New Level - Zebra Station Lambda

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

New Level - Zebra Station Lambda

Post by kiki » Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:14 am

:D :D :D I had to post this one so I would leave it alone. :roll:
I think there is only one solution but stranger things have happened, Enjoy! :D :D :D

KIKI714
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Keeks
fiffi
Rainbow Seeker

Post by fiffi » Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:13 pm

i dont yet know how to get out of the start with the kaboons, but i think i have to use my boxes to get to the other side, but it looks like another great level cant wait to try again later. :D :D :D
Chickie
Rainbow Star

Post by Chickie » Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:48 pm

I have no idea what to do with this one. I can get the kabooms but that is pretty much it. No idea how to get to the other side. Got me stumped on this one. I will have to walk away for a while and come back later maybe the :idea: will come on.
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:49 pm

:D :D :D I'll give a wee hint to get going.

Spoiler below-

Use the boxes to blow the the boomer's, Do not use them to build any bridges at the starting area's, except one for the water hole on the left side.

To get to the top part of the puzzle the two must meet in the middle on the travelators.
:D :D :D
Keeks
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:32 pm

My only real trouble with this one was trying to figure out how to get Loof out of there. :?

The answer came after a good look around!

Thanks Keeks enjoyed this! :D
bob
wonderfull
Rainbow Star

Post by wonderfull » Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:52 pm

Had to peek (at the hint) just because it was there. :oops: :lol: Not sure if I would have come up with that eventually or not. The rest came together quite nicely (except for trapping Loof on the wrong side). Didn't need the tramp in the upper right.
Another terrific level Kiki, thanks!
It's a Wonderfull life
fiffi
Rainbow Seeker

Post by fiffi » Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:18 pm

thanks for the hint would never have thought of it, but with your hint got home, just cant think how you come up with all your great levels :D :D :D
annedanner
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by annedanner » Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:20 pm

I know how to get Loof out, but I can't figure out how to get the blue sphere rolling AND get Loof out and put the you know what you know where. Hint, please?

[Edit] Got it! Very fun level, Kiki!
Anne
My List
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:42 pm

:D :D :D Just saw your post Anne sorry I missed your holler for help earlier, Glad ya got it done. :D :D :D
Keeks
Chickie
Rainbow Star

Post by Chickie » Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:19 pm

Thanks for the hint Keeks. I got through that part after giving myself a dope slap and then got stuck at the end. I don't want to even tell you what I was doing at the end. But eventually the light went off and I made my way home. Tricky little level.
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:04 am

Finally got it!!! I must be clearin' the freezer burn out, that's two Kiki levels in a few minutes! Yahoooooo

This was neat Keeks. Did ya know that if yer too fast the spirit eats ya :shock: silly me.

As always so original and so fun to figure out. Thanks again Matey :piratesmile:
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
uneekrose
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by uneekrose » Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:25 am

Reckon I'm playing these sort of backwards....this proved to be fairly easy for me, I didn't need any of the spoilers. I'd of had it the first go round but I forgot to collect the bonus coin on the red button. Another fun level Keeks...thank you.
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:17 am

Pretty tricky for me - in fact I had to bring Qookie over to Loof's room to kill the Boomer and to make sure all the boxes went for a burton! :? Had an AHAAA! moment with those coins around the top gen thanks to Fluff 8) Else I would still be trying to work out an impossible tramp jump to get in there! :shock: :oops: :lol:

Excellent teamwork level Keekmeister - don't know how you keep coming up with so many ideas matey - top notch puzzler! 8)

Cheers Big Ears - Next please Nobbly Knees :mrgreen:
Lillie The Beanhead! Image
"Lillie Still A London Phillie Dancing Like A Billie Goatee Wee Wee Lillie"
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:41 pm

Got it at last! I really needed the hint about the rafts, even though it's a trick I've used sometimes (I forgot all about it! :lol: :lol: :lol: )

What kept me from finishing for so long was how to handle the blue boulder/timer combo. Doh! :oops:

Excellent puzzler Keeks. Thanks a bunch! :stinkyhappy:
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
wonderlandlover
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by wonderlandlover » Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:39 pm

It was hard to get everything coordinated properly, and I missed the rainbow ghost the first time, and then got nailed by him the second time. I am really enjoying your creative exits with this series.

Thanks!
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Post by Amnon » Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:59 pm

Great level, much fun - thanks