Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:57 pm

Technos72 wrote:Eh... lol??
If you're refering to the poop-post above, I would rather say: Image
^_^
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by ^_^ » Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:05 am

Stop that. you always say some kind of saying "DIE" to my jokes.
If you can look at my avatar for 19 minutes, without closing your eyes, you must be great.
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:24 am

^_^ Maybe you're right about that. And if there would be "Silly subforum", or 1 or 2 topic's such as "jokes for the youngest people" in this off-topic's forum, and you would post that kind of stuff only there, I probably wouldn't say anything about it.

But in my opinion you are posting things-that-make-no-sense divided all over the entire forum, which is annoying to the other people.

I wouldn't say this is a very serious topic, but it's not completely nonsense either. Let's say it's in the middle. And just saying things like "poop" belongs to the real sillyness.
billy bob
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by billy bob » Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:06 pm

Qloof234 wrote:Yeah, but you're saying it's pointless because it sounds like a combination of other letters, along with Q and X. That same logic can apply to pretty much any letter that's not a vowel.
You never explained why.
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:18 pm

And if he's going to say that he was actually wrong about that, (IMO un-important thing) are you going to say that you were wrong about several things he pointed out in the pirate topic? (IMO more important things) :wink:
billy bob
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by billy bob » Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:23 pm

Marinus wrote:And if he's going to say that he was actually wrong about that, (IMO un-important thing) are you going to say that you were wrong about several things he pointed out in the pirate topic? (IMO more important things)
Except there's one difference - I'm not wrong.
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:29 pm

Oh please, don't make yourself so ridiculous. :roll: You only get yourself with it.

Then I expect your anwers / responses on Qloof's and my posts. And there will come more. And as long as you point out other people's mistakes, I will point out yours. And that can be pretty annoying.
Qloof234
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Qloof234 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:14 pm

billy bob wrote:
Qloof234 wrote:Yeah, but you're saying it's pointless because it sounds like a combination of other letters, along with Q and X. That same logic can apply to pretty much any letter that's not a vowel.
You never explained why.
That's because there's nothing there to explain. Some letters sound like a combination of other letters - what else is there to it?

Also, you're making yourself look incredibly arrogant with excuses like "But I'm not wrong", especially considering how many times your theory's been disproved in the topic and you've come back saying that's not how it is - despite the large amount of evidence to the contrary.

I know you might think you're right, and that's fine, but in the case of the pirate topic there's no right or wrong answer - everyone's entitled to their own opinions, so stop trying to force yours onto other people.