Stuck with 133 stars

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
L.G.
Silver Wonderlander

Stuck with 133 stars

Post by L.G. » Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:40 pm

I have 133 stars. Have looked high and low for the other two levels to get 135, any ideas where I can find them? I have done all the Academy games.
Gone down the list that was given, but I can't seem to find any that I have missed. Stuck.
Wonderland King
Rainbow Master

Post by Wonderland King » Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:15 am

I'm guessing the two you're missing are the ones past the rainbow gates on the way to Wondertown from Star Town. There are rainbow keys scattered throughout the whole game. Hope that helps. :)
L.G.
Silver Wonderlander

Post by L.G. » Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:29 am

I had found those. There is a gateway that is blocked by three brown gates that don't open. I don't know how to open those. I don't have any brown keys. I have wandered all over the different areas and talked with all the characters. Just stumped.
Wonderland King
Rainbow Master

Post by Wonderland King » Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:45 am

I'm not sure which area you mean. Could you please describe it, tell us where it is, and maybe give a screenshot? The first thing that came to my mind was the gates on Barren, but I know that couldn't be it because there are way more than two stars past those gates.
yot yot5
Rainbow SuperStar

Re: Stuck with 133 stars

Post by yot yot5 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:40 pm

L.G. wrote:I have 133 stars. Have looked high and low for the other two levels to get 135, any ideas where I can find them? I have done all the Academy games.
Gone down the list that was given, but I can't seem to find any that I have missed. Stuck.
Have you collected all the coins and unlocked all the golden gates? There's a star over there.
L.G.
Silver Wonderlander

Area with brown gates

Post by L.G. » Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:35 pm

The area with the brown gates is located south of the circle of trees with the three stars in the middle in Startown. There is a small rainbow star guarding the gate and you can see some dark stars at on the ground indicating that there are more levels to play. To the right is a transport tunnel blocked by three brown gates.

Will keep trying to get more coins to open the golden gates.
billy bob
Rainbow SuperStar

Re: Area with brown gates

Post by billy bob » Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:30 pm

You shouldn't have skipped Shiny's text. :P

That Rainbow Portal is the one that took you to Planet of the Z-Bots earlier in the game. As soon as Planet of the Z-Bots is destroyed brown gates block the Rainbow Portal so that you don't use it to teleport into deep space where Planet of the Z-Bots used to be. The stars on the ground? They're adventures on Planet of the Z-Bots which you could have missed randomly frozen in time for you here so that it's still possible to collect every star in the game if you missed them. :wink:
anton
Bronze Wonderlander

Missing Last Coin

Post by anton » Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:59 am

I have completed all the adventures & gotten all the coins (205). I have combed the hubs using the help of someone who posted screen shots of hard-to-find coins. According to him, there are 80 in the hubs. At any rate,I have gone thrugh the hubs quite a few times. And still I have one too few stars to buy the 7th golden key. Obviously I have collected and used 6 x 25 for the keys, used 120 for the arcade games and now have 29 left for the last key. A grand total of 150+120+29 =299. I have spoken to Shiny, but there's nothing left to play on the Planet of the Z-bots. IF, while there, I neglected to pick up one of the coins in the hub, is there any way to get back to get it now? Also, has anyone published a list of ALL the hub locations of the coins?
The one I found says that there are 80, but there must be more.
I am slowly becoming very discouraged looking over and over again for something which is so well hidden, and any help would be greatly appreciated.
yot yot5
Rainbow SuperStar

