Stuck with 133 stars

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
fiffi
Rainbow Seeker

135 stars

Post by fiffi » Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:12 pm

I done sparkles gems, but i saved all the other end games when i finished them and one of them was 134 stars but 2 coins was missing well, i found the coins so i was able to catch the purple star and he gave me a clue to get the next lot of stars but i dont understand the clue so if anyone had the clue can you help me please i got no idea what it means, the clue was
21 GRORSW
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Jutomi » Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:16 pm

Where did you find the two coins? :shock:
Your only little stinker that's absolutely NOT a z-bot by this name,
Jutomi~ :mrgreen:

Also, if you want to see my level list, here it is! :D
(Also: List of Hubs, WA Manual)
Oh, and my YT wonderland channel. Forgot about that.
|Cookie|
Rainbow Star

Re: 135 stars

Post by |Cookie| » Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:38 pm

fiffi wrote:I done sparkles gems, but i saved all the other end games when i finished them and one of them was 134 stars but 2 coins was missing well, i found the coins so i was able to catch the purple star and he gave me a clue to get the next lot of stars but i dont understand the clue so if anyone had the clue can you help me please i got no idea what it means, the clue was
21 GRORSW
Read this:
http://pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25107
:wink:

EDIT: SUPER SPOILER DON'T READ UNLESS YOU CAUGHT THE PURPLE STAR!
Previously known as "kidkidaaa1"
My level list
My hub: TTN
Woof Woof
fiffi
Rainbow Seeker

missed coins

Post by fiffi » Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:21 pm

I found 1 of them in qwerty on the top right corner when you come through the tunnel and the other in Java when you land in Java go through to the next place, at the bottom of your screen and you will find the bridges go to the left bottom corner and its in a deep crevice, hope that helps.

and thanks so much for the link kid