New Sharing Level - Build It

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
annedanner
Rainbow SuperStar

New Sharing Level - Build It

Post by annedanner » Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:00 pm

I remember a specific level that Lillie built that I had a lot of fun with but couldn't find it. What I have attached is another design of Lillie's with some modifications. I hope you all enjoy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Anne
My List
Chip
Rainbow Star

Post by Chip » Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:05 am

Hi, Anne.
Here's my building.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
annedanner
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by annedanner » Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:03 am

Great level, Chip. This is the first one of yours that I have been able to complete. What a champion level maker your are! :D :D :wink:
Anne
My List
Lutz
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Lutz » Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:47 pm

Needed a lot of restarts to get the order right but I finally got my gold star.
Like Anne, it's the first one of yours I could finish. Thanks a lot :D
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:53 pm

My turn. :D

I'm afraid the opening sequence may not be easy, but help is always available if anyone needs it.
bob
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:15 pm

I have to agree, Chip's variation is somewhat easier than I expected and rather happily so. :D

But a fun puzzle nevertheless, thanks!
bob
jcvalcar2
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by jcvalcar2 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:07 am

Here's my contribution. I know there is 5 of them but I did add some help :roll: Just have fun..I am. :D

Thanks Annie for setting this up, I enjoyed it! :D

Edit: :oops: I just noticed I replaced something to try something different and ment to put that item back so I have revised my level. I apologize to those that have already downloaded this - You have the easier version. :lol:
Last edited by jcvalcar2 on Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Cathy
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:25 am

I will start building soon. :)
Thanks for carrying on Anne. :)
Keeks
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:23 am

Only just saw this one Anne - I was out all day yesterday.
I'll try to Built It later! :D :D

Looking forward to trying everyone else's too! 8)
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:39 pm

Here is my contribution using Lowray's "Alias" texture, an old favourite. :)
Keeks
annedanner
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by annedanner » Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:59 pm

Hey Kiki,

This was an awesome level! The white button was iffy and only worked about 1 out of 3 tries for me, but the sphere, boulder and box puzzles made up for it.

Great, fun level. Thanks.
Anne
My List
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:58 pm

I'm afraid I can't figure out Cathys, I tried following the rolling instructions but that's not helping me either. :oops:

How about a PM Cathy?

Thanks,
bob
jcvalcar2
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by jcvalcar2 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:23 pm

PM on the way, Bob but I think if you reload my level you'll see that I corrected my directions. This is so embarassing but I didn't have my directions right on my sign. :oops: :oops: So you probably would have solved it on your on.

I'm very sorry to those of you that already downloaded it and were relying on my sign. :oops:
Cathy
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:47 pm

Anne wrote:The white button was iffy and only worked about 1 out of 3 tries for me
That part is is kinda a trap, if you leave the breaktile above the bot gen by only stepping once on it the white button shouldn't be a problem. :wink:
Keeks
annedanner
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by annedanner » Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:28 am

kiki wrote: That part is is kinda a trap, if you leave the breaktile above the bot gen by only stepping once on it the white button shouldn't be a problem. :wink:
How does that work? I might want to use it in one of my levels. Please tell.
Anne
My List
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:58 am

Anne wrote:How does that work?
If all the breaktile is gone then some of the bots fly up into the water thus leaving only one to the right not able to cover the white button long enough to get thru the white gate.
But leaving some breaktile makes it so two bots fly to the right. :)
Keeks
jcvalcar2
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by jcvalcar2 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:28 pm

I love the mechanics of your level, Bob. 8) 8)

I broke my steel box from poor timing :( but I was still able to get my gold. :D :D Thank you so much for this challenge. :D :? :D

Still pluggin away ....................
Cathy
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:58 pm

Sorry for the delay with this one folks. I've been busy for the last couple of days.

I haven't had time to play anyone else's yet but I may get a little space tomorrow.

Here's my BuildIt. Hope you have fun. 8)
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
annedanner
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by annedanner » Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:15 pm

Fun level, Liz. I really like how you use items multiple times. 'Tis a great brain you have. :wink: :wink:
Anne
My List
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:40 pm

Thanks to a PM from Cathy I was finally able to finish her level. :D

I could cover all the buttons but that z-bot just carried on blissfully ignoring me! :lol:

Fun one thanks,
bob
jcvalcar2
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by jcvalcar2 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:44 pm

Liz, this was tons of fun to work thru 8) 8)

Although I have to admit, while working my way thru this I was yelling at those bots to just shut up - the racket they were making, I couldn't concentrate :x it must be the age :roll: :lol: :lol:

Thank you :D :P :D
Cathy
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:11 pm

Great puzzle Keeks!

