How do I zoom?

Discuss the games (no level solutions or off-topic, please).

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Stinky, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

wonderfull
Rainbow Star

How do I zoom?

Post by wonderfull » Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:01 pm

I haven't played in quite some time, and can't for the life of me remember how to zoom out and rotate the game board. :roll:
It's a Wonderfull life
FinnThor
Rainbow Master

Post by FinnThor » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:46 pm

On your keyboard (or at least mine), there should be a button on the very right of it that says "3" and "PG DN". I believe that zooms in. It's either that or the one that says "1" and "End". To Zoom Out, It Should be the one that says "9" and "PG UP" or The one that says "7" and "Home".
Cheese!

Cheese Vs Pirates, featuring Finn, Timecrokba, and Yoda!
wonderfull
Rainbow Star

Post by wonderfull » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:00 pm

FinnThor wrote:On your keyboard (or at least mine), there should be a button on the very right of it that says "3" and "PG DN". I believe that zooms in. It's either that or the one that says "1" and "End". To Zoom Out, It Should be the one that says "9" and "PG UP" or The one that says "7" and "Home".

Do you hold another button down while pressing those ones? They don't do anything on their own...
It's a Wonderfull life
billy bob
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by billy bob » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:01 pm

I think Wonderfull might have meant the classic trilogy?

If you hold down the "Alt" and "X" keys and press numbers on the number pad then the game should zoom and rotate.
FinnThor
Rainbow Master

Post by FinnThor » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:35 pm

Ahh, yes, I was talking about the WA Editor, my bad.

For the Classic Trilogy, I have no clue.

For the WA Trilogy, hold down the key that says "0" and "INS" to zoom in, and let go to zoom out.
Cheese!

wonderfull
Rainbow Star

Post by wonderfull » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:44 pm

billy bob wrote:I think Wonderfull might have meant the classic trilogy?

If you hold down the "Alt" and "X" keys and press numbers on the number pad then the game should zoom and rotate.
Yes! that's it! Thank you! :D :D :D :D
It's a Wonderfull life
cloudrac3r
Rainbow Master

Post by cloudrac3r » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:20 am

For anyone reading this topic in the future, you may or may not need to hold Ctrl-Alt-X while pushing the number keys, not just Alt-X.
The 2468 keys move the camera backwards, left, forwards or right, 1 makes it rotate upwards, 7 makes it rotate downwards, 9 raises it and 3 lowers it.
You have to restart or exit the level if you want the camera to go back to the correct position. You can try to move it back into place manually, but that can sometimes be difficult.
:D
FinnThor
Rainbow Master

Post by FinnThor » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:18 pm

cloudrac3r wrote:For anyone reading this topic in the future, you may or may not need to hold Ctrl-Alt-X while pushing the number keys, not just Alt-X.
The 2468 keys move the camera backwards, left, forwards or right, 1 makes it rotate upwards, 7 makes it rotate downwards, 9 raises it and 3 lowers it.
You have to restart or exit the level if you want the camera to go back to the correct position. You can try to move it back into place manually, but that can sometimes be difficult.
:D
*Plot Twist*

What if we're reading the topic in the PAST? :lol:

Anyways, I knew you moved the camera with the # keys. (In some games.)
Cheese!