"Wondertale" - Because dibs out in the wide open

Help Topics, Bug Reports, Feature Requests, etc.
RoberTime
Rainbow Seeker

"Wondertale" - Because dibs out in the wide open

Post by RoberTime » Thu May 18, 2017 11:29 pm

Let's hope to god no one came with this up yet :P

As partial UnderTrash, if you will, I had this hub idea for a while after clearing all three paths of Undertale. It's self-explanitory: Undertale with a Wonderland Adventures twist. It goes over all three storylines as a basis except with new characters, assets, etc. The interesting part about it is you can pick a path within this hub (And only one) and try clearing all adventures within that route. Then reset whole for a new path.

At first, I felt like this game is going to be too spoiler-inductive. However, my second thoughts tell me to do it anyway given that Undertale has way too much spotlight to make its spoiler thing dead. Basically, 95% of people who know Undertale, know a plethora of spoilers. Or that's what I strongly assume, at least.

I'm just putting this here as a concept/idea. I am expecting to have all kinds of adventures to go with it. HOWEVER, I have intended this to be a collaborative project meaning others, if they desire, may step up and make a handful of minor adventures. I will still do the spine of the hub myself (Exploration zones, major/boss adventures, etc.)

I'll talk about adventures once I go further into the project. Which I really wish I could. I mean my other hubs didn't get high enough from the ground. Sad as it seems, but believe me, I have many, many innovative ideas for WA. I just don't have the motivation to do so. (Though, I have the whole story of Alpha/Omega Magic Quest all laid out, IIRC)

Enough rambling. I will try starting this up soon. In the meantime, I am widely open to volunteers who want to make adventures for this hub, once I get to the proper stage. Again, I have a VERY bad habit biting off more than I can chew. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
PhoenixBlaze
Rainbow Wizard

Post by PhoenixBlaze » Fri May 19, 2017 11:55 am

Oh, dangit, I was already going to make this for RTW. :?

Anyway, sounds fun! I'm no good at making adventures, but I'd love to come up with a storyline pertaining to Wonderland. I could writes a majority of the characters' dialogue if you wish, I'd be happy to.
currently simping for kiyotaka ishimaru
RoberTime
Rainbow Seeker

Post by RoberTime » Thu May 25, 2017 8:07 pm

Early dev screenshots to show progress is alive and kicking!

Now open to volunteers who would like to make adventures for the hub

You sign up and I will assign you specific adventures which to design. I have planned at least a hundred adventures for this project. Yikes, I know. I definitely need some collaboration if I want to make this project a full reality. If you choose not to make adventures, that's fine. Just progress will be slower and may be halted due to de-motivation, etc.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FinnThor
Rainbow Master

Post by FinnThor » Thu May 25, 2017 8:33 pm

RoberTime wrote:Early dev screenshots to show progress is alive and kicking!

You sign up and I will assign you specific adventures which to design. I have planned at least a hundred adventures for this project. Yikes, I know. I definitely need some collaboration if I want to make this project a full reality. If you choose not to make adventures, that's fine. Just progress will be slower and may be halted due to de-motivation, etc.
I want to Volunteer! :)
Cheese!

Cheese Vs Pirates, featuring Finn, Timecrokba, and Yoda!
Pawelec
Rainbow Master

Post by Pawelec » Sun May 28, 2017 7:48 pm

RoberTime wrote:Early dev screenshots to show progress is alive and kicking!

Good luck with that, I tried that three times and it never worked.
"Let us return to the past; it will be progress."
by Giuseppe Verdi