. If a singular shield actually blocks an attack, it disappears.

1: Small domino, singular shield, blocks 10% of attack
2: Bubble, singular shield, blocks 15& of attack
3: Wall of jelly, group shield, blocks 25% of attack equally, for example 12% each for two people.
4: Screen Door, singular, 30%
5: Fish Tank helmet, singular, 45%
6: Glass Wall, group, 55%
7: Three Brick Walls, group, 95%
8: Clumsiness Potion, group, turns attacks into toonups.
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:12 am

WRONG TOPIC.
ben-09
Rainbow Master

Post by ben-09 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:52 am

Original English Text:
I like to play half-life 2.

Translated to French:
J'aime jouer la demi vie 2.

I like to play to it half life 2.

Translated to German:
Ich mag zu es Halbwertzeit 2. spielen.

I may play it to radioactive half-life 2.

Translated to Italian:
Posso giocarlo al periodo di dimezzamento radioattivo 2.

I can play it to the radioactive half-life period 2.

Eu posso jogá-lo ao período radioativo 2. da metade-vida.

I can play it radioactive period 2. of the half-life.

Translated to Spanish:
Puedo jugarlo el período radiactivo 2. del período.

I can play it radioactive period 2. of the period.

This time I translated it SEVERAL times :twisted:

Original English Text:
I like to play half-life 2.

Translated to French:
Je peux le jouer radioactif radioactif radioactif la période radioactive de la période de la période radioactive de la période radioactive de la période radioactive de la période radioactive de la période de la période radioactive de la période radioactive de la période de la période radioactive de la période radioactive 2. de la période.

I can play it radioactive radioactive radioactive the radioactive half-life of the period of the radioactive half-life of the radioactive half-life of the radioactive half-life of the radioactive half-life of the period of the radioactive half-life of the radioactive half-life of the period of the radioactive half-life of the radioactive half-life 2. period.

Translated to German:
Ich kann es spielen radioaktives radioaktives radioaktives die radioaktive Halbwertzeit des Zeitraums der radioaktiven Halbwertzeit von der radioaktiven Halbwertzeit der radioaktiven Halbwertzeit der radioaktiven Halbwertzeit des Zeitraums der radioaktiven Halbwertzeit von der radioaktiven Halbwertzeit des Zeitraums der radioaktiven Halbwertzeit des Zeitraums der radioaktiven Halbwertzeit 2.

I can play it radioactive radioactive radioactive the radioactive radioactive half-life of the period of the radioactive radioactive half-life of the radioactive radioactive half-life of the radioactive radioactive half-life of the radioactive radioactive half-life of the period of the radioactive radioactive half-life of the radioactive radioactive half-life of the period of the radioactive radioactive half-life of the period of the radioactive radioactive half-life 2.

Translated to Italian:
Posso giocarlo radioattivo radioattivo radioattivo il periodo di dimezzamento radioattivo radioattivo del periodo del periodo di dimezzamento radioattivo radioattivo del periodo di dimezzamento radioattivo radioattivo del periodo di dimezzamento radioattivo radioattivo del periodo di dimezzamento radioattivo radioattivo del periodo del periodo di dimezzamento radioattivo radioattivo del periodo di dimezzamento radioattivo radioattivo del periodo del periodo di dimezzamento radioattivo radioattivo del periodo del periodo di dimezzamento radioattivo radioattivo 2.

I can play it radioactive radioactive radioactive radioactive the radioactive half-life period of the period of radioactive the radioactive half-life period of radioactive the radioactive half-life period of radioactive the radioactive half-life period of radioactive the radioactive half-life period of the period of radioactive the radioactive half-life period of radioactive the radioactive half-life period of the period of radioactive the radioactive half-life period of the period of radioactive the radioactive half-life period 2.

Eu posso jogá-lo radioativo radioativo radioativo radioativo o período radioativo da metade-vida do período de radioativo o período radioativo da metade-vida de radioativo o período radioativo da metade-vida de radioativo o período radioativo da metade-vida de radioativo o período radioativo da metade-vida do período de radioativo o período radioativo da metade-vida de radioativo o período radioativo da metade-vida do período de radioativo o período radioativo da metade-vida do período de radioativo o período radioativo 2. da metade-vida.

