New Adventure: At the edge of time

Post, Download, and Discuss Custom Adventures.
sonicoll
Gold Wonderlander

Post by sonicoll » Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:44 pm

3. The successful scene... Cast a floing spell to delay the fireballs and open the gates to clear the way.
Don't forget to press the blue round button again.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
|Cookie|
Rainbow Star

Post by |Cookie| » Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:48 pm

From what I see in the screenshots, this looks like a very interesting adventure, I'll give it a try soon (probably today's evening), and hopefully be able to solve it, puzzle-solving and me are not good friends because I am terrible at solving puzzles, so it's unlikely that I'll win this without hints. :lol: (I didn't read the hints yet)
Previously known as "kidkidaaa1"
My level list
My hub: TTN
Woof Woof
sonicoll
Gold Wonderlander

Post by sonicoll » Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:02 pm

4. Lead the wee stinker to the red circle. Cast a spell, lead the wee stinker to the spring and start rushing immediately.
If you have pressed the blue diamond button correctly, the successful scene is...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sonicoll
Gold Wonderlander

Post by sonicoll » Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:06 pm

5. Press the twister once. Approach the spring and lead the wee stinker to that spring.
sonicoll
Gold Wonderlander

Post by sonicoll » Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:13 pm

6. Lead the stinker to the ice path and cast a spell to freeze yourself. Lead the wee stinker back to the spring above during your flight.
sonicoll
Gold Wonderlander

Post by sonicoll » Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:16 pm

7. Freeze all of the dragonturtles and if you are lucky (the most annoying part of the adventure...), you will fly through the rainbow. Make good use of the last spell and collect the coins.
sonicoll
Gold Wonderlander

Post by sonicoll » Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:23 pm

kidkidaaa1 wrote:From what I see in the screenshots, this looks like a very interesting adventure, I'll give it a try soon (probably today's evening), and hopefully be able to solve it, puzzle-solving and me are not good friends because I am terrible at solving puzzles, so it's unlikely that I'll win this without hints. :lol: (I didn't read the hints yet)
Thanks for the reply!
It is kind of arduous, but you will attain fulfillment if it is solved without referring to the hints.