WA PQ Hub - Part 1-2 Download Now

Help Topics, Bug Reports, Feature Requests, etc.
Guppy Star
Rainbow Master

WA PQ Hub - Part 1-2 Download Now

Post by Guppy Star » Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:13 pm

WONDERLAND ADVENTURES - PARADISE QUEST

Welcome to PARADISE WORLD, a whole new world with many adventures and missions and wonderful places and stinkers...
You are on a quest to find the 7 wonder shards and use them to get the RAINBOW SHARD which is also in this world.

SAND FIRE ICE TOXIC AQUA SWAMP TIME - 7 wonders

Part 1/2 - DOWNLOAD

3 shards
80 adventures
300 coins
700 gems
7 tokens
5 maps
28 crystals
Last edited by Guppy Star on Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:55 am, edited 23 times in total.
HAPPY TO HELP!!!

My HubProject:Go
My Adventures:Go
md
Rainbow Master

Post by md » Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:09 pm

Neat!
Can't wait!! :D :D

I can easily identify them, although you've only got 6 shards.
If you bothered to copy and paste this signature, or zoom in, to make it possible to read, then I wasted 5-10 seconds of your life.
Qwerty20000
Rainbow Seeker

Post by Qwerty20000 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:56 am

The new version (by me) will have 77 adventures (bcos three were glitchy
Last edited by Qwerty20000 on Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Guppy Star
Rainbow Master

Post by Guppy Star » Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:59 am

WONDERLAND ADVENTURES - PARADISE QUEST - STORYLINE PART 1 of 2

One fine day, you come with some of your friends to PARADISE WORLD. And you start exploring. Things are good until a thwart steals a key from you which opens up the GREENERYWOODS. You chase the thwart and retrieve the key from WATERSTREAMCAVE and you peep to see an area behind the cave. You go to the woods and get the MAGICGLOVES. You learn about how to use magic from the wizard of purple magic HEINZDEHENRY and learn the purple BLINK magic. Later you blink to find out that a secret agent blocks your way further into the cave. Now you go to DREAMBURGH the town to explore more and ask various persons about areas, items, and more. Mayor CARLOS tells you about the mystery behind the cave. Thwarts keep coming from there that's the reason why he won't allow you. Later, you go to the beach and find a mysterious bridge to a new island but you have a 30 STAR tollgate that won't let you enter in with just 11 STARS. You go to the TOWNWATERCANALS to find a BLUEFLOWER for the mayor in return of the MAYORPASS that'll let you go beyond the caves. But still, after you go in the cave to the other, a giant 65 STAR tollgate blocks your path. So, you try to explore what's beyond the town into the PARADYPLAINS. And meet POPSY DAISY the wizard of yellow magic and she teaches you about yellow POP magic. You are able to open the 15 STAR tollgate because you have 17 STARS. It goes to the ancient temple ruins and then to the STONETEMPLE to solve some confusy challenges and then inside where you meet the historian LEBLAZE who tells you about rainbow portal and importance of wonder shards. They are the essence of 7 elements - Time, Fire, Sand, Grass, Ice, Water, Poison. You learn bout various places in PARADISEWORLD and go on a quest to find them.

Your first task is to find the SAND shard that's located in the DUNEDESERT north of the town. You uncover certain mysterious about the deserts and go to the pyramid to find the shard. But, a thwart steal it and throws a challenge to meet them in the SANDCASTLE. You have tough times and finally get it. Next task, LEBLAZE tells you to go and get the FIRE shard from BLAZEISLAND. You discover the route by searching the beach and now you go past 30 STAR tollgate and meet the KABOOMS. They tell you about certain mysteries of that island. Now you explore the corals and beaches and then learn about green GROW magic from FLORIE the wizard of green magic. You finish the acid pools challenges and explore the amazing acid falls and learn about various new types of puzzles. After that, you complete some challenges to get the FIRESHARD from the fiery hot BLAZE VOLCANO. Before that you are greeted by the wizard of orange magic DEMETRIUS who teaches you orange POW magic. Meanwhile you find out in the EVERGREEN JUNGLE a mysterious gate that is in front of the WONDER TEMPLE. DUGGENHEIMER, the wizard of red magic teaches you about time travelling in adventures and about red FLOING magic too but there are no red magics around the world except the temple. Now that you got 2 shards you meet LEBLAZE again and he tells you to get the ICESHARD from the cold and snowy FROSTICE MOUNTAINS. You unlock another tollgate of 45 STARS and then confusedly through the icy caves of there and go to the source of river PARADY the FROSTICE WATERFALLS. FROSTPRYCE the wizard of blue magic teaches you of blue BRR magic since it's necessary to go even further into the mountains. And he also tells you about ice trolls in the peak who guard the shard. You do some good brring to go to get the ICESHARD. But the ice trolls warn you and escape with the shard back to their BLIZZICE island. You also follow them quietly and explore the frigid forest, hills and waters of that island. You meet SHIVER in the ICEFORT and get the shard from him after teaching him how to handle thwarts.