I can play it radioactive radioactive radioactive radioactive the radioactive period of the half-life of the radioactive period of the radioactive period of the radioactive half-life of the radioactive period of the radioactive half-life of the radioactive period of the radioactive half-life of the radioactive period of the half-life of the radioactive period of the radioactive period of the radioactive half-life of the radioactive period of the half-life of the radioactive period of the radioactive period of the half-life of the radioactive period of radioactive period 2. of the half-life.

Translated to Spanish:
Puedo jugarlo radiactivo radiactivo radiactivo radiactivo el período radiactivo del período del período radiactivo del período radiactivo del período radiactivo del período radiactivo del período radiactivo del período radiactivo del período radiactivo del período radiactivo del período del período radiactivo del período radiactivo del período radiactivo del período radiactivo del período del período radiactivo del período radiactivo del período del período radiactivo del período radiactivo 2. del período.

I can play it radioactive radioactive radioactive radioactive the radioactive period of the period of the radioactive period of the radioactive period of the radioactive period of the radioactive period of the radioactive period of the radioactive period of the radioactive period of the radioactive period of the period of the radioactive period of the radioactive period of the radioactive period of the radioactive period of the period of the radioactive period of the radioactive period of the period of the radioactive period of radioactive period 2. of the period.
Generation 59: Community experiment. The first time you see this, take the generation # and add 1. Put in your signature.
tyteen4a03
Rainbow AllStar

Post by tyteen4a03 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:21 pm

MyNameIsKooky wrote:WRONG TOPIC.
With Chinese, Japanese and Korean:
Original English Text:
Wrong Topic.

Translated to Japanese:
間違ったトピック。

The topic which you are wrong.

Translated to Chinese:
您错误的事宜。

Your wrong matters concerned.

Translated to French:
Vos sujets faux concernés.

Your false subjects concerned.

Translated to German:
Ihre falschen Themen betroffen.

Their false topics affected.

Translated to Italian:
I loro argomenti falsi influenzati.

Their influenced false arguments.

Seus argumentos falsos influenciados.

Its influenced false arguments.

Translated to Spanish:
Sus argumentos falsos influenciados.

Its influenced false arguments.

Without them:
Original English Text:
Wrong Topic.

Translated to French:
Sujet faux.

False subject.

Translated to German:
Falsches Thema.

False topic.

Translated to Italian:
Argomento falso.

False argument.

Argumento falso.

False argument.

Translated to Spanish:
Argumento falso.

False argument.
and the duck went moo

Beep bloop
Nobody
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Nobody » Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:06 pm

Original English Text:
An evil mutant sock comes out of nowhere!

Nobody prepares to do REALLY BORING ATTACK OF NAPTIME.

I repeatedly club it to death with an ultraviolet fluorescent lit-up light bulb.

I run into it with an explosive toilet! However, it blew up in my face and broke the treasure next door!

I take the pieces of the treasure and throw it to you guys.

I light a laser pointer in its eyes. Laser pointers are epic.

Mutant sock loses 70 HP! 30 HP remaining!

I put on the sock! That should kill it!

MyNameIsKooky feeds the sock MyNameIsKooky's foot!

MyNameIsKooky loses 50 HP and his foot!

Nobody tries to feed the sock a poison apple, but the sock isn't hungry anymore.

MyNameIsKooy appears, scaring the sock, causing it to lose it's remaining HP and be defeated, but then staying to fight

Translated to French:
Une chaussette mauvaise de mutant sort nulle part !

Personne ne dispose à faire l'ATTAQUE VRAIMENT ENNUYEUSE DE NAPTIME.

Je le matraque à plusieurs reprises à la mort avec une ampoule allumée-vers le haut fluorescente ultra-violette.

J'exécute dans elle avec une toilette explosive ! Cependant, elle a explosé dans mon visage et a cassé la porte à côté de trésor !

Je prends les parties du trésor et les jette à vous des types.

J'allume une flèche indicatrice de laser dans ses yeux. Les flèches indicatrices de laser sont épiques.

La chaussette de mutant détruit 70 HP ! Rester de 30 HP !

J'ai mis en fonction la chaussette ! Cela devrait la détruire !

MyNameIsKooky alimente la chaussette MyNameIsKooky' ; pied de s !

MyNameIsKooky détruit 50 HP et son pied !

Personne n'essaye d'alimenter à la chaussette une pomme de poison, mais à la chaussette isn' ; t affamé plus.

