I just made my own FAKE(!!!) virus :3

Archive of the first decade of Off Topic Posts
^_^
Rainbow SuperStar

I just made my own FAKE(!!!) virus :3

Post by ^_^ » Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:19 pm

You can download it here.
If you think it will make your computer die, test it out on your shools computer :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
It will shut your computer down, but it has the same function as if you'd selected it from windows or click on SHUTDOWN button on your computer.
You have to click on the SHUTDOWN button to re-open your computer.
File is actually a shortcut to a MS-DOS file thingy, i did it with an easy tutorial on YT.
If you can look at my avatar for 19 minutes, without closing your eyes, you must be great.
jozsefkoma
Rainbow Star

Post by jozsefkoma » Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:53 pm

I tried this on my friend. He was so scared. :lol:
~xpr'd~
Rainbow Star

Post by ~xpr'd~ » Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:11 pm

Hey, if you want, I can release a .bat file I made that literally deletes everything on your harddrive. :V
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:06 pm

~xpr'd~ wrote:Hey, if you want, I can release a .bat file I made that literally deletes everything on your harddrive. :V
So you are the one making a batch-file to let my computer crash, you son of a batch! :lol:

Just trying to make a joke, nothing serious. So, ^_^, I'm not always serious. :lol:

Oh and BTW, a "son of a bitch" actually means nothing else then just a cute puppy.

Back on-topic: I think a fake-virus can be funny, but as long as I'm not sure if it's really fake, or perhaps a real virus, I'd rather not try it out. :)
Technos72
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Technos72 » Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:25 pm

Rapidshare sucks. When you download you have to wait before you can do it. And they won't allow you to download for an hour. But people know how to bypass rapidshare 1-hour wait. TAKE THAT

anyway I tried the virus. :shock: lol. Can't talk. shutting down
~xpr'd~
Rainbow Star

Post by ~xpr'd~ » Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:01 am

To stop the shutdown, go into your command prompt and type "shutdown -a" without the quotes. It'll stop any shutdown or logoff attempt.

Oh, I can also give you a .txt file that sets of virus protectors but isn't a real virus :3
^_^
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by ^_^ » Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:42 am

When it made your computer shut down, just click on SHUTDOWN button. On laptop it should be near the screen. :wink:
If you can look at my avatar for 19 minutes, without closing your eyes, you must be great.
tyteen4a03
Rainbow AllStar

Post by tyteen4a03 » Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:12 pm

Marinus, the word 'bitch' is clearly out of the site rules. Not being serious does not mean you can get away with the site rules and swear all you want.

Anyways yay for looking before running it
and the duck went moo

Beep bloop
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:19 pm

Tyteen, according to 2 translating sites it means: the female of the dog, wolf or fox.
Not being serious does not mean you can get away with the site rules
Oh, I thought that, because "You must die!" seemed to be no problem either. :lol:
tyteen4a03
Rainbow AllStar

Post by tyteen4a03 » Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:03 pm

Marinus wrote:Tyteen, according to 2 translating sites it means: the female of the dog, wolf or fox.
Not being serious does not mean you can get away with the site rules
Oh, I thought that, because "You must die!" seemed to be no problem either. :lol:
Oh. That is a translation error then.

A bitch actually meant somebody who is belligerent and unreasonable, or displays rudely intrusive or aggressive behavior. Bitch usually represents a women, and for men, we use 'son of a bitch'.

Anyways my point is that Bitch is a swear word and is one of the biggest insult in the English world. Don't use it unless you are really angry with somebody in the outside world, and don't use it at all in kid's forum. The safe-to-use rating is PG13 IIRC.

But literally bitch still meant a female canidae (wolves, dogs, foxes, etc), but we don't use the word bitch to avoid confusion (and possible grief). We just go female canidae.

