New Level - Tales Of Faraway Oceans 20

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
Chip
Rainbow Star

New Level - Tales Of Faraway Oceans 20

Post by Chip » Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:57 pm

A last hour of fun at MOUNT RYDER, just before the long way home.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Chip on Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
>Link to my level list
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:20 pm

Chip - this is cruelty to players! :twisted: :twisted: :lol:
I've got all the way to the yellow timer. I have a certain item ready to push in the water once the box is destroyed. I think I'm supposed to activate the timer and jump back on the conveyor to avoid the cannon fire. I've tried about 15 times and have now given up. I get shot every time.
If this is the right thing to do, then I'll try again another day. :wink:
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
Chip
Rainbow Star

Post by Chip » Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:24 pm

Hi Liz
PM sent. :wink:
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:21 pm

I thought this was deja-vu all over again. :lol:

I had to restart a few times near the end :evil: but clear sailing after that.

Fun level Chip, thank-you!
bob
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:26 am

Made it! What a very clever move at the end Chip - great fun! :D
Caused me just one more restart and then I got the timing right. 8)

Thanks for all the thrills and spills of Mount Ryder. :piratesmile:
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
Chip
Rainbow Star

Post by Chip » Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:02 pm

Hi
Just got an e-mail by the WAPS (Wonderland Association of Popular Sports). Seems, the guys there have a brand new all the rage discipline: Hot pants jumping!
There was a tutorial attached. Here it is:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:34 pm

Great level. All those uncensored red herrings were confusing me quite a bit for a while. I even needed to peek in the toilet... :shock: I mean in the editor. :lol: The hot pants jump wasn't as hard as it seemed, but it took me a while to get the idea.

Thanks for the fun! :)
Chip
Rainbow Star

Post by Chip » Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:41 pm

Walkthrough:
1. Switch to Peegue and move him 6xD, 6xL and 9xU. Read the sign to get an idea of his plan, then jump U into cave 2. Get on the lower left blue timer, then slide R and jump R,L and U. Enter the blue TP from R and follow the yellow path to the travelator. Go 5xU here, then R through the red TP.

2. Collect the first two coins and step on the travelator. Wait until it stops, then steer L,D,L and D. Go 2xR through the yellow TP to collect the coin and come back to collect the other one. Steer U,R,D and L and push the keg on the tramp. Now steer D,U,R,U,L and D and push the keg into the yellow TP.

3. Steer U and read the left of the two neighboured signs. Go 4xR and 6xU through the cyan TP. Examine the entrance of the toilet (bonus coin), then go back on the sign 'PEEGUE STRIKES BACK'. Step on the ice rink and wait, until you jump into the black TP.

4. You're inside the toilet now, and to your L is a cannon. (Yes, even cannons have their needs.) Push it 1xL (bonus coin): It will go through an invisible green TP and reappear on the top left of the level, just behind the yellow gate. Step R (on a white timer) and D (back through the black TP). Leave the room quickly to the L, before the white gates reappear.

5. Watch the cannon behind the yellow gate and wait for the next shot, then step on the conveyor and go 6xD above the tramp. Wait, until the next shot is two tiles behind you, then jump. The shot will pass below you and destroy the crate, so you can land savely. (For further information about 'Hot Pants Jumping': Please use the tutorial above.)

6. Push the keg D and follow, to push it 2xL into the pool and to collect the remaining coins. The major is back!
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Post by Amnon » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:12 pm

Thanks for the fun!