MyNameIsKooy apparaît, effrayant la chaussette, le faisant détruire it' ; s autre HP et soit défait, mais d'autre part restant pour combattre

A bad sock of mutant leaves nowhere! Nobody lays out to make the REALLY TEDIOUS ATTACK OF NAPTIME. I on several occasions bludgeon it with death with a bulb light-towards the top fluorescent ultraviolet. I carry out in it with an explosive toilet! However, it exploded in my face and broke the gate beside treasure! I take the parts of the treasure and throws them to you types. I light an indicating arrow of laser in his eyes. The indicating arrows of laser are epic. The sock of mutant destroys 70 HP! To remain of 30 HP! I put in function the sock! That should destroy it! MyNameIsKooky feeds the MyNameIsKooky' sock; foot of S! MyNameIsKooky destroys 50 HP and its foot! Nobody tries to feed with the sock an apple of poison, but with the sock isn' T more famished. MyNameIsKooy appears, frightening the sock, making it destroy it' S different HP and either demolishes, but in addition remaining to fight

Translated to German:
Eine falsche Socke des Mutanten verlässt nirgendwo! Niemand breitet aus, um den WIRKLICH LANGWIERIGEN ANGRIFF VON NAPTIME zu machen. Ich knüppele es mehrmals mit Tod mit einer Birne Licht-in Richtung zum obersten Leuchtstoffultravioletten nieder. Ich führe in ihm mit einer explosiven Toilette durch! Jedoch explodierte sie in meinem Gesicht und brach das Tor neben Schatz! Ich nehme die Teile des Schatzes und werfe sie zu Ihnen Typen. Ich beleuchte einen anzeigenpfeil von Laser in seinen Augen. Die anzeigenpfeile von Laser sind episch. Die Socke des Mutanten zerstört 70 HP! Zu bleiben von 30 HP! Ich setzte in Funktion die Socke ein! Das sollte sie zerstören! MyNameIsKooky speist die Socke MyNameIsKooky' Fuß von S! MyNameIsKooky zerstört 50 HP und seinen Fuß! Niemand versucht, mit der Socke einen Apfel des Gifts, aber mit der Socke isn' zu speisen; T verhungert. MyNameIsKooy erscheint und erschrickt die Socke und macht sie, zerstören it' S unterschiedliches HP und irgendein demoliert, aber darüber hinaus bleibend zu kämpfen

A false sock of the Mutanten does not leave anywhere! Nobody spreads, in order to make the REALLY LENGTHY ONES ATTACK FROM NAPTIME to. I knüppele it several times with death with a pear light in direction to the highest phosphor ultraviolet down. I would drive through in him with an explosive toilet! However it exploded in my face and broke the gate beside treasure! I take the sections of the treasure and throw her to you to types. I light up a displaying arrow of laser in its eyes. The displaying arrows of laser are episch. The sock of the Mutanten destroys 70 HP! To remain of 30 HP! I used the sock in function! That should destroy it! MyNameIsKooky feeds the sock MyNameIsKooky' Foot of S! MyNameIsKooky destroys 50 HP and its foot! Nobody tries to feed with the sock an apple of the poison, but with the sock isn' T starves. MyNameIsKooy appears and frightens the sock and makes it, destroys it' S different HP and any demoliert to fight but beyond that lasting

Translated to Italian:
Un calzino falso del Mutanten non va da nessuna parte! Nessuno si sparge, per rendere LUNGHI REALMENTE QUEI L'ATTACCO DA NAPTIME a. Knüppele I che parecchie volte con la morte con una pera si accendono nella direzione all'più alto ultravioletto del fosforo giù. Guiderei da parte a parte in lui con una toilette esplosiva! Tuttavia ha esploso nel mio fronte ed ha rotto il portone accanto al tesoro! Prendo le sezioni del tesoro e la getto a voi ai tipi. Accendo su una freccia di video del laser nei suoi occhi. Le frecce di video del laser sono episch. Il calzino del Mutanten distrugge 70 HP! Per per rimanere di 30 HP! Ho utilizzato il calzino nella funzione! Quello dovrebbe distruggerlo! MyNameIsKooky alimenta il calzino MyNameIsKooky' Piede della S! MyNameIsKooky distrugge 50 HP ed il suo piede! Nessuno prova ad alimentare con il calzino una mela del veleno, ma con il calzino isn' T muore di fame. MyNameIsKooy compare e spaventa il calzino e lo fa, distrugge it' S HP differente e qualsiasi demoliert da combattere ma oltre quello che dura

