New Adventure - Acidic Solution

Post, Download, and Discuss Custom Adventures.
FinnThor
Rainbow Master

New Adventure - Acidic Solution

Post by FinnThor » Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:14 am

My quest to create an extremely weird adventure has been successful and this is the finished product. This adventure uses TrueMovement (I think this might be the first adventure to use it after MNIK released Truest Movements.) as well as quite a few commands to make it as weird as possible. (The only thing it lacks is model swaps, then it would be perfect.) :P :twisted:

This adventure requires My Music Pack (Version 6.2) if you want to hear the weird music at all! It also requires My Glop Textures. If you don't have these, the adventure won't run or will lack music.

(Put Music in Data/Music and the leveltextures/watertextures in Userdata/Custom/Leveltextures. Place the model file and the image file for the model in Userdata/Custom/Models.)

I hope you all enjoy! :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cheese!

Cheese Vs Pirates, featuring Finn, Timecrokba, and Yoda!
Randome
Rainbow Wonderlander

Re: New Adventure - Acidic Solution

Post by Randome » Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:03 am

This reminded me of The End.
Not by the mechanics, but the weirdness... rethinking, The End mechanics maked even less sense.

But you used Truemoviment really well.
Hm, Acidic Solution...

Oh, get it! Is because of dr-
Dr.. Drastic decisions...

Anyway, this is a ŗ̷̞̘̘̳̯͖͚̦͇̲̺͖̙̞̤̗̣̠̥́̀̾̏͑̈̈́͐̈́͋͆̈̄̀̿̀̃̌͌̇͘̚͜͝ẽ̸̛̟̲̱͕̼̥͍͒̈́̏̃́̋̑̒̂̓̽̓̆̏͑̌̐̇͌̂͛̽̅͒͛̀̓͐̋͘͘̚͠ͅǎ̷̛̻̖̤̥̰̘͇̠̪͙̠̻̖̥͙͇͍̱͚̟͇̥͔͍̫̰̱̰͙̘̙̪̱̦̰͚́̓̄̾͂͑̓͛̓͜͜͜͝͠ͅͅͅḷ̴̩̩̮̒͂̈́͛̒͑̀̔̅̋̀̒̅̎̍͜ḻ̶̨̢̢̡̨̛̰̤̜̫̪͕̞̱̤̱͔͚̲̟͇̜̙̳̼̱̯͍͚̬͍̝̳̗̺̟͇͈̺͈͈̲̫̩̼̦̻̮̹̙̪͇̻͖̽̈́̏͛̅͆̈̈́̌͒́͆̏͂̂̄̈̑̈́̍́̊̀͌̒͊̀͋̓̇̋̓͗͒̑̆̈́͛̾̇̇͊̆̏̈́͊̉́̚͘̕͘͝͝͝͠͝ͅỳ̸͕̭̞̖̣̫̞̣͚̮̘̻͕͕̱̺̝̝̙͓̺̹͈̜̭͎̠͍̟̻̜̗̮͇̂̽̈́̈́̓̑͐̀̾̚̚͜͝ͅͅ ̸̨̡̨̡̛͙̪͇̲̮̳̹͈͍͕̺̱̻̦̲̼̝̠͙͎̻̳̝̗̘̖̣̼̺̠͈̬̱̀͑́̆̏͒̆̎͌̆̈͌̆̌̈̈́͒́̆̈́̒̆̒͗̾̊̾̈́̀̈̇̌̾̾̔̚̕̕͘͘͜͝͝͝g̸̖͈̱̗̣̼̙͆̈́͊̓̂́͐̃͐̓̍̅̈́͝͝ỏ̷̧̧̡̬̙͖͓̞͇̰̰̘̠̯͎̖͕̝̰̯̘̠̰͙͔̥͚̫̦̟̳͇̣̘̳̣̻̰̤̹̙̻̺̤̭͔͇̰͍̩̲͔̗̺͕̞̮̯̗̮̥̬̪̹̪̔̀̋̿͐͜͜͜ͅͅͅȏ̸̡̧̹͎̬̪̖̙̜̟͕̝̺̮̲͖̜̲̲͎͔͚͔͕̩̗͇̦͕̯̮̇̉̀͒̈́̄̓̽̑̆̐̒͐̉̔̂͋̎̔̕̚̕͜͜͠ḑ̶̨̞̰̰̦̞̥̻̥̭̹͉̩͚̱̲͍̽̀̂̀̃̄̌̀̈́͆̽̆̉͋͗̐̏̅͊̽̋̉́̎́̅̔̿̐͊́̊̊̿̀̏̅̅̍̀̊̑͒͗̏͋͗̀́̒͆̍̒̎̌̎͒͘͘̕͘̕̕͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͠ͅ ̸̢̨̛̛̛̛̼̱͖͉̑̇̒̎̾͂̏͋́̆̌̎̊͆̾̐̑͑̆̊͆̅́͘͘̚̚̚l̷̢̢̧̢̗̩͈̰̣̬͔̱̯̩̤͈͚͔͖̥͓͈̘͇̼͍͉͖̥̰͚͉̣̥͕̘̩͎̩̗̜͙̖̯̻̲̭̞̣̖̱͈̯̉͑͌̐̋̐̏̑͌͒̀̄͛̽̅̐͂̏͆̂͒̌̇̄͘͠͝͝͝͠ͅę̴̧̨͔̖̻̰̹͙̹̰͕̟͔̣͈̭̼͇̳̲̻̝̬̪̻̺̫̟̰̲̪̤̻̙̮̯̟̠͓͉̳̣͓͚͉̲̪̜̠̹͓͎̉̐̾͑̈̑̄͘͜v̷̢̹̩̦̖̪͈̭̰̳͖͈̳̟̦͉̩̹̮̗̩̜̼̘͕̝̗̤͇͙͎͍͇̣̪̞͓̮͉̮̦͍̝̪̦̻͉̇̍̂͜e̶̡̨̧̡̨̡̧̬̯̳̤͈̖͙̼̳̹̝͎̰͚̖̬̖̖̘͕̳͐̄̌͋̐͗͌́̉̍̀̌̈̋̒̉̍̽̏͒̃̾̉̑̒̆͒͗̊̎̃̂͒͆̆́̇̈́͗̌̌͐̄̐͑̈̀̓͋̄́̓̓͊́̊̕̚̕͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠ͅļ̷̛͕͓̙̖͉̪̼̬͇̲͉̟͇̟̟̘̺͓͕͇͖̥̫̼̼̜̩̩̤̻̬͉̦̫͓̯̣̙͕̦̫̮͛̈́̋̈́̈́̌́̐̅̊̋̽̎̏̐̿̈̈́̂̾̀̀̈̃͒̉̂̋̆͛̈́̑̏͂̓̊̎̍̾̈́̎̈͘͘̚͜͜͜͝͝͠.̵̡̛̤̫̟̬̫̞͓̺̣̙͍̩͇̝͈̉̀̓̏̊̾͋̀̇̎̂̐̽̊͋̔̑͛̈́͐̎͊̊̚͝͝͠ͅ!
Wonderland King
Rainbow Master

