Question - What's happened to LeanDemon?

Archive of the first decade of Off Topic Posts
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Question - What's happened to LeanDemon?

Post by popo » Thu Apr 01, 2004 4:46 pm

I was looking through my level files and noticed that we haven't heard from LeanDemon since Feb 11 when he posted the Small World solutions. Does anyone know where he went? Perhaps he got lost down a teleporter! :shock: :shock:

LeanDemon - if you're still out there let us know :o
Pauline
majic1
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by majic1 » Fri Apr 02, 2004 5:07 am

Yeah - WHERE IS HE? He makes great levels. We should all send him a private message & get him and his level-making skills back! (Maybe he got hooked on that game he won in the competition???)
Majicaleetarina
LeanDemon
Gold Wonderlander

Post by LeanDemon » Fri Apr 02, 2004 7:24 am

Uh, sorry, I sorta got sucked into the world of Unreal Tournament 2004....I've been a baaad boy! :oops:

Although, lately I've been having dreams of Stinky and Loof running around killing people with rocket launchers in a team deathmatch level - my subconscious must be trying to tell me something!

I'll be back....promise!

Dianna
Rainbow Wizard

Post by Dianna » Fri Apr 02, 2004 5:57 pm

Hi LeanDemon, there you are! Yeah, I know how it is, since Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow came out recently and I've been spending most of my free hours (like all night long - who needs to sleep?) trying to solve this game. But I always come back to Wonderland, and I'm glad to hear you'll be back too. When you come back, could you bring me one of those rocket launchers for my Stinky? I think, if I just had that, I could get thru some of the levels with those nasty UFOs.
majic1
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by majic1 » Sat Apr 03, 2004 12:16 am

What a wonderful idea Dianna - I'd like one, too. Let me know how much I owe you, LeanDemon. If you require payment in advance, that can be arranged. :lol: :lol:
Majicaleetarina