rtw classic w10 l10

Questions and solutions to Wonderland, Return to Wonderland, and Secret Worlds.
uneekrose
Rainbow MegaStar

rtw classic w10 l10

Post by uneekrose » Fri Jan 06, 2006 7:59 pm

One Last Hurrah

I've searched all the forums but all I found was how to do the ice. Am I to assume you do the right side befroe you do the ice? I can get both the critters past the shocking floor. I also assume one does the timers while the other does the work? Not really sure how to get started on this one. Could someone please give me a bit of help or a LOT of help......please. Thank you.
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Fri Jan 06, 2006 10:24 pm

Monica, after you get past the electric tiles, go right and work down and around from there. The ice is next to the last part. I left Loof to stand on the buttons and had Stinky do the work. Good Luck!
uneekrose
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by uneekrose » Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:45 am

Thank you Gen, Bear sent me a pm, I was on the right track, even though he only gave that much of a hint, thank you Bear. But figuring it out was exhilarating to say the least. I was going about it all wrong, I was trying to figure out how to place all those metal boxes in case Stinky needed to make a return trip and then that light bulb in my head went off. (after about the 12th try or so). I was fixing to ask for more help at the time when it hit me on what had to be done. We made it all the way and Stinky and Loof had quite a surprise still in store for them, imagine my surprise too!! :shock: But at least I know what to do now, I'll finish it tomorrow morning though.
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Sat Jan 07, 2006 2:05 am

Monica, That last room is a real challenge! Good luck with it! :D
uneekrose
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by uneekrose » Wed Jan 11, 2006 7:58 pm

The only real challenge here is getting past the little chompers. Wish I could bite them back. I'll probaly end up foreging the bonus coins in this one. I've made it thru all but 5 levels in the classic series, but I'll never get those, I hate UFO's unless their restrained to one route or killable, don't like ghosts either. But I haven't given up I'll give them all a chance every now and then.
bmcper
Silver Wonderlander

Post by bmcper » Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:56 pm

ok, I am at a loss or my brain is stuck. I started in the right room and worked down with both Stinky and Loof. I can't get past the chompers. They only move when I use Loof but still get him if I try to move him through the red transporter. How do you get past them?

Bernadette
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:44 pm

Bernadette, if you are talking about the area I think you are talking about, you have to set up the reflectors to hit the chompers when you get the UFO to fire. See the following links. If they do not help, let us know! :D

http://www.pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic ... ast+hurrah

bmcper
Silver Wonderlander

Post by bmcper » Wed Jan 18, 2006 3:29 am

Thanks Gen, now we know my brain was asleep. :) I didn't even think about the alien ship. Got through everything except the last room. Will finish tomorrow.
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:29 am

Good Luck! :D