Re: Missing Last Coin

Post by yot yot5 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:35 am

anton wrote:I have completed all the adventures & gotten all the coins (205). I have combed the hubs using the help of someone who posted screen shots of hard-to-find coins. According to him, there are 80 in the hubs. At any rate,I have gone thrugh the hubs quite a few times. And still I have one too few stars to buy the 7th golden key. Obviously I have collected and used 6 x 25 for the keys, used 120 for the arcade games and now have 29 left for the last key. A grand total of 150+120+29 =299. I have spoken to Shiny, but there's nothing left to play on the Planet of the Z-bots. IF, while there, I neglected to pick up one of the coins in the hub, is there any way to get back to get it now? Also, has anyone published a list of ALL the hub locations of the coins?
The one I found says that there are 80, but there must be more.
I am slowly becoming very discouraged looking over and over again for something which is so well hidden, and any help would be greatly appreciated.
This topic might help: http://www.pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25259
anton
Bronze Wonderlander

stuck with 133 stars

Post by anton » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:55 am

Thanks for your link. But, as you can see from my post, I have already been using it. And somehow, the maths doesn't add up. If there are 205 coins in the games and 80 coins in the hubs, that still leaves one 15 short of the total of 300 required. Where are the other 15? I have used the (your?)screen shots to check and make sure I have gotten all the ones you showed.
Thanks.
yot yot5
Rainbow SuperStar

Re: stuck with 133 stars

Post by yot yot5 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:31 pm

anton wrote:Thanks for your link. But, as you can see from my post, I have already been using it. And somehow, the maths doesn't add up. If there are 205 coins in the games and 80 coins in the hubs, that still leaves one 15 short of the total of 300 required. Where are the other 15? I have used the (your?)screen shots to check and make sure I have gotten all the ones you showed.
Thanks.
Are you sure you've got all the coins on the floing adventure list? You may have missed a coin in an earlier adventure.

Don't worry about the planet of the Z-Bots, though. There are no coins in the hub area there.
anton
Bronze Wonderlander

stuck with 133 stars

Post by anton » Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:20 pm

I'm absolutely positive I've got all the coins from the adventures. I've gone and 'floinged' everything....twice!
But, my question remains.....if there are 205 coins in the adventures and 80 coins in the hubs, where are the remaining 15 coins necessary to make the required total of 300? Or....are my numbers wrong?
anton
Bronze Wonderlander

stuck with 133 stars

Post by anton » Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:22 pm

And...one other thing.
You say there are no coins in the Z-Bot planet hub. But, in the screen shots for the 80 coins, a couple of them ARE from that hub. Please explain.
samuelthx
Rainbow Master

Post by samuelthx » Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:33 pm

anton wrote:And...one other thing.
You say there are no coins in the Z-Bot planet hub. But, in the screen shots for the 80 coins, a couple of them ARE from that hub. Please explain.
You must be referring to the last picture.
Recall that the Z-Bots had established a presence in Barren and Uo. :wink:
EDIT: There was one coin that I missed in the Uo hub. I went on a wild goose chase before finding it there. There are 2 coins hidden behind tall walls in Barren Underground (where the Z-Bots are) and it's very easy to miss one of them.
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Jutomi » Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:39 pm

Two, you say..?

*Looks for them*

Naup, I think I got those...
Your only little stinker that's absolutely NOT a z-bot by this name,
Jutomi~ :mrgreen:

Also, if you want to see my level list, here it is! :D
(Also: List of Hubs, WA Manual)
Oh, and my YT wonderland channel. Forgot about that.
samuelthx
Rainbow Master

Post by samuelthx » Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:18 pm

Jutomi wrote:...

Two, you say..?

*Looks for them*

Naup, I think I got those...
How many coins do you have now? Also, do make sure that you have 134 stars, and have collected all coins in all adventures. 8)

I wish everyone good luck in their Coinquest! :twisted:
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Jutomi » Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:48 pm

I am two short. :shock:

L.G.
Silver Wonderlander

Post by L.G. » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:17 pm

The third picture in the barren showing where the coins are, is the one I missed. I thought I had gone far enough into the crevice, but evidently I didn't. I went to each room throughout the game and used the spycam
to look for the coins. That's how I gained the last two coins. Also
the area with the pink gates in the lower barren by the map room is the level I had missed. Like I said to find anything I missed I had to use the spycam in each room to find anything I missed. Good luck.
L.G.
anton
Bronze Wonderlander

