135 stars & stuck

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
gretavalleypigs

135 stars & stuck

Post by gretavalleypigs » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:45 am

I had 133 stars and opened all the golden gates. The white gate at the end said I needed 135 stars before it would open. I found another 2 stars, giving me a total of 135 stars and now the white gate at the end of the golden gates is telling me I need 142 stars. What am I doing wrong. I am also unable to catch the purple star yet. I also found a green glove in the house at the bottom of the green gates but don't know what to do with it.
yot yot5
Rainbow SuperStar

Re: 135 stars & stuck

Post by yot yot5 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:56 am

gretavalleypigs wrote:I had 133 stars and opened all the golden gates. The white gate at the end said I needed 135 stars before it would open. I found another 2 stars, giving me a total of 135 stars and now the white gate at the end of the golden gates is telling me I need 142 stars. What am I doing wrong. I am also unable to catch the purple star yet. I also found a green glove in the house at the bottom of the green gates but don't know what to do with it.
Maybe the green glovecharge can help you catch the purple star? :wink:

When you've caught the purple star, I recommend you check out this topic: http://pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25107
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Jutomi » Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:37 pm

I found that very peculiar at first, myself. :lol:
Your only little stinker that's absolutely NOT a z-bot by this name,
Jutomi~ :mrgreen:

Also, if you want to see my level list, here it is! :D
(Also: List of Hubs, WA Manual)
Oh, and my YT wonderland channel. Forgot about that.