STINKERS RESCUE

Questions and solutions to Wonderland, Return to Wonderland, and Secret Worlds.
shad1027
Rainbow Wonderlander

STINKERS RESCUE

Post by shad1027 » Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:11 pm

I've been at this level for 3 weeks now....Stumped doesn't even begin to explain it..I can't see how it is possible to explode the box in the ufo section without help from another but when I do they are both stuck in the section and not able to pass conveyer to get to the buttons...Is it possible to get the box without any help getting the reflector off the wall....I think I may have to go to 12 step meetings to get this out of my system... :D
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:56 pm

Shad - have you cleared the boulder path so that the cannon can shoot at reflectors?

HINT - HIGHLIGHT TO READ

All the work has to be done by Peegue, but you have to use one reflector twice (by moving it) during a single cannon shot to get it to blow up the box.

If this doesn't help, I'll send you a PM later. See what you can do with the above.
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
shad1027
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by shad1027 » Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:01 pm

I appreciate the help Liz....This is the position of the reflectors after I knock the coily out. The prob I am having is how to get the reflector that is circled in red off the wall ...or have I been wrong in getting the coily the way I have....I'm so :?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
saab
Bronze Wonderlander

Post by saab » Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:57 pm

It's wrong.
Try to put this reflector where your Peaque is and leave this reflector there.
Something else ... you put two boulds together ... try to put left one in position left of where your Peaque is. So you must have two boulders one above other and reflector, that must be at the right side of the upper boulder.
Then operate other reflector to destroy coily (don't forget to put any other character somewhere up there to be able to put the reflector back to be able then to destroy the wooden box.

Sorry for my terrible english ....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Wed Nov 09, 2005 7:31 am

Well Saab - you may be able to complete this bit, but I notice you have Qookie up at the top to push the reflector back down again. Unfortunately you need 3 characters to stop the conveyor and get Peegue out of his area. So you wouldn't be able to finish the whole level like this.

Your animated screenshot is brilliant though! And your English is great.

Shad - I'm sending you a PM.
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
saab
Bronze Wonderlander

Post by saab » Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:35 pm

Liz Mayhew wrote:Well Saab - you may be able to complete this bit, but I notice you have Qookie up at the top to push the reflector back down again. Unfortunately you need 3 characters to stop the conveyor and get Peegue out of his area. So you wouldn't be able to finish the whole level like this.

Why ?

Here is how I solved this level:

1. The part with steel box - I have Stinky free for conveyors part.
2. The part with maze - I have Loof free for conveyors part
3. Whole part with conveyor. Quickee is the third character (I left one character at timer to be able get back Peaque and Quickee)
4. Boulds and reflectors part - Peaque and Quickee
5. Ice - Stinky and Loof
6. Purple teleporter - All 4 heroes

Did you solve this level in other order?
Tell me how ...
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Wed Nov 09, 2005 11:18 pm

Saab - yes I see how you've done this level now. It's always so interesting to see how other people have different solutions. This is the order I do things:

HINT - HIGHLIGHT TO READ

1 Peegue's bit - because it's the hardest and most dangerous, and you have to eliminate the UFO before you can rescue the top left Stinker.
2 Loof's Maze.
3 Qookie's ice puzzle.
4 Loof helps Qookie to get out from behind the top box (this is the most challenging part of the game if you ask me.)
5 Stinky's bit.
6 The button puzzle, and freeing Peegue from his area.
7 The top right-hand corner, which needs all 4 characters to get the box through.
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
Lillian
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Lillian » Wed Nov 09, 2005 11:24 pm

Hey Saab - welcome to Wonderland and the Forum. There are lots of other games in the Wonderland series in case you don't know.

I love that you call her "Quickee" - great stuff! I am going to call her that from now on 8)
Lillie
saab
Bronze Wonderlander

Post by saab » Wed Nov 09, 2005 11:47 pm

Lillian wrote:Hey Saab - welcome to Wonderland and the Forum. There are lots of other games in the Wonderland series in case you don't know.

