Picture Me The Final Scores!

Archive of the first decade of Off Topic Posts
Davimad
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Davimad » Tue May 25, 2004 8:21 pm

Thank you Cat, that was very sweet. :)

I am totally overwhelmed by the good wishes I've received today. :oops: :cry: :D

Thanks to all.XX.

M.A.D. :lol:
Salin
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Salin » Tue May 25, 2004 10:01 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAUREEN
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Inger
Davimad
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Davimad » Tue May 25, 2004 10:28 pm

Thank you Inger. :)

It's been a great day. :D

Jersey
Rainbow Wizard

Post by Jersey » Wed May 26, 2004 2:32 am

I'mmm baaaack! Anyone miss me????? (please, anyone? anyone at all?) :lol:

Sorry I'm so late, but between problems with my computer (my Wonderland keeps "choking" :cry: :cry: :cry: ), a flat tire on the ATV (Ted's, not mine) ten miles back in the blackfly-infested woods on a lovely rainy day :roll: , and some heavy duty spring cleaning, I haven't had much time to visit. However, I did spend a few minutes checking out the answers for the photos. What a great looking bunch we are!

Here's me in a nutshell (like you've heard that one before :roll: )

My real name is Joyce-Maria, but shortened to Joyce for convenience, but I have been called Joy, Juice, Juicy, JJ and most recently (by my 3 year old niece- in-law) "Joey" - I answer to pretty much anything, and depending on how many beer I have in me, will answer to anything :wink:

I'm 5' 2", blonde hair (except twice a year when I dye it red to enhance my natural strawberry highlights), blue-eyed (except the green contacts when I'm in the mood or it's really sunny). My build is growing from medium to heavy since I got a job sitting down instead of running around 3 floors of a law firm every 20 minutes :roll: Time to join the gym! I'm 34 years old, but often forget my age, and have to count the decades to get it right :lol: .

I don't have children, and not in any hurry to have them either. I'm not very comfortable around them, since I prefer peace and quiet, but they always seem to be attracted to me. Kind of like cats - they're only attracted to people who don't like them! :lol: (I really don't mind kids, in fact, I'm usually the one who gets them full of mud, flour or markers, and have fun getting us all messy)

I'm not close to my sister, there's no real reason, except that our personalities are so different. My mother and I are much closer than we have ever been, which I am thankful for. My father died of arterial sclorosis when I was 17, and after 17 years (next month) I still miss him very much.

I have been with Ted for 6 years this September. I have two cats, Ray (Raymon Charles) is a "tuxedo" and is 13 this July (*sniff*) and Skeeter (Ted calls him Satan) is a gray tabby with dark gray tiger stripes and will be 5 next month.

My hobbies include: Wonderland (obviously!), reading historical and science fiction books, cooking and organizing jelly beans (don't ask!) and most recently driving my ATV through any and all mud puddles :lol: My mother calls me a big kid, and after I was so serious as a child, she gets a kick out of it. At house parties, you can usually find me in the kitchen cleaning or cooking, and Heaven help anyone who gets in my way! I like to socialize, but I can't just kick back while there is work to be done. :lol: Sometimes I'm outgoing, and sometimes I'm very introverted...depends on the crowd and my mood. When I'm on the ball, there is usually beverages coming out someone's nose because I like to make people laugh. You never know what's going to come out of my mouth, and if you piss me off, prepare to get the worst of the barbs from my sharp tongue.

Phew! I could go on...."No! Please, someone shut her up!!!" :lol:

Okay, here's the scores. Before I give them, I have to tell you that not one person got my photo! Nada! Nodda one! Zilch! Zero! :P :lol:

Drum roll, please....badabadabadabada

Davimad

Physical - 0
Personality - 3
Picture – 0

Dianne

Physical – 1 ½ (½ point for age & 1 point for dress)
Personality – 3
Picture - 0

Salin

Physical – ½ point for age
Personality – 3
Picture - 0

Popo

Physical – 2
Personality – 0
Picture - 0

Ol’gramma

Physical - 2
Personality – 3
Picture – 0

Old Pete

Physical – 0
Personality – 0
Picture – 0 (But thanks for the compliment!)

