New Level - Sagas Of Rainbow Islands 11

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
Chip
Rainbow Star

New Level - Sagas Of Rainbow Islands 11

Post by Chip » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:11 pm

Sagas Of Rainbow Islands 11

Bowery

Help Loof to restore the rainbow. Have fun!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Chip on Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
>Link to my level list
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
yot yot5
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by yot yot5 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:10 am

I'm completly baffled on this one. I've set up the thunder and lightning no problem, but the rainwater and spirit is very tricky.

Any tips?
Chip
Rainbow Star

Post by Chip » Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:15 pm

Hi Yot Yot
1. Go to the left side first. Push both ice blocks L against the wall to build a niche.
2. Try to build the same niche on the right side. Start with the lower ice block (push it R against the wall) and wait on your raft to see, how the spirit moves now.
3. Steer the raft U and L (you're absolutely save here) and wait for a good moment to finish the second niche. This will keep the spirit on the blue timers.
Good luck! :)
Dark Drago
Rainbow Master

Post by Dark Drago » Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:19 pm

I've started to play RTWP again...
The level looks quite challenging.
I have no clue how to start properly
But don't mind, I'll work it out somehow
Chip
Rainbow Star

Post by Chip » Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:04 pm

Welcome back, Drago
Just try to stop the fire from the aggressor. There aren't many possibilities...
Good luck. :)
Dark Drago
Rainbow Master

Post by Dark Drago » Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:16 am

Thanks, meanwhile I'll be working on my RTWA too
Chip
Rainbow Star

Post by Chip » Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:54 pm

Great, Drago
I'm looking forward to your new levels. :)
Dark Drago
Rainbow Master

Post by Dark Drago » Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:30 pm

I'll work on them once I finish demo 1 of WA BIQ
Chip
Rainbow Star

Post by Chip » Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:22 pm

The hints:

The storm
1. Push the keg 2xD to start the conveyors, then go between the goobers. (Attention: You'll open the pink gates!)
2. Push the lower cube 2xD over the tramp. Then walk over the pink timer again to open the gates.
3. Push the keg 1xD over the tramp before the gates close. This changes the switcher and you get three new kegs.
4. And now the hardest part: Do nothing...
5. ...until the pink gates close again! Then push the second cube 4xD over the tramp. Three problems solved at once:
a) The storm begins and keeps the pink gates open.
b) The agressor's fire is blocked.
c) You can jump D yourself and the switcher brings you up to the pink TP. Go U to the island's center.
The rainwater
1. Go to the left side. Push both cubes L against the wall to form a niche.
2. Bring a raft just R of the niche. Now you have a landing spot for the lower left jump:
-> Jump D,D and U to get the coin.
3. Try to build the same niche on the right side: Push the lower cube R against the wall.
4. Wait on your raft and watch how the spirit moves now, then steer U and L to the next save spot.
5. Wait for a good moment to push the upper cube R against the wall too. The niches keep the spirit on the blue timers.
6. Prepare the next landing spot and coordinate the lower right jump with the spirit's movement:
-> Jump D,U and U to get the coin.
The sun
1. Go through the right yellow TP. Leave the first raft U over the ice curve to enter the left side.
2. Push the sun D against the wall and steer the leftmost raft D.
3. Get the coin and go through the left yellow TP to enter the right side.
4. Get the coin and jump U. Push the steel box 1xD and steer the rightmost raft D.
5. From here push the steel box 2xL onto the last raft. Go through the right yellow TP to enter the left side.
6. Use your first raft to push the steel box D through the left yellow TP.
7. Follow to push it D again onto the sign between the two ice curves. The box is in position now.
8. IMPORTANT! Bring the both inner rafts to the top left and the top right corner of the central pond.
9. Push the sun L to start it and jump into the white TP to leave the area.
The upper jumps and the exit
Now you can reach the upper jumps. Go to the left side first and stand in the opened yellow gate:
1. You could reach this coin by going U and jumping D,U and R.
2. But there's no landing spot there. Or let's say: No permanent landing spot.
3. So you have to deal with a temporary landing spot. Start your jump, when the sun approaches from the other side.
4. The top right jump has a different layout, but the same (mirror inverted) solution: Go U and jump D,U and L in time.
5. Go back through the pink TPs and jump D to the little island. Dodge the UFO to get the bonus coins and to exit.
Did you read the headlines of 'Wonderland Daily'? Phew, we have to hurry up, pal.
Good luck. :)