Adventure #39: Void Steroids

Post, Download, and Discuss Custom Adventures.
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Adventure #39: Void Steroids

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:31 am

Click here to see my level list.

-=-BLINK INCORPORATED TRILOGY-=-

Part 1: THE GIANT ZURKON
Part 2: A Sunken Purple Key
Part 3: Void Steroids

I'm finally back to making adventures after another two-month hiatus. So it took me about four months to finish this trilogy. Figures. For now, I won't be making adventures as often as I used to because I'm quite busy with other things like school and Evil Toaster 5.

The reasons I finished this adventure is because it has been lying around on my harddrive unfinished for a while now, so I finally decided to finish it off before I could completely forget about it. Also, it appears that Emerald141 is releasing The Magic Toothbrush Part 3 soon, so I'd best prepare for that.

Anyways, enjoy the adventure! :D

EDIT: Video walkthrough: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBKoKQxnC3s
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by MyNameIsKooky on Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Emerald141
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Emerald141 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:37 pm

Last edited by Emerald141 on Thu Sep 01, 2022 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:42 pm

You need to get all three cyan keys.

To rotate the transporter, you need to (spoilers)
Send the Chomper through the indigo teleporter by pressing one of the indigo buttons on the bottom-right island. Call the transporter back using the other indigo button once it reaches the bottom-left island. You will now be free to use the rotated transporter due to the Chomper pressing the rotate button.
It's kind of hard to explain. I'll upload a video walkthrough soon.
Last edited by MyNameIsKooky on Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Emerald141
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Emerald141 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:09 pm

Last edited by Emerald141 on Thu Sep 01, 2022 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:19 pm

It's going to be about defeating the final member of the Twisted Tophats, the Red Member. Also, we'll finally be leaving Corona since it has now been fully explored.

It's about time, too. This whole Twisted Tophat plot has been dragging on for like 30 adventures.

I'll probably do the infinite cuboids thing later.
ILoveWonderland
Rainbow Master

Post by ILoveWonderland » Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:09 am

MyNameIsKooky wrote:It's going to be about defeating the final member of the Twisted Tophats, the Red Member. Also, we'll finally be leaving Corona since it has now been fully explored.

It's about time, too. This whole Twisted Tophat plot has been dragging on for like 30 adventures.

So does that mean that we'll be going to Mr. Zurkon's house now, as I believe you said we would see it when we would defeat the final twisted tophat member?

Good adventure, btw.
Insert stupid jokes here.
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:42 pm

Added a video walkthrough to the first post.
ILoveWonderland wrote:
MyNameIsKooky wrote:It's going to be about defeating the final member of the Twisted Tophats, the Red Member. Also, we'll finally be leaving Corona since it has now been fully explored.

So does that mean that we'll be going to Mr. Zurkon's house now, as I believe you said we would see it when we would defeat the final twisted tophat member?
Yep. :)
Nobody
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Nobody » Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:38 am

I can only find the three blue keys you first see through the indigo teleporter.
i should change my signature to be rude to people who hate pictures of valves
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:39 am

Yeah, I meant that you need three - I didn't mean to say four.
Nobody
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Nobody » Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:57 am

Finished it! :D
yot yot5
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by yot yot5 » Sun May 05, 2013 5:42 pm

The first time I played this adventure, I gave up after a few minutes. Just now, however, I just gave it another go! I was blown away. :o

Purple teleporter: Although this seemed annoying at first, I was never bored! Those tollgates were freaky, too. :shock:

Indigo/blue teleporter: This is a really, REALLY clever puzzle. :)

Green teleporter: Not particularly challenging, but a nice use of metatiles.

Yellow teleporter: This was probably the worst part of the adventure, but stopping the spikeyball at the end was fun. BTW, if you were going to blow up Blink Incorporated, why do you have to stop the spikeyball first?

Orange teleporter: This was a simple trick, but it took me several minutes to work out!

Red teleporter: NO NO NO!!! HOW CAN I ESCAPE??? THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE!!! WHAT WAS MNIK THINKING??? THIS IS UNFAIR!!! IT'S STUPID, MEAN, AND COMPLETE NONSENSE!!! HOW COULD SUCH A GOOD ADVENTURE COME DOWN TO THIS??? IT'S COMING CLOSER... AND CLOSER... AND CLOSER... THERE'S NOWHERE LEFT TO RUN!!! I'M TRAPPED, PANICKED, AND I AM ALSO NOW DE...

