1st Adventure - Wild Scritter Chase

Post, Download, and Discuss Custom Adventures.
DEEMAN223344
Rainbow MegaStar

1st Adventure - Wild Scritter Chase

Post by DEEMAN223344 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:53 am

===Scritter Mystery Pentalogy===
Wild Scritter Chase

Uh, this isn't ACTUALLY my fist adventure, but I never counted before and after not using the editor for so long, I might as well start counting from the beginning.
This adventure was fun to make, although it took a long time and was originally going to be the start of a tennis.
This adventure requires the POTZ textures and music, as well as the Lime texture and the following object textures.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by DEEMAN223344 on Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:42 am, edited 5 times in total.
Nobody
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Nobody » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:54 am

Yeah, first-adventure-isn't-my-actual-first buddies!

As for the adventure, the puzzle design isn't bad so far, but I'm noticing lots of "little things" that could be better. The spikeyball and chompers could be concealed by higher walls but they aren't, the transporter puzzle can be horribly broken if you get a Scritter onto one of the orange transporters, and... I guess that's it. Still, though.
i should change my signature to be rude to people who hate pictures of valves
Sammy_P
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Sammy_P » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:19 am

Nobody wrote:Yeah, first-adventure-isn't-my-actual-first buddies!
Same here.

Anyways, the puzzles in this level were pretty good! Keep... making levels or something? idk
Nobody
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Nobody » Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:24 am

Finally completed the third revision or whatever! :!: Once you got rid of the problems, this adventure was actually really fun... once I figured out what I was doing. I would suggest making goals a bit clearer in the future, and maybe making plot-critical dialogs non-skippable. Seriously, though, this was great!
i should change my signature to be rude to people who hate pictures of valves