A false sock of the Mutanten does not go from no part! Nobody is scattered, in order to return REALLY THOSE LONG the ATTACK FROM NAPTIME to Knüppele that several times with the dead women with a pear are ignited down in the highest direction to ultraviolet of phosphorus. I would guide from part besides in he with a toilette explosive! However it has exploded in mine forehead and it has broken the portone beside the treasure! I take to the sections of the treasure and the jet to you to the types. I ignite on an arrow of video of the laser in its eyes. The arrows of video of the laser are episch. The sock of the Mutanten destroys 70 HP! For in order remaining of 30 HP! I have used the sock in the function! That would have to destroy it! MyNameIsKooky feeds the MyNameIsKooky' sock; Foot of S! MyNameIsKooky destroys to 50 HP and its foot! No test to feeding with the sock an apple of the poison, but with the sock isn' T dies of hunger. MyNameIsKooy appears and scares the sock and ago, it destroys it' S HP different and any demoliert to fight but beyond what it lasts

Uma peúga falsa do Mutanten não vai de nenhuma parte! Ninguém é dispersado, a fim retornar REALMENTE AQUELES LONGOS o ATAQUE DE NAPTIME a Knüppele que diversas vezes com as mulheres inoperantes com uma pera estão inflamadas para baixo no sentido o mais elevado ao ultravioleta do fósforo. Eu guiaria da parte além dentro do ele com um explosivo do toilette! Entretanto explodiu na testa da mina e quebrou o portone ao lado do tesouro! Eu tomo às seções do tesouro e do jato a você aos tipos. Eu inflamo-me em uma seta do vídeo do laser em seus olhos. As setas do vídeo do laser são episch. A peúga do Mutanten destrói 70 HP! Para em permanecer de ordem de 30 HP! Eu usei a peúga na função! Isso teria que destrui-la! MyNameIsKooky alimenta a peúga MyNameIsKooky' Pé de S! MyNameIsKooky destrói a 50 HP e a seu pé! Nenhum teste a alimentar com a peúga uma maçã do veneno, mas com a peúga isn' T morre da fome. MyNameIsKooy aparece e sustos a peúga e há, destrói it' S HP diferente e algum demoliert a lutar mas além do que dura

A false peúga of the Mutanten does not go of no part! Nobody is dispersed, the end to return REALLY THAT LONG o ATTACK FROM NAPTIME the Knüppele that diverse times with the inoperative women with a pear are inflamed downward in the most raised direction to the ultraviolet one of the match. I would guide of the part beyond inside it with an explosive of toilette! However he blew up in the forehead of the mine and broke portone to the side of the treasure! I volume to the sections of the treasure and the spurt you to the types. I inflame myself in an arrow of the video of the laser in its eyes. The arrows of the video of the laser are episch. The peúga of the Mutanten destroys 70 HP! HP stops to remain of order of 30! I used the peúga in the function! This would have that destruiz it! MyNameIsKooky feeds the MyNameIsKooky' peúga; Foot of S! MyNameIsKooky destroys to 50 HP and its foot! No test to feed with the peúga an apple of the poison, but with the peúga isn' T dies of the hunger. MyNameIsKooy appears and scares the peúga and has, destroys it' Different S HP and some demoliert to be fought but beyond what it lasts

Translated to Spanish:
¡Un peúga falso del Mutanten no va de ninguna parte! Dispersan nadie, el extremo para volver REALMENTE QUE ATAQUE LARGO de o DE NAPTIME el Knüppele que los tiempos diversos con las mujeres inoperantes con una pera están inflamados hacia abajo en la dirección aumentada la ultravioleta del emparejamiento. ¡Dirigiría de la pieza más allá dentro de ella con un explosivo del toilette! ¡Sin embargo él hizo saltar en la frente de la mina y rompió portone a la cara del tesoro! Volumen I a las secciones del tesoro y del arranque usted a los tipos. Me inflamo en una flecha del vídeo del laser en sus ojos. Las flechas del vídeo del laser son episch. ¡El peúga del Mutanten destruye 70 HP! ¡HP para para permanecer de la orden de 30! ¡Utilicé el peúga en la función! ¡Esto tendría ese destruiz él! MyNameIsKooky alimenta el peúga MyNameIsKooky' ¡Pie de S! ¡MyNameIsKooky destruye a 50 HP y a su pie! Ninguna prueba para alimentar con el peúga una manzana del veneno, pero con el peúga isn' T muere del hambre. MyNameIsKooy aparece y asusta el peúga y tiene, destruye it' Diverso S HP y un cierto demoliert que se lucharán pero más allá de lo que dura