Oh, right. Very funny. :evil:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overall, a great adventure! It's nice to feed my brain some good randomness again. :lol:
md
Rainbow Master

Post by md » Sun May 05, 2013 9:08 pm

It's been a while since somebody posted an adventure for the WA: Editor. I'll give this one a whirl.
If you bothered to copy and paste this signature, or zoom in, to make it possible to read, then I wasted 5-10 seconds of your life.
Sammy_P
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Sammy_P » Sun May 05, 2013 10:43 pm

md wrote:It's been a while since somebody posted an adventure for the WA: Editor. I'll give this one a whirl.
Actually this one has been around since December 4, 2011.
md
Rainbow Master

Post by md » Mon May 06, 2013 6:03 am

Sammy_P wrote:
md wrote:It's been a while since somebody posted an adventure for the WA: Editor. I'll give this one a whirl.
Actually this one has been around since December 4, 2011.
Whoops... that has happened before, but I realised that it wasn't new the other time.
If you bothered to copy and paste this signature, or zoom in, to make it possible to read, then I wasted 5-10 seconds of your life.
Nobody
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Nobody » Mon May 06, 2013 6:11 am

yot yot5 wrote:Red teleporter: NO NO NO!!! HOW CAN I ESCAPE??? THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE!!! WHAT WAS MNIK THINKING??? THIS IS UNFAIR!!! IT'S STUPID, MEAN, AND COMPLETE NONSENSE!!! HOW COULD SUCH A GOOD ADVENTURE COME DOWN TO THIS??? IT'S COMING CLOSER... AND CLOSER... AND CLOSER... THERE'S NOWHERE LEFT TO RUN!!! I'M TRAPPED, PANICKED, AND I AM ALSO NOW DE...

Calm down. Honestly, I think you should have expected that considering there WAS no other way to go, and also the Chomper didn't have a shadow under it.

...but I should shut up.
Blazeknight
Rainbow Master

Post by Blazeknight » Thu May 09, 2013 3:10 pm

I played this adventure by mere coincidence. And then after I finished it, I saw it was a DECEMBER stuff. Sorry for the late feedback but here's how it is.

This is a different adventure, I oversaw. The teleport puzzles are great. I specifically like the indigo and orange teleport puzzles. Violet might have been a bit off-track but good work in the end.

Looking forward for more classics...
Happy to Help!

Check out my works @ http://quaziiquce.webs.com
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Fri May 10, 2013 10:48 pm

People still play my adventures? Whoa.

But then again, this was back when they were actually good.
Nobody wrote:
yot yot5 wrote:Red teleporter: NO NO NO!!! HOW CAN I ESCAPE??? THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE!!! WHAT WAS MNIK THINKING??? THIS IS UNFAIR!!! IT'S STUPID, MEAN, AND COMPLETE NONSENSE!!! HOW COULD SUCH A GOOD ADVENTURE COME DOWN TO THIS??? IT'S COMING CLOSER... AND CLOSER... AND CLOSER... THERE'S NOWHERE LEFT TO RUN!!! I'M TRAPPED, PANICKED, AND I AM ALSO NOW DE...

Calm down. Honestly, I think you should have expected that considering there WAS no other way to go, and also the Chomper didn't have a shadow under it.
He was joking, I think.
LittleZbot
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by LittleZbot » Sat May 11, 2013 1:09 am

Actually, I have more of you're adventures than I do of anyone else's, including my own. The combination of hilarity, level design, and original ideas is something I've seen in only one other place - Evil Toaster.
To Shorty, who was immortalized in an adventure.
To Marinus, who was my community older brother.
To Janet, who I will remember every time I wear a toque.

May these lost Wonderlanders find true adventure beyond us.
Discord: LittleZbot#3936
yot yot5
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by yot yot5 » Sat May 11, 2013 8:36 am

MyNameIsKooky wrote:But then again, this was back when they were actually good.
YOU MUST BELIEVE IN YOURSELF, MAN!!!

And yes, I was joking about the chomper.
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Sun May 12, 2013 12:47 am

MyNameIsKooky wrote:People still play my adventures? Whoa.

So no more Gem Chompe...um, never mind.
Blazeknight
Rainbow Master

Post by Blazeknight » Sun May 12, 2013 3:50 am

MyNameIsKooky wrote:People still play my adventures? Whoa.

I don't see a reason why they shouldn't :roll:
Happy to Help!

Check out my works @ http://quaziiquce.webs.com