Concerns about Technos + autism fun facts

For discussion of non-Wonderland topics - please read rules!

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Stinky, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

Technos72
Rainbow MegaStar

Concerns about Technos + autism fun facts

Post by Technos72 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:38 am

Lately I've been acting like an idiot over the past hours. To make things easier assuming I described things correctly, things at Epigam and the chat should be easier. I will share you my information and maybe improve my social skills with constructive responses in this topic.

Now, I would like to blend in with internet users by trying what they are doing. I look over what others have done, but if I don't know for sure that what I'm looking at is the wrong thing if I don't immediately know it is wrong. Which is why I'm basing it regardless of quality. That should be one possibility why I act weird.

Secondly, internet memes power the internet. And I understand everybody here notices I'm overusing them. I know it is used alot by people for 9gag, funnyjunk, and other stuff like that. I believe my use of memes is incorrect and, if I remember correctly, people use it alot. I know 4chan uses alot of memes. I don't know if I'm correct, but it feels like it. If there is a better use of memes I could use without overusing them like I am right now, please tell. If not, I'll stop.

Also, as I'm communicating, I feel like I'm talking like a normal person, but as I try, I tend to overdo it and post something confusing. I do this because I'm afraid I may not post enought information when I talk on chat. Maybe I shouldn't stick to the rocket science of words and talk basic, it should be okay for others to understand. Does anyone have ideas of better communication in the future which I'm okay with?

Lastly, self. Of course 99% of you know I'm autistic. I'm that kind of autistic where I think, in most cases, as if I was about five years younger. That's why I have and like cuponk, roxx, and skylanders (assuming nobody else as old as me play it). Also, today I was thinking about my life and the many hardships I've been through the past year. I'm NOT an atheist, God built my lifestyle and placed me in this series of events that he believes works best for me. I also learned that getting annoying by the world and wishing for a change in my lifestyle will only make it worse when granted. I'm happy with the way I am.

If there are any other things you're concerned about with me, please help build my character here and in the real world with a constructive reply. If I remember anything else about me that I can't think of, I'll post them here.
tyteen4a03
Rainbow AllStar

Post by tyteen4a03 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:57 am

Welcome to the crowd.
and the duck went moo

Beep bloop
Technos72
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Technos72 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:18 pm

What are you talking about