WSW level 42 ...'Base Camp'

Questions and solutions to Wonderland, Return to Wonderland, and Secret Worlds.
david webb
Silver Wonderlander

WSW level 42 ...'Base Camp'

Post by david webb » Mon Sep 05, 2005 10:25 am

Hi Everyone,
Yes I need help again, this time on 'Base Camp', It's driving me bonkers , so If anyone can help me, it will be greatfully appreciated(grovel,Grovel..)
:shock: :wink:

David
££££
Lillian
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Lillian » Mon Sep 05, 2005 10:43 am

There is some help in the links here David - if not, tell me where you are stuck on the level and I can be more specific!

http://www.pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic ... =base+camp
Lillie
david webb
Silver Wonderlander

'Base camp'WSW level 42

Post by david webb » Tue Sep 06, 2005 3:45 pm

Hi Lillie,
thanks for replying to my qurie on this level....OK I give up where did you get the other two boxes from and could you show me how you got Stinky and Quookie to the 'other side of the wall....I can understand how with the help of the other two you can push all the Bolders into the Water and thus Complete the Level but could you show me how you did the first bit....I would be ever so greatful....I, even scrub your back for ...thats if you didnt live toooooofar away.....thanks.

Dave :oops: :P :lol:
££££
Lillian
Rainbow MegaStar

Re: 'Base camp'WSW level 42

Post by Lillian » Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:48 pm

david webb wrote:Hi Lillie,
I would be ever so greatful....I, even scrub your back for ...thats if you didnt live toooooofar away.....thanks.Dave :oops: :P :lol:
Very funny.......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Would you like me to come up and complete it for you - you useless nutter!!!!!!! Only joking :wink:

OK - use the boulders to smash the kabooms to oblivion. To do this you push the north, south, east and west boulders into the lava and roll the others down onto kabooms to clear your way into the z-bot area. There are 4 boxes to bring back up to the tent section. Push 2 into the water on the left to collect the key and push the box infront of Loof up one and then step down again into the tent area. Loof then pushes the box into the water in front of him and gets through to Peegues area. repeat this for Quookie - exactly the same. Don't make the mistake of sending Stinky through this way too. Stinky then goes to the exit through the tent.

I am now off to make dinner - if you haven't completed this by the time I log back on later - you are gonna get it with my loofa :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good luck :D
Lillie