New Level - Rock And Rolly Roly Poly!

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

New Level - Rock And Rolly Roly Poly!

Post by Lillie » Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:13 pm

Got Editoritus today due to not being able to solve anyone else's levels! :oops:

First part might be a tad stinky - second part should be a breeze! :P

LILLIE628 :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lillie The Beanhead! Image
"Lillie Still A London Phillie Dancing Like A Billie Goatee Wee Wee Lillie"
Chickie
Rainbow Star

Post by Chickie » Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:50 am

First part was a little tricky. I knew what had to go where, but getting it there was a different story. Second part I flew right through and made it home with gold. I hope this series continues.
wonderfull
Rainbow Star

Post by wonderfull » Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:18 am

Yep, a little stinky at the start, but I had an easier time than with the last roly poly level. Had to rethink the last part, as I had it bassackwards and kept blowing myself up. Fun all the way.
Lillie wrote:I am having an operation on my arm in a couple of weeks so won't be able to play or make levels for a while.
Image No. no, say it isn't so. What will we do without our Lillie level fix. Can't you learn to use your other hand, or maybe your feet?????? Hope all goes well, we'll miss you! :cry:
It's a Wonderfull life
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:18 am

:D :D :D Boy o boy! The start was a heck of a puzzle, Lots of little moves that couldn't be ignored, Once by that I skated to the exit, Ace all the way Lil, thanks matey! :D :D :D
Keeks
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:06 am

wonderfull wrote: Can't you learn to use your other hand, or maybe your feet??????
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathy Stinker has been giving me lessons and advice on using my left hand! :wink: I'll still be around and hopefully it won't be long before I can start using my right arm again! Best news is: NO WORK for ages and I might not even be able to carry on with the work I do incase my tendon tears again!!!!! :D
Lillie The Beanhead! Image
"Lillie Still A London Phillie Dancing Like A Billie Goatee Wee Wee Lillie"
jcvalcar2
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by jcvalcar2 » Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:53 pm

The beginning "a tad stinky" Image
At least you gave us a heads up, but like the others once I got thru that part it was smooth sailing. Ace puzzler all the way, thank you! :D :P :D :P

Note: We can take it easy on you at first, slow motion puzzlers so you get plenty of practice with your left, once you got that down, maybe in a few hours :roll: - all bets are off and your free game Image :lol: :lol:
Cathy
uneekrose
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by uneekrose » Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:11 am

First part wasn't bad at all, the little coily got Peeque right off the bat. I never used the tile over to the right. This was a fun easyish level Lillie.

Take care of that shoulder after you have your surgery, do as the doctor tells you, let it heal. I'm left handed and had broken my arm when I was youngermuch younger, learned how to use my right hand and now I'm sort of ambidextrous. Still write and eat left handed though. I play Wonderland right handed. Good luck with the surgery.
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:07 am

I found our little friend the hard way and then I thought he was supposed to stay there. That theory led to some serious hair-pulling until I accidently rolled him over and realized what the hell was going on! :evil:

The rest, as you say, was much easier.

Thanks again Lil!
bob
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:56 pm

Oh my garsh! That beginning was a killer. I musta tried that 10 dozen times :twisted:

Only goofed up twice on the next boulder stuff and twice on the last barrel boulder stuff. Ya STINKER you!

Great fun Sass, thanks a ton!
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
wonderlandlover
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by wonderlandlover » Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:20 pm

The ending was kind of stinky for me, too! This was a good first puzzle to dip my fingers in again!

Thanks!
Lisa
Will I ever be able to play again?
sleong2277
Bronze Wonderlander

Post by sleong2277 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:32 am

Bob's comment about rolling the coily over was the light bulb :idea: that went off. The rest was plain sailing. Thanks for a great puzzle.
Mark
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Mark » Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:09 am

Thank you for bringing this one back up, Sharon! :D
This was more like Rock and Rolly Roly Coily :wink:
Another lost classic of Lillie Mayhem that I missed! :twisted:
And that's always a British Barrel of fun! 8)
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Post by Amnon » Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:25 am

Thanks for bringing this one back - it was good fun!
sassy
Rainbow Keeper

Post by sassy » Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:20 pm

If someone has a chance, those opening moves are KILLIN me lol I know the coilies have to be killed and I keep losing my metal box to get rid of one wooden one, that can't be right! :O
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Post by Amnon » Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:44 pm

I know the coilies have to be killed and I keep losing my metal box to get rid of one wooden one, that can't be right!
Yes, the coilies need to be killed, the bottom one by the blue, the top by the red and the metal box is used to destroy a wooden box - what's wrong with that?
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Post by Amnon » Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:09 pm

Actually, I found a different way where the metal box is not destroyed (but the red sphere is). This new way also allows the blue gate to remain open permanently.
sassy
Rainbow Keeper

Post by sassy » Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:41 am

Amnon wrote:
I know the coilies have to be killed and I keep losing my metal box to get rid of one wooden one, that can't be right!
Yes, the coilies need to be killed, the bottom one by the blue, the top by the red and the metal box is used to destroy a wooden box - what's wrong with that?
Well I've tried filling in the bottom hole with a box by sending metal box over tramp then blue sphere down to destroy coilie and then up to the top button. but then I have no sphere to run on blue timer. OR if I send red sphere over trap to kill box, again that timer is killing me!! bc I have nothing to run over it and I even tried hitting it with the character and making a run for it but don't have enough time.

I'm just co confused!!
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Post by Amnon » Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:25 am

but then I have no sphere to run on blue timer.
In my first solution, there is no need for a sphere to run on the blue timer - the wooden box can do that job instead.
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Post by Amnon » Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:44 am

OR if I send red sphere over trap to kill box, again that timer is killing me!! bc I have nothing to run over it
In that case you have the blue sphere to run over it: you will be able to stop the blue sphere by the metal box, then put it in orbit.
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:16 pm

sassy, it sounds like you're making this harder than you need to.

Here's how I do it, if you're interested.

I just get the coin off the pink, walk down over the waterhole and push the red sphere up, push the box left, tramp over, blue up, box down, take bottom coin (the green gate is temporarily open), tramp up, push blue down and then there's lots of time to push the metal box onto the green button and start the blue circling.
:D
bob
sassy
Rainbow Keeper

Post by sassy » Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:34 pm

bob roest wrote:sassy, it sounds like you're making this harder than you need to.

Here's how I do it, if you're interested.

I just get the coin off the pink, walk down over the waterhole and push the red sphere up, push the box left, tramp over, blue up, box down, take bottom coin (the green gate is temporarily open), tramp up, push blue down and then there's lots of time to push the metal box onto the green button and start the blue circling.
:D
Thanks much Bob, that did the trick! Yeah on most of these I do tend to make it more complicated than it needs to be!! Can't see the obvious! I appreciate it!!!
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Post by Amnon » Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:53 pm

Wow, Bob - that's a third way to do it, which you found.