Next time if you doubt a word is a swear word or not, wikipedia and google is your friend. :wink:

Another lesson over, please go and edit out the bitch reference while having your 15 minutes break :lol:
and the duck went moo

Beep bloop
^_^
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by ^_^ » Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:10 pm

I have to do this. :cry: :lol: Image
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:32 pm

Tyteen wrote:Oh. That is a translation error then.
Apparently not since you said yourself:
But literally bitch still meant a female canidae (wolves, dogs, foxes, etc)
So, the word has more then one meaning, and by talking about a puppy, (and the picture) I made clear that I meant a dog. Also I made clear that I don't insult anyone, but I made a little word-joke with "batch" which is actually a textfile with computer operating commands.

Originally swearing means: Wrong use of the name God. And as far as I remember I didn't do that here on the forum. But, to do you a favor, I searched on Wikipedia, and via the page "Swear", I came to the page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Profanity And indeed, you're right. The word "bitch" was in the list of words, which means that it can be also a swear word. But when I looked a little better, I saw more words, which are used many times on this forum: "sucks" and "Oh my God" (OMG which is really a swear word because it's wrong use of the name God) So it seems there is lots of work for you to do, preacher. :wink:

Most important thing however is, that there is no wish worse, then wishing someone else's death. (well maybe except wishing someone to suffer very much pain) So, as long as the expression "You must die!" is allowed on this forum, your whole swear thing is just feces of a male of the cow to me. :lol:

If you're able to get all the "sucks"s, "OMG"s, and "You must die!"s deleted from this forum, please tell me if you're ready, and I promise that I'll delete all my bitches, batches and cute puppy's 8)

Edit:
^_^ wrote:I have to do this. :cry: :lol: Image: http://www.pcpuzzle.com/forum/files/wonderland.png
Good for you! :) It's your own topic, and I have to admit: It's not even a nonsense topic! Good for you! :)
Nobody
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Nobody » Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:05 pm

Sucks: Considered PG as opposed to PG13

OMG: Considered PG, I usually lower it to G by thinking of it as Oh My Gosh or Oh My Goodness or Oh My Giraffe (GIRAFFES!!!).

You must die: Not actually a swear, and is usually meant as a joke. In the rare case that it is meant seriously, it is indeed bad, however, as ACTUAL death threats usually tend to be.
i should change my signature to be rude to people who hate pictures of valves
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:25 pm

Actually I don't know the PG-so-much thing, other then for a thing where you can put an electric-cable through (don't know the English word; see here: http://www.hod-electronics.nl/UserFiles ... artels.pdf and to be honest, I don't care about it either, also about which is a swear and which not.

All that matters to me is what you say, what it means, and what's your intention. I guess you'll agree with me that of these three sentences:

A. You are a puppy.
B. You are a son of an angry/evil woman.
c. You must die.

C is the worst. However, I did not say any of those in this topic. I actually only said: You are a son of a textfile with computer operating commands, which made no sense because it's a joke.
^_^
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by ^_^ » Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:26 pm

Nobody wrote:Sucks: Considered PG as opposed to PG13

OMG: Considered PG, I usually lower it to G by thinking of it as Oh My Gosh or Oh My Goodness or Oh My Giraffe (GIRAFFES!!!).

You must die: Not actually a swear, and is usually meant as a joke. In the rare case that it is meant seriously, it is indeed bad, however, as ACTUAL death threats usually tend to be.
Oh my goomba! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:25 pm

Nobody wrote:OMG: Considered PG, I usually lower it to G by thinking of it as Oh My Gosh or Oh My Goodness or Oh My Giraffe (GIRAFFES!!!).
I just thought of this: OMG is supposed to mean "Oh my God". If you mean something else, please write the whole words (not using an abbreviation) Otherwise we can "GD" and "WTF" everywhere we want, and afterwards think of a good explanation what it means.

I think "Gosh" is also refering to "God", and if your talking about your own sweet little giraffe, please post a picture of it, sitting on your shoulder,
and then write the word "giraffe" full, or say: OMAWTLN (Oh my animal with the long neck) :wink:
ben-09
Rainbow Master

Post by ben-09 » Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:21 am

Here we go with yet another debate. I agree with Marinus on this issue, bitch is a perfectly reasonable word when he clearly stated that he was talking about a dog.
Generation 59: Community experiment. The first time you see this, take the generation # and add 1. Put in your signature.