Majic1

Physical - 2
Personality – 2
Picture - 0

Eeyore31

Physical – 0
Personality – 3
Picture - 0

Bina

Physical – 0
Personality – 3
Picture - 0

Janetgalle

Physical – 2
Personality – 3 ½ (I’m the least neat person, but I insist that my work is very organized)
Picture - 0

Jperleevt

Physical – 0
Personality – 0
Picture - 0

SharonM

Physical – 1 ½ (Red hair and green eyes come from bottles, but it frequently happens)
Personality – 3
Picture - 0

Carolyn

Physical – 0
Personality – 3
Picture - 0

Cat

Physical – 3
Personality – 1 (Enjoys Wonderland)
Picture - 0

Little jg

Physical – 1
Personality – 2 (I like hockey, and I've been told by my 7 year old step-daughter that my levels are hard, too)
Picture – 0
1 extra for knowing the capitol of my country is Ottawa :D
I'm not as think as you drunk I am...*Hic*

...I'm just a Blonde! :lol:
Jersey
Rainbow Wizard

Post by Jersey » Wed May 26, 2004 2:34 am

Nuts! I knew I would forget something important!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MAUREEN!!!!!!!! :D
I'm not as think as you drunk I am...*Hic*

...I'm just a Blonde! :lol:
Davimad
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Davimad » Wed May 26, 2004 7:01 pm

Thanks for the birthday wishes Jersey. :D

It's greatly appreciated. :)

Davimad
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Davimad » Wed May 26, 2004 7:18 pm

Just to let you know folks, we are still waiting for Robbie to post his
scores.

So far, Ol'Gramma is in the lead.......... That could change with the last set of results! :?

Will she be "Mystic Meg"? Or will the title go elsewhere??????????? :wink:

Watch this space........................
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol:

majic1
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by majic1 » Sat May 29, 2004 4:41 am

Unless Robbie decides to post his scores today, I think we've waited way more than long enough. The rest of us shouldn't be made to sit and wait because ONE person can't get his votes in - nothing against you, Robbie, but it's been a week, and I don't think the rest of us should be made to wait - I'm sure you're busy like the rest of us - but we DID manage to get our scores in - for me, it was just another thing I committed to - so, Robbie, you DID commit to this contest - how about giving us some scores so Maureen can give us the end result!!!!!!!!!!!

PS Robbie - Please don't give me grief over this post - we ALL like you - I'm just the messenger - don't shoot me!!!
Majicaleetarina
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Sat May 29, 2004 8:07 am

I don't mind waiting - I'm not going anywhere - and I'd sooner wait for everyone to finish so we get the proper winner (Robbie's vote could swing it). :P :D
Pauline
Robbie
Rainbow Wizard

Post by Robbie » Sat May 29, 2004 8:12 am

OK OK going through it now. Sorry Majic1, I know it's been a week but I have been away. I'm sitting here at my work computer now & will post in about 10 minutes...
Robbie
Rainbow Wizard

Post by Robbie » Sat May 29, 2004 9:03 am

Here they are...
Sorry to all for delaying the comp.

Just briefly on me.
I live in a little town out in the bush in northern NSW about 630 km north north west from Sydney.

I'm 33 (34 this August) & married to a beautiful Fijian girl for 5 1/2 years now. We have 2 girls - eldest is 4 in Sept & baby is 1 in July.

5'10" with long brownish hair (in pony tail) & hazel eyes.

Not as fit as I'd like to be... or tanned... or overly (xtremely) handsome/hot etc - I rely more on my personality :wink:

I love my friends, laughing & joking, sharing a meal & fun times. Some say I have a dry sense of humor. I like my space - not too keen on the hussle & bussle of the city - but I enjoy sharing my space with those I feel close too. I enjoy meeting people down the street & in the shops & banks I go to - remembering their names & making them feel special - asking how they're going & taking an interest in them - small town attitudes that don't always carry over into city enviroments.

