Level Testing Cheats

Help Topics, Bug Reports, Feature Requests, etc.
LexieTheFox
Rainbow Master

Level Testing Cheats

Post by LexieTheFox » Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:09 am

Level Testing Cheats (if you didnt already know) Are mostly a Level exit or teleporter that a creator of a WA Level uses so they dont have to go through all their puzzle just to see if one little thing works.
They sometimes forget to remove them. Post your Level Testing Cheats you used in levels or the Mistakes you've had of leaving your Level Testing Cheats In your Levels!
NOTE I got all the knowledge to make this topic from seeing Thehamurage or.. whatever hes called (no offence!) I just cant remember his name, but you should get it. His newest adventure thats out i got it from. but it doesnt mean you shouldnt post! and please do! (i'm having alot of the same problem - People dont comment on my adventures or anything!)
Rawr.
Fear me, I bite! >:3
Master Wonder Mage
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Master Wonder Mage » Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:21 pm

About your adventures...
The main reason I haven't tried them is because they require MOFI. Very few people have the MOFI player, and no one wants to copy an adventure to there MOFI or MOFI demo folder, create a hub for it with an adventure star that links to it, or search the forum for hours just to play an adventure which may be undertested based off of past adventures. I recommend you post adventures using only WA1 elements and make sure to test thoroughly.

And you posted this 2 or 3 adventures after the last adventure TheThaumaturge released with testing glitches.

I don't really see the point of this topic, but I always put my testing cheats behind a star gate. On the first release of TW7 there was an extra purple thwart that messed everything up. Second release? Forgot the star gate. Third release there are two different star gates, but I don't think it's worth uploading again just to delete a pointless stargate.
LexieTheFox
Rainbow Master

Post by LexieTheFox » Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:18 am

Master Wonder Mage wrote:About your adventures...
The main reason I haven't tried them is because they require MOFI. Very few people have the MOFI player, and no one wants to copy an adventure to there MOFI or MOFI demo folder, create a hub for it with an adventure star that links to it, or search the forum for hours just to play an adventure which may be undertested based off of past adventures. I recommend you post adventures using only WA1 elements and make sure to test thoroughly.

And you posted this 2 or 3 adventures after the last adventure TheThaumaturge released with testing glitches.

I don't really see the point of this topic, but I always put my testing cheats behind a star gate. On the first release of TW7 there was an extra purple thwart that messed everything up. Second release? Forgot the star gate. Third release there are two different star gates, but I don't think it's worth uploading again just to delete a pointless stargate.
Didnt Jozekflama introduce a Un-Official MOFI Editor, that is already custom'd and works like the WA Editor but in MOFI? Thats what i use. you guys should get them, i'll include having to get the Un-Official Mofi editor to play the adventures from now on
Rawr.
Fear me, I bite! >:3
Master Wonder Mage
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Master Wonder Mage » Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:40 am

There is no player I know of though. People won't play your adventures if you make them in MOFI. You can if you want, just don't expect many comments. And you really need to work on your user names. Jozekflama? Do you mean Jozsefkoma?