stuck with 133 stars

Post by anton » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:24 pm

I took your advice and used the spyglass and...I FOUND IT! But, now I've got a new problem. I can't get to it. It's in Barren & I'll try to describe where it is. Maybe someone can tell me how to get to it.
When entering Barren, the 1st screen has a yellow transporter in the upper left and only 1 exit (red arrow) at the bottom. Take this exit.You enter the next screen passing under a stone arch. This area has a fort entrance in then upper left corner and only 1 exit bottom left. Take this exit. You enter the next screen passing through a passage with high stone walls on both sides.Continue down passing over 3 orange buttons to the 1 exit at the bottom. Take it. You are now in a small area hemmed in by rocks. Use the spyglass & look over to the right. There's an area with two wooden bridges and I can see my coin in a far right corner. There is also an exit from this area on the lower left. But I have no idea how to get into this area. I went back to the Barren Dark Side to see if there was an entrance from that point, but no. Does anyone know how to get in?
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Jutomi » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:27 pm

Is the wall hallow?

MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:31 pm

anton wrote:Does anyone know how to get in?
You can walk through the passageway that looks like a cave.
anton
Bronze Wonderlander

stuck with 133 stars

Post by anton » Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:23 pm

Which cave? In which screen is it to be found?
L.G.
Silver Wonderlander

Post by L.G. » Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:33 pm

The opening you will see looks like an black shaded archway on the side of the rock. It is located early in the Barren.
anton
Bronze Wonderlander

stuck with 133 stars

Post by anton » Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:38 pm

Thanks for the help. I found it, got the coin and bought my 7th key. Now I've just got to figure out what to do with the keys.
Cheers
fiffi
Rainbow Seeker

can anyone help me please

Post by fiffi » Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:57 pm

I have done all the levels that i can find and finished all the arcade games and ended up with 133 stars, i did check with another post that had the levels named in the post and it was same as mine but still 1 star missing, i collected the 2 stars behind the purple gates when you return to star town after the victory tours, and i bought all the keys to open the golden gates to take me to 134 stars, but when i get to the white gates it says it will open when i get to 135 stars
i have completed the game 4 times and still only get 133 stars, in the Looking for the flow i got 1 star by talking to the white stinker after i finished the game so i have spoke to all the stinkers that are in the games in case i missed another star.
please if some one can help me get that last star i can sleep again
thanks
L.G.
Silver Wonderlander

Post by L.G. » Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:25 pm

The one star I missed a couple of times is located in the Barren.
Go the transport tube to go to the Barren. When you get there, make a
U-turn to the orange transport thingy. (Technical terms). There is
a level located to the left. Use the Spy Eye to located a dark pathway
to a level. If this isn't the one you are missing you will just have to look some more. There is one located in the Barren to the right after the transport tube and through the next section. Look to the right after the
stone archway. Hope this helps.
Wonderland King
Rainbow Master

Re: can anyone help me please

Post by Wonderland King » Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:26 pm

fiffi wrote:i collected the 2 stars behind the purple gates when you return to star town after the victory tours
You mean rainbow gates, right?
fiffi wrote:Looking for the flow i got 1 star by talking to the white stinker after i finished the game
Are you sure that you won a level called "Transporter Trouble"? In the Jeeboo/white stinker area, is there an adventure star at the top that you can't get to, because a Jeeboo is in the way, but when you talk to him, he thanks you for finding the Flow and doesn't move?

If that's the case, then you have to start over. :(
L.G.
Silver Wonderlander

Post by L.G. » Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:18 pm

The level behind the orange transporter by the purple gates is called Zap Timers. Look in your Floingin back and see if you have done that level.
fiffi
Rainbow Seeker

thanks

Post by fiffi » Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:08 am

Thank you guys, i will try again as i have done the ones you listed, oh well i really enjoyed the game so it will keep me going for a while longer.
Thanks again
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:49 pm

Have you done a level called "Sparkle's Gems"? It's activated by talking to a certain NPC in Star's End and it's easily missed.

Also, the grey star that gives you a "puzzle", gives you two more if you talk to him again. Have you done those?
Rest in peace, Kym. I hardly knew ya.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.