wsw Level 42 'Base Camp'

Questions and solutions to Wonderland, Return to Wonderland, and Secret Worlds.
david webb
Silver Wonderlander

wsw Level 42 'Base Camp'

Post by david webb » Tue Sep 06, 2005 6:43 am

This message is for Lillian:

Hi Lillian thanks for the Links but unfortunately they were not much hepl.
I can get all the Keys and I get Stinky, Loof and Quookie in the Tent then I roll two boulders to the Left and right respectively, ( I dont Know If I'm doing this right) ....but how do I get the last Two Bonus Coins.....Its got me Stumped???? :roll: :?
££££
Lillian
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Lillian » Tue Sep 06, 2005 9:04 am

Hi David - here's what to do:

When you said that you have all characters in the tent - that is wrong. Loof and Quookie shoud be in the back area (Peegues section) once all the keys have been collected. Stinky should have build bridges with the boxes to Loof and Quookies starting points enabling them to get through to the exit area. Only Stinky exits through the back of the tent.

Then have Loof and Quookie stand in the little nooks as in the screenshot. First use Peegue to push the two pink boulders left and right. Then use Peegue to push the blue boulders infront of Loof and Quookie - they then push the blue boulders up into the water. Then have Peegue stand back in the centre (his starting position) and use Loof and Quookie to push the green boulders up and Peegue pushes them left and right into the water! Then you can get the bonus coins and exit!

Sorry the arrows are crap - but I hope you can follow the picture.

You can do it! :wink:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lillie