Lots of neat tramping moves, although it did get a little noisy near the end! :lol:

Thanks bud,
bob
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:17 pm

And Lizzie's effort is now in the bank as well. :D

I had a lot of fun with yours Liz, lots of restarts but I didn't mind because I was enjoying this level so much. Not too hard, not too soft...just right! :D

Big thanks,
bob
annedanner
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by annedanner » Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:12 am

Hey Cathy,

I just finished your latest version - thanks for posting an easier one! I really enjoyed figuring out the sphere puzzle.
Anne
My List
annedanner
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by annedanner » Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:28 am

Yours, too, Bob! Got 'er finished. It helps sometimes to get away from the levels so when you go back you see things differently. I enjoyed playing this level. Thanks!
Anne
My List
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:22 am

Well, I've tried all of them now. :shock: :o :shock:

I'm surprised to say the only one I can complete (apart from my own) is Chip's! Thanks for an easier one - I had great fun solving it. 8)

Cathy - even though I finally read your sign I really don't understand it :oops: I've tried that combination of pushing from various different starting points and I can't seem to come up with the right idea. :(

Bob - I don't know how to press the blue button except with a box (and then the generator won't start) or with the cannon (and then I can't get the conveyor timers working). No idea what your sign means about pushing a steel box over the tramp! I wouldn't have enough boxes to do that. Totally confused. :roll:

Keeks - I'm stuck at the beginning. I can only destroy one box. I can't get to the pink button. Don't have a clue. :oops:
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
jcvalcar2
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by jcvalcar2 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:21 pm

No worries Liz, here's a little more help for ya :D

Step on the pink timer (wait for the bot to block the middle sphere from moving right) and push sphere Right. Step on pink timer again and walk down to ice and jump over the bottom tramp. Go up to middle sphere and push Right then Down. (Don't worry if you don't kill the bot - you have another chance later) :wink:

Go back up to top tramp, jump D,L. Push sphere Right, step out of the way so that the sphere goes to the blue button. take the coin off the middle ice (in between the box generator and the sphere). Go up to the far Right side then down to the sphere by the red gate - push Left, then Left again so that it lands on the red button. By this time you should have killed that bot and all spheres should be in place.

I think you can take it from here but if not let me know.
Cathy
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:21 pm

Liz Mayhew wrote:Bob - I don't know how to press the blue button except with a box (and then the generator won't start) or with the cannon (and then I can't get the conveyor timers working). No idea what your sign means about pushing a steel box over the tramp! I wouldn't have enough boxes to do that. Totally confused. :roll:
The first move is to push the red sphere left then follow it with the boulder then you follow both through the lower left yellow tp. Once that's done push the red up, step back and wait, then boulder up, open the waterhole on your left, push the red right, step up and collect the coin on the conveyor and wait. When it's safe slide up into the top right tp. The metal boxes fill the waterholes to the left of the ice and above the tramp so you can push one metal down, over the tramp and into the tp do this right after the red goes over the yellow timer. It should stop on the green button and act as a blocker to start the reds going up.

Hope that helps. :D
bob
TASHA
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by TASHA » Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:33 pm

Like Liz have tried all the levels in this series but have only been able to solve two. Having been without a computer -- and RTWD -- for 1-1/2 yrs it's definitely going to take some time to get back into the swing of things & all the puzzles seem so much more difficult now but will keep plugging along :roll:
Thanks to a little nudge from Cathy was finally able to get this gem done.
Great puzzle all the way!!! And, I see you are still enjoying those spheres :)

Also many thanks to Liz for her level. Totally enjoyed this one from start to finish. Missed the bonus coins with the first solve but went back again (once I knew what to do) and came out with my gold star!!!

Thanks guys for letting an "old" player solve some puzzles :wink:
doodlebug
Rainbow Master

BuilditChip

Post by doodlebug » Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:02 pm

Chip, this is the first one I have tried and it was fun and easy. Hope the rest are easy also. Thanks

Annie