The Magic Cuboid, Part 2

Post, Download, and Discuss Custom Adventures.
Nobody
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

The Magic Cuboid, Part 2

Post by Nobody » Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:13 am

Prev|Next

Link to MWM's NEW music pack: http://pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25232

Well, I'm not proud of the gameplay in this adventure, and ended up making it shorter than planned just to get it over with for that very reason. However, I think the plot is still good, and Sammy_P seems to be improving at adventure making, so I trust that Part 3's going to be a good adventure and suggest that you continue following this series (and if you can, pick the left path, thx). (Also Sammy_P the Spy-Eye picked up in this adventure is now TMC canon, NUDGE NUDGE)

That is all.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Nobody on Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
i should change my signature to be rude to people who hate pictures of valves
StinkerSquad01
Rainbow AllStar

Post by StinkerSquad01 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:28 am

Fun adventure! :D
The dialogue was pretty funny, too. :lol:
Sammy_P
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Sammy_P » Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:55 am

Those were some pretty great puzzles! I think I know what to do for Part 3.
yot yot5
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by yot yot5 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:27 am

Interesting adventure. I'll go through the puzzles one at a time:

Cuboid Chase: I wanted to take the left path, but my game started lagging uncontrollably when I entered the room. This made it impossible to run from any kind of cuboid. In the end, I took the right path. It was a pretty fun chase, but not very original.

Button Puzzle with Pop: Very, very good! It probably would've been fairer without the Cuboid (I had to worry about time), but it was a fantastic puzzle!

Coin/Breaktile network + 2nd Pop Puzzle: This was good fun! It was easy to do, but very unique. By the way, are you aware you can skip over the last rainbow teleporter if you're fast enough?

2nd Cuboid Chase: Oh. My. God. This. Was. EVIL.

Not the chase, of course. That was easy and fun. The start was evil, though. You didn't give us any warning that this area would start with the Cuboid a few squares behind the player! The first time I reached this section, I died almost instantly and had to do the previous area all over again. This is partly my fault for not saving, but please warn us if a levelexit leads to a dangerous area.

Fireflower Boss Thing: This was difficult, but not too difficult. It was good fun, too.

Dialogue: Awesome! It was very funny and very original!

Overall: Very nice adventure. Thanks for sharing! :D
Nobody
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Nobody » Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:51 pm

yot yot5 wrote:Interesting adventure. I'll go through the puzzles one at a time:

Cuboid Chase: I wanted to take the left path, but my game started lagging uncontrollably when I entered the room. This made it impossible to run from any kind of cuboid. In the end, I took the right path. It was a pretty fun chase, but not very original.

Button Puzzle with Pop: Very, very good! It probably would've been fairer without the Cuboid (I had to worry about time), but it was a fantastic puzzle!

Coin/Breaktile network + 2nd Pop Puzzle: This was good fun! It was easy to do, but very unique. By the way, are you aware you can skip over the last rainbow teleporter if you're fast enough?

2nd Cuboid Chase: Oh. My. God. This. Was. EVIL.

Not the chase, of course. That was easy and fun. The start was evil, though. You didn't give us any warning that this area would start with the Cuboid a few squares behind the player! The first time I reached this section, I died almost instantly and had to do the previous area all over again. This is partly my fault for not saving, but please warn us if a levelexit leads to a dangerous area.

Fireflower Boss Thing: This was difficult, but not too difficult. It was good fun, too.

Dialogue: Awesome! It was very funny and very original!

Overall: Very nice adventure. Thanks for sharing! :D
Hey, thanks for the complements/constructive criticism! :D
i should change my signature to be rude to people who hate pictures of valves