Cheat Code

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
Midnight Synergy
Site Admin

Cheat Code

Post by Midnight Synergy » Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:07 am

Warning!

Don't read this unless you are DESPERATE!

Having a cheat code for a game can quickly ruin its fun. The point of a cheat code should only be if to use it if you have been truly stuck on a level for a LOOOONG time and are getting too frustrated with the game.

Probably the most enjoyment and satisfaction for this game comes from struggling with a puzzle for a long time and then FINALLY cracking it yourself.

So by posting a cheat code I feel that I must strongly urge you to resist using it. It can take the fun out of the game.

Having said all that, if you really need a code, I suppose there's no reason that I should withhold it.

The following cheat code allows you to skip (almost) any adventure in WA, WAMOFI, and WAPOTZ.

Highlight to read (but, please, don't read it! I mean it! ;)):
To finish any adventure, once you're in the adventure, press "5" (not on the NUMPAD keys) and then very quickly press CTRL-F12.
Again, I take no responsibility for any effect that this will have on your ultimate enjoyment of the game. You have been warned. 8)
Last edited by Midnight Synergy on Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.