Peúga false of the Mutanten does not go of any part! They disperse to nobody, the end to really return THAT LONG ATTACK from or NAPTIME the Knüppele that the diverse times with the inoperative women with a pear is inflamed downwards in the direction increased the ultraviolet one of the emparejamiento. It would direct further on of the piece within her with an explosive of toilette! Nevertheless he made jump in the forehead of the mine and broke portone to the face of the treasure! Volume I to the sections of the treasure and the starting you to the types. I become inflamed in shoots with an arrow of the video of the laser in its eyes. You shoot with an arrow of the video of the laser are episch. Peúga of the Mutanten destroys 70 HP! HP stops to remain of the order of 30! I used peúga in the function! This would have that destruiz he! MyNameIsKooky feeds peúga MyNameIsKooky' Foot of S! MyNameIsKooky destroys to 50 HP and their foot! No test to feed with peúga an apple of the poison, but with peúga isn' T dies of the hunger. MyNameIsKooy appears and scares peúga and has, destroys it' Diverse S HP and certain demoliert that they will be fought but beyond which lasts

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
DEEMAN223344
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by DEEMAN223344 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:55 pm

Original English Text:
It's Girevila! Run for your lives! Girevila will kill us all! EPIC FAIL!

Translated to Japanese:
It' s Girevila! 生命の実行! Girevilaは私達をすべて殺す! 叙事詩の失敗!

It' s Girevila! Run of life! Girevila kills us entirely! Failure of epic!

Translated to Chinese:
It' s Girevila! 生活运行! Girevila完全地杀害我们! 史诗的故障!

It' s Girevila! The life runs! Girevila kills us completely! Epic poem breakdown!

Translated to French:
It' ; s Girevila ! La vie fonctionne ! Girevila nous tue complètement ! Panne de poésie épique !

It' S Girevila! The life functions! Girevila kills to us completely! Epic breakdown of poetry!

Translated to German:
It' S Girevila! Die Lebenfunktionen! Girevila Abbrüche zu uns vollständig! Epische Aufschlüsselung von Poesie!

It' S Girevila! The life functions! Girevila of aborts to us completely! Epi classification of poetry!

Translated to Italian:
It' S Girevila! Le funzioni di vita! Girevila delle interruzioni a noi completamente! Classificazione di Epi di poesia!

It' S Girevila! The life functions! Girevila of the interruptions to we completely! Classification of poetry Epi!

It' S Girevila! As funções da vida! Girevila das interrupções aos nós completamente! Classificação da poesia Epi!

It' S Girevila! The functions of the life! Girevila of the interruptions to we completely! Sorting of the Epi poetry!

Translated to Spanish:
It' ¡S Girevila! ¡Las funciones de la vida! ¡Girevila de las interrupciones a nosotros totalmente! ¡Clasificación de la poesía de Epi!

It' S Girevila! The functions of the life! Girevila of the interruptions totally! Classification of the poetry of Epi!

( if you are wondering what GIREVILA is then it is the final boss of a game I am making, a pic of it below, you can tell that the idea comes from Giratina in pokemon)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DEEMAN223344
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by DEEMAN223344 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:09 pm

Original English Text:
MUST EAT PAC MAN!

Translated to Japanese:
PACの人を食べなければならない!

The person of PAC must be eaten!

Translated to Chinese:
PAC的人员必须被吃!

The PAC personnels must be eaten!

Translated to French:
Le personnel de PAC doit être mangé !

The personnel of CAP must be eaten!

Translated to German:
Das Personal der SCHUTZKAPPE muss gegessen werden!

The personnel of the PROTECTIVE CAP must be eaten!

Translated to Italian:
Il personale della PROTEZIONE PROTETTIVA deve essere mangiato!

The staff of the PROTECTING PROTECTION must be eaten!

A equipe de funcionários da PROTEÇÃO de PROTECÇÃO deve ser comida!

The team of employees of the PROTECTION PROTECTION must be food!