I love that you call her "Quickee" - great stuff! I am going to call her that from now on 8)

Tell me more about other games ....

Well ... about Quickee :-) ... I just start calling her like this from the beginning, that's why I wrote Quickee.

---------------------------------------------
Liz Mayhew, that means that you solve boulders Peaque's part only with one character? Hmm .. I have to think again whole reflectors part. That means there is another solution.

Nnice level !!!
saab
Bronze Wonderlander

Post by saab » Wed Nov 09, 2005 11:56 pm

Ha ha .. your solution was right here:

All a have to do is to operate right reflector.. Clever !!!
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Thu Nov 10, 2005 6:12 am

Yes that's right Saab - as long as you get the top left boulder out of the way. It needs to be put in the corner on the right with the other two boulders.
After Wonderland Secret Worlds you could try Return to Wonderland Deluxe. This is the best game ever because once you've finished the official game levels there are over 3000 custom levels made by lots of us forum members. It has a level editor and you can create your own levels and post them on the forum to share with others if you want to.

Look forward to seeing you around the forum! :D
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
shad1027
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by shad1027 » Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:45 pm

Thx for all the help peeps...I see how it is done now just have to work on getting fingers to respond...lol....It is interesting to see diff ways that people solve the puzzle...This is an amazing game..Its been giving me hrs of enjoyment...
saab
Bronze Wonderlander

Post by saab » Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:12 am

shad1027 wrote:Its been giving me hrs of enjoyment...
Only hours ???

Weeks for me !
Actually I just start replaying the game, after that Deluxe is waiting for me !!!

The game is so great !!!!
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:34 am

Help! I got TWO reflectors that can be used for UFO, but still can't remove this box!

By the way I know the order now of all sections!

1. Stinky's Bit.
2. Loof's Maze.
3. Peegue's Section
4. The Ice Puzzle
5. Loof helps Qookie.
6. Button Maze.
7. Final Bridge!

EDIT: Nope, got only one reflector for UFO.
EDIT: This was an illusion! NONE of reflectors can be used for UFO... and i did it! I did the Peegue's section: all work done with peegue. Killed UFO, removed box.
Rest in peace, Kym. I hardly knew ya.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.
pcr
Bronze Wonderlander

Peegue & the UFO

Post by pcr » Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:10 am

:D I got the ice
:D I got the color buttons
:D I got the maze
:D I got Peegue's bolders
:( I can't figure out how to kill the UFO!!

Any help? I think I need a paradigm shift!
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:22 am

I already told somewhere how to kill the UFO, but I will repeat.

1. When you came from ice (and so pushed reflector two tiles up) push reflector back to it's original position.
2. Avoiding the UFO fire step-by step push the leftmost reflector to down, so fireball will go further on reflectors.
3. Quickly go to the upper reflectors. When fire reflected off the right uppermost reflector, push it one tile to the right.
4. Fireball will "circle" back and kill the UFO.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.
simmikks

Post by simmikks » Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:23 pm

@ Muzozavr :

do you have a screenshot of this part

1. When you came from ice (and so pushed reflector two tiles up) push reflector back to it's original position.
2. Avoiding the UFO fire step-by step push the leftmost reflector to down, so fireball will go further on reflectors.
3. Quickly go to the upper reflectors. When fire reflected off the right uppermost reflector, push it one tile to the right.
4. Fireball will "circle" back and kill the UFO

??????

I can´t solve it..... and I don´t know the solution how to destroy the wooden box in this area too......

Greetings simmikks
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:43 pm

For the wooden box... You can move one reflector out of UFO's part and put it in a coily's previous position and, if you've packed the boulders correctly you can repeat the coily-trick.
For the UFO... I don't have secret worlds anymore on my hard drive, but I will search for my screenshot...
And, btw, please tell me your e-mail per PM, just in case this little attachment thing will strike me again...