Now you go and meet LEBLAZE again and he tells you to get the AQUASHARD from PARADISE FALLS. But a huge 90 STAR gate blocks your way. You try to explore places where you have not gone before and find out what’s beyond the WATERSTREAMCAVE by opening the 65STAR gate since you have 72 STARS. Now you find that there is a big castle to go inside and find INDIGOTHWART and he tells you that once you got 7 shards last time in WA, the thwart citizens were so angry that they held the color thwarts hostage in this castle thinking that you won’t find them here. Orange and Red thwarts already had their powers extracted and so you save the other 4 only to find out that you are imprisoned by a big thwart. Then its PRISONBREAK time in the castle by finding secrets in the prison. But, you narrowly escape the ultimate thwart army. Now you exit the castle and go beyond it to explore!

END OF PART 1
Last edited by Guppy Star on Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
HAPPY TO HELP!!!

Qwerty20000
Rainbow Seeker

Post by Qwerty20000 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:01 am

Metal shard looks like a blacker version of colour 11? Right?
Guppy Star
Rainbow Master

Post by Guppy Star » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:02 am

Each shard is of different color number. Its different in texture and hbuft and jdpot
Last edited by Guppy Star on Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
HAPPY TO HELP!!!

md
Rainbow Master

Post by md » Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:24 pm

What colour is the ice shard?
If you bothered to copy and paste this signature, or zoom in, to make it possible to read, then I wasted 5-10 seconds of your life.
Qwerty20000
Rainbow Seeker

Post by Qwerty20000 » Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:54 am

md wrote:What colour is the ice shard?
One at the top of Guggenheimer
Guppy Star
Rainbow Master

Post by Guppy Star » Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:25 pm

First screenshots...

You are in the WATERSTREAM CAVE... A thwart has stolen the GREEN key which will open the gate to the woods and it has escaped into the caves... You must go through various challenges to retrieve the key...

Intimidating Cavern of briges

Spring- rotator mayhem cave

Gem collection in a seriously dangerous cavern
Last edited by Guppy Star on Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
HAPPY TO HELP!!!

md
Rainbow Master

Post by md » Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:42 pm

Qwerty20000 wrote:
md wrote:What colour is the ice shard?
One at the top of Guggenheimer
I know which one the Ice Shard is, I'm just want to know what actual colour it is meaning the 0-15 colours. Unless Guppy Star used Custom Textures?
Guppy Star wrote:First screenshots...

You are in the WATERSTREAM CAVE... A thwart has stolen the GREEN key which will open the gate to the woods and it has escaped into the caves... You must go through various challenges to retrieve the key...
Looking good!! :D
Last edited by md on Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Qwerty20000
Rainbow Seeker

Post by Qwerty20000 » Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:13 am

As far as I think -

Red - lava shard
Green - swamp shard
Yellow - sand shard
Blue - ice shard
Indigo - aqua shard

You can easily tell by seeing the colors of star and dust surrounding the shard
md
Rainbow Master

Post by md » Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:30 pm

Qwerty20000 wrote:As far as I think -

Red - lava shard
Green - swamp shard
Yellow - sand shard
Blue - ice shard
Indigo - aqua shard

You can easily tell by seeing the colors of star and dust surrounding the shard
Don't worry about it, it doesn't really matter what colour the shard are or if CustomTextures were used so, don't worry about it. :D

By the way, Guppy Star, pretty impressive, so have you thought of some names of towns/places/villages that your going to have in your game?
Qwerty20000
Rainbow Seeker

Post by Qwerty20000 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:43 am

using these textures or color does matter. You saw in one of his topic about the change of jdpot shard colors, didn't you?

But the ice shard doesnot resemble the bag shard... It could be changed a little?
Guppy Star
Rainbow Master

Post by Guppy Star » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:50 am

I'll change it then...
HAPPY TO HELP!!!

~xpr'd~
Rainbow Star

Post by ~xpr'd~ » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:37 pm

And the metal shard could be grey. That might be better. I can tell it's the metal shard, but usually metal's grey.
she/her | Sayori#2285
Guppy Star
Rainbow Master

Post by Guppy Star » Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:26 pm

~xpr'd~ wrote:And the metal shard could be grey. That might be better. I can tell it's the metal shard, but usually metal's grey.
You ain't too sure? Metals are generally grey, silver, range of gold - yellow, dark and shiny transparent. I have to decide on this color change
HAPPY TO HELP!!!

md
Rainbow Master

Post by md » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:15 pm

I'm pretty sure the swamp shard is colour 10, the lava shard is colour 12, the metal shard is colour 15, the rock shard is colour 9 and the aqua shard is colour 11. The ice and sand shard I have no idea.
StinkerSquad01
Rainbow AllStar