Translated to Spanish:
¡El equipo de empleados de la PROTECCIÓN de la PROTECCIÓN debe ser comida!

The equipment of employees of the PROTECTION of the PROTECTION must be eaten!
Qloof234
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Qloof234 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:43 pm

Muzozavr wrote:The only changing translations in the last case are Chinese and French. Still, it's funny. :lol:
Actually, it's only Chinese. In French, "Quelque Chose" means both "Something" and "Anything", whereas "What" translates to "Quoi". :wink:
Kilicool64
Rainbow Wizard

Post by Kilicool64 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:43 pm

Nobody
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Nobody » Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:24 pm

Original English Text:
Give me liberty or give me death.

Translated to French:
Donnez-moi la liberté ou donnez-moi la mort.

Give me freedom or give me death.

Translated to German:
Geben Sie mir Freiheit oder geben Sie mir Tod.

Give me freedom or give you to me death.

Translated to Italian:
Diami la libertà o diagli me la morte.

It gives the freedom or it gives to it to me the dead women to me.

Dá a liberdade ou dá-lhe a mim as mulheres inoperantes a mim.

Of a freedom or - it me the inoperative women me.

Translated to Spanish:
De una libertad o - él yo las mujeres inoperantes yo.

Of a freedom or - he I them inoperative women I.
Technos72
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Technos72 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:19 pm

It's what TF2 scout says

Original English Text:
Rainbows make me cry

Translated to French:
Les arcs-en-ciel m'incitent à pleurer

The rainbows encourage me to cry

Translated to German:
Die Regenbogen regen mich an zu schreien

The rainbow suggest me to cry

Translated to Italian:
Il Rainbow mi suggerisce per gridare

The Rainbow suggests to me in order to scream :lol:

O arco-íris sugere-me a fim gritar

The rainbow suggests end will shout me it

Translated to Spanish:
El arco iris sugiere que grite el extremo yo él

The rainbow suggests shouts the end I he
DEEMAN223344
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by DEEMAN223344 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:46 am

Original English Text:
Scritters are the opposite of chompers

Translated to French:
Scritters sont l'opposé des chompers

Scritters are the opposite of the chompers

Translated to German:
Scritters sind das Gegenteil der chompers

Scritters are the opposite chompers

Translated to Italian:
Scritters è i chompers opposti

Scritters is the chompers opposite

Scritters é os chompers oposto a

Scritters is chompers opposing

Translated to Spanish:
Scritters es chompers que se oponen

Scritters is chompers that is against

Translated to French:
Scritters est des chompers contre lequel est

Scritters is chompers against which is

Translated to German:
Scritters ist chompers, gegen die ist

Scritters is chompers, against which is

Translated to Italian:
Scritters è chompers, contro cui è

Scritters is chompers, against which it is

Scritters é os chompers, de encontro a que está

Scritters is chompers, of meeting the one that is

Translated to Spanish:
Scritters es chompers, de resolver el que es

Scritters is chompers, to solve the one that is
LittleZbot
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by LittleZbot » Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:15 am

DEEMAN223344 wrote:
Scritters is chompers opposing
I KNEW SCRITTERS WERE JUST CHOMPERS IN SCRITTER SUITS THAT ARE OPPOSING! WHATEVER THAT MEANS!*shot*
To Shorty, who was immortalized in an adventure.
To Marinus, who was my community older brother.
To Janet, who I will remember every time I wear a toque.

May these lost Wonderlanders find true adventure beyond us.
Discord: LittleZbot#3936
AJQZC
Rainbow Wizard

Post by AJQZC » Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:33 am

The lesson:

Don't trust these translators. Trust Wikipedia. :lol: :lol:
^_^
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by ^_^ » Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:51 am

LOL.
If you can look at my avatar for 19 minutes, without closing your eyes, you must be great.
~xpr'd~
Rainbow Star

Post by ~xpr'd~ » Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:37 pm

"What will this be?" was turned into "¿Qué will is protagonist?"

like, what?
she/her | Sayori#2285
maxnick
Rainbow Master

Post by maxnick » Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:20 pm

Pi is equal to approximately three point one four, but pie with an e is a delicious pastry that comes in many flavors!

Becomes:

Unit process with approximately the 3.14, of that was similar, but the cake and enters most of of the gostos, that crushing the refined skin the desserts!
Uijt jt nz tjhobuvsf.