Post by Wonderland King » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:28 am

Strange indeed! It admittedly may not be quite up to MNIK's standards of weirdness, but I don't think any of us mere mortals are capable of reaching such a high bar. This one's not too far off, though; the use of sound effects is pretty neat (I could be wrong, but Idon't think I've ever seen that done before) and the level itself flows nicely.

Do I need a lighting glove texture, though? The game seems to want it, but I don't have it.
FinnThor
Rainbow Master

Post by FinnThor » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:42 am

Wonderland King wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:28 am
Strange indeed! It admittedly may not be quite up to MNIK's standards of weirdness, but I don't think any of us mere mortals are capable of reaching such a high bar. This one's not too far off, though; the use of sound effects is pretty neat (I could be wrong, but Idon't think I've ever seen that done before) and the level itself flows nicely.

Do I need a lighting glove texture, though? The game seems to want it, but I don't have it.
I did have some in there temporarily, but I thought I removed all of them.

I'll post it here anyway and update the adventure. :P

Edit: Wait, I did remove them all. Why is it asking for that then? :evil: :shock:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cheese!

Lazy Loof
Rainbow Wizard

Post by Lazy Loof » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:44 am

Really creepy, I can't simply get across, I need practice.

BTW, what track is used and is it licensed, it will be good to include it unless?
Previously known as Aryan101
FinnThor
Rainbow Master

Post by FinnThor » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:50 am

Aryan101 wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:44 am
BTW, what track is used and is it licensed, it will be good to include it unless?
FinnThor wrote:
Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:48 pm
Hoenn Regi Trio Remix V2 (Pokemon) - Made by GlitchxCity
I'm not sure if it's licensed or if it can be included as it's a remix, but if an alternative is required you can use the Acid Pools music, which was originally going to be the song before I chose this.
Cheese!

ab-47
Rainbow Star

Post by ab-47 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:34 pm

I'm having a lot of FPS drops for this adventure, can you help me figure out how to fix this? :o
LEVEL LIS1
The Hidd3n Archive, Part Four: [33%, Paused]
The Hidden 4rchive, Part Three (Redeemer's Edition)
The Apocollab [0%, Confirmed, Planning]
Are Cookie and Ash Gay? [Cancelled]
FinnThor
Rainbow Master

Post by FinnThor » Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:08 pm

ab-47 wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:34 pm
I'm having a lot of FPS drops for this adventure, can you help me figure out how to fix this? :o
The FPS drops are probably from the infinitely spawning chompers in the level. (I don't know why I decided to make them infinite. :lol:)

The .wa3 file I've attached should fix the lag, but if it doesn't, let me know. :wink:
Cheese!

ab-47
Rainbow Star

Post by ab-47 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:43 pm

Hi again, sadly the lag is due to an issue I'm facing (I think a few other members are having this problem as well) with a windows 10 update; it really tampered with the game performance and it's limiting me to very smaller and less beefy adventures. :(
LEVEL LIS1
The Hidd3n Archive, Part Four: [33%, Paused]
The Hidden 4rchive, Part Three (Redeemer's Edition)
The Apocollab [0%, Confirmed, Planning]
Are Cookie and Ash Gay? [Cancelled]