Post by StinkerSquad01 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:04 pm

Wait, are those shards custom textures or what?
Guppy Star
Rainbow Master

Post by Guppy Star » Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:05 am

SS01 wrote:Wait, are those custom textures?
md wrote:I'm pretty sure the swamp shard is colour 10, the lava shard is colour 12, the metal shard is colour 15, the rock shard is colour 9 and the aqua shard is colour 11. The ice and sand shard I have no idea.
For SS01,
They are custom textures and custom wdf files ( i paint-edited them)

For md,
You're not on the right track. I assigned colors 0-6 for these shards...And I changed some of them too

0 - time shard
1 - fire shard
2 - sand shard
3 - swamp shard
4 - ice shard
5 - aqua shard
6 - toxic shard
Last edited by Guppy Star on Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
HAPPY TO HELP!!!

Qwerty20000
Rainbow Seeker

Post by Qwerty20000 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:42 am

Good editing skills GS
md
Rainbow Master

Post by md » Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:53 pm

Also good editing, I like it, but if you change the colour of the smoke effects the spellballs for magic would look how you edited them, e.g. colour 1 (orange) would look kind of grey instead of orange, but on the other hand, you have quite good editing skills, how do you do it?
Guppy Star
Rainbow Master

Post by Guppy Star » Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:48 am

I guess I didn't think of it...

I do it with paint.

Shopping dialogue done... Mayor tells you to get an ORANGE KEY from the canals to go to east gate which leads to temple

Town Water Canals entrance picture!
Last edited by Guppy Star on Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
HAPPY TO HELP!!!

StinkerSquad01
Rainbow AllStar

Post by StinkerSquad01 » Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:54 pm

I'm assuming the spellballs take the image from the particle sheet, so try to edit that.
Guppy Star
Rainbow Master

Post by Guppy Star » Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:50 am

I have some questions PLEASE ANSWER THEM:

1. How do I set lighting of level to red like VOLCANIC SYSTEM?
2. What is the particle sheet?
3. Isn't there any other way, I can make the shards' star and smoke color?
4. I still didn't receive feedback from WA SI? Why you people don't send?

NOTE: I've decided to pm DEMO to persons who gave feedback and seem really interested in the WA SI... If I must release it to the forums, I'll need some more feedback
HAPPY TO HELP!!!

StinkerSquad01
Rainbow AllStar

Post by StinkerSquad01 » Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:46 pm

Particle sheet that you edited:

Check the reference list. http://www.midnightsynergy.com/adventur ... erence.htm
md
Rainbow Master

Post by md » Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:11 pm

Guppy Star wrote:I have some questions PLEASE ANSWER THEM:

1. How do I set lighting of level to red like VOLCANIC SYSTEM?
2. What is the particle sheet?
3. Isn't there any other way, I can make the shards' star and smoke color?
4. I still didn't receive feedback from WA SI? Why you people don't send?

NOTE: I've decided to pm DEMO to persons who gave feedback and seem really interested in the WA SI... If I must release it to the forums, I'll need some more feedback
1. With the lighting, there are 6 global editor settings, the first three on the top control the levels lighting and the bottom three control the colour hue (red, blue, green in that order), so you put lots of red in the level (I did something like this in my hub).
2. The thing you edited and it's used for the environment (splish, spray, steam effects), spellballs, to put a stinker exclamation over the NPC (e.g. a question mark) and other various things. They basicly put effect in the game!
3. No, unfortunately, there is not.

Hope this helps!! :D
Guppy Star
Rainbow Master

Post by Guppy Star » Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:28 am

UPDATES:
I'm going to do this way: DEMO and FULL VERSION. I'm halfway through the DEMO

Take a look at the locations of the new world in DEMO
1. Grassy Moors
2. Waterstream Cave
3. Greenery Woods
4. DreamBurgh Town
5. Town Water Canals
6. Stone Temple (like Temple of ruins)

SHOULD I?

Once you talk to person about various quest questions you'll end up with him telling you that you must wait for the full version

OR
Undevelop an area after DEMO to end the DEMO part

OR
Make it MAV after all DEMO tasks?
HAPPY TO HELP!!!

ab-47
Rainbow Star

Post by ab-47 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:34 pm

Deleted
Last edited by ab-47 on Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Guppy Star
Rainbow Master

Post by Guppy Star » Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:31 am

More pics - You enter into the canals and first need to activate some mechanisms in the creepy old sewers. Later, you must go to the WATERWORKS to get the KEY

Bumping, rotating, blinking in canals

Explore the canals waterworks

Rotating mayhem in the reservoir
Last edited by Guppy Star on Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:19 am, edited 3 times in total.
HAPPY TO HELP!!!

md
Rainbow Master

Post by md » Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:55 am

Looks good GS! :D :)
Can't wait too!! :)

By the way, I think you should do either the first or the second one, possibly the first one.