Help on emulating SMS (gamecube game) *got rights to, read*

Archive of the first decade of Off Topic Posts
^_^
Rainbow SuperStar

Help on emulating SMS (gamecube game) *got rights to, read*

Post by ^_^ » Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:49 pm

...i have the rights to emulate Super Mario Sunshine. My friend said so, as he said that i have the rights, i also asked parents they said i do, i asked an online game friend who's over 18 year old. So its NOT a piracy. :x
Well, i do have dolphin the wii and gc emulator, but i don't know where to get rom for the game.
:roll: Don't say its illegal. i have been reading serveral things on the internet, and internet CONFIRMS.
So, is there an way to emulate it using a rom (one rom not in parts)? :roll: :oops:
If you can look at my avatar for 19 minutes, without closing your eyes, you must be great.
Technos72
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Technos72 » Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:58 pm

I'm confused.

If this is legal and if you have the actual gamecube game. I can't really help you because I find gamecube elumating impossible.

If this is still illegal. NYO
Qloof234
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Qloof234 » Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:24 pm

It's only legal to emulate games if you already physically own the original version on its original hardware.

Assuming you do, don't bother with Dolphin or anything. Gamecube emulation on computers is... let's just say REALLY slow.
^_^
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by ^_^ » Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:01 am

Really? it is slow?
Oooo..............................
*hides*
If you can look at my avatar for 19 minutes, without closing your eyes, you must be great.