Love my family, my wife & girls - love being a dad but could do without the really early mornings... I dearly love my mother-in-law :D & the rest of my wife's family - love my church (SDA) - the fellowship & faith I share with my church family.

I like quiet times as well - enjoy my gospel music (Voice of Prophecy - Faith First) - music that reflects the love of God for us & the joy I have in Him.

And just love Wonderland & my Wonderland family.

and finally...

DAVIDMAD:
Physical... 1.5 points
Personality... 1 point.
Picture......... 6 points. Total. 8.5.

DIANNA:
Physical... 2 points (not as fit as I'd like Di - what are safari shorts???)
Personality... 3 points.
Picture......... 6 points. Total. 11.

SALIN:
Physical.........1 point
Personality.....1 point
Picture...........0 points. Total. 2.

POPO:
Physical.............2.5 points
Personality.........0 point
Picture...............6 points. Total. 8.5.

OL'GRAMMA:
Physical.......1 point
Personality...1.5 points. (yeh, I’m a bush boy rather than a city guy)
Picture......... 6 points. Total. 8.5.

OLDPETE:
Physical........0 point
Personality....1 points
Picture..........6 points. Total. 7.

MAJIC1:
Physical.........1 point
Personality.....1 point
Picture...........0 points. Total. 2

EEYORE31:
Physical.......2.5 point
Personality...2.5 points
Picture.........6 points. Total. 11.

BINA:
Physical...............1.5 points
Personality...........2 point
Picture.................0 points. Total. 3.5

JANET GALLE:
Physical.......1 point
Personality...3 points
Picture.........6 points. Total. 10.

JPERLEEVT:
Physical..........1.5 points
Personality......0 points.
Picture..............6 points. Total. 7.5

SHARONM:
Physical...........2 points
Personality.......2 points
Picture..............6 points. Total. 10.

CAROLYN:
Physical..............1 point (spot on height – age bracket right)
Personality..........1.5 point
Picture................0 points. Total. 2.5.

JERSEY:
Physical........1.5 point
Personality....2.5 points
Picture..........6 points. Total. 10.

CAT:
Physical............0.5 points
Personality........1.5 points
Picture..............0 points. Total. 2.

LITTLE JG:
Job Description..........1 point (I like crocs but not that much)
RTW Habits......2 points (yes I do)
Geography…….3 points
Picture............6 points. Total. 12.

Robbie :D
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Sat May 29, 2004 10:03 am

Robbie,

When I sent my picture guesses to Jen I said I thought the other bloke in your photo was your brother in law. Was I right? :)
Pauline
majic1
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by majic1 » Sat May 29, 2004 3:12 pm

Thanks Robbie! Half points? How VERY creative - Wish I'd thought of that!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Majicaleetarina
Robbie
Rainbow Wizard

Post by Robbie » Sun May 30, 2004 5:05 am

Hey, I need to award Pauline 12 points for the photo question :D

Yes that's my sister-in-laws husband & their daughter. She's just 17 days older than out eldest. Some of the early photos were really cute where they were sleeping side-by-side... one black baby, one nicely tanned baby and to see them you'd never think they were cousins. :shock:

Oh... & definitely no grief heading your way magic1... instead, let me send one of these :D especially for you!

Robbie :D

Now to go & see who won... I wonder if it was me... :wink: (not likely)
majic1
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by majic1 » Sun May 30, 2004 5:20 am

Thanks, Robbie. I noticed you make GIANT levels like I do!!! Don't know what you're excuse is, but I can't seem to control myself. Isn't BIGGER better???
Majicaleetarina
Robbie
Rainbow Wizard

Post by Robbie » Sun May 30, 2004 6:26 am

u huh... definitely. I just wish I had more time. There's probably 5 or 6 pages full of levels I haven't even had a chance to look at yet... I still have some plans for AdventureLands 3 to 5 but they may have to wait a while longer.

Looking forward to the new version. That may motivate me - actually I wouldn't mind updating 1 & 2 with the new version. It'd be interesting to see some of the classic levels revamped by the original creators. Maybe we could have a list of favourites by the old hands (and I say old with much respect) for revamping for the newer Wonderlings... :D