all wonderland adventurs final secrets leaked onto youtube.

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
gottfriedjacob5
Platinum Wonderlander

all wonderland adventurs final secrets leaked onto youtube.

Post by gottfriedjacob5 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:03 pm

A few days ago i made a startiling disovery. Some youtuber leaked full 100% walkthroughs of all 3 wonerland adventures games including all the secret areas. Yesterday the one for Potz was removed by the Youtuber but Mofi and the original wonderland adventures are still up. What should we do.
Aryan
Rainbow Seeker

Re: all wonderland adventurs final secrets leaked onto youtube.

Post by Aryan » Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:00 pm

gottfriedjacob5 wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:03 pm
A few days ago i made a startiling disovery. Some youtuber leaked full 100% walkthroughs of all 3 wonerland adventures games including all the secret areas. Yesterday the one for Potz was removed by the Youtuber but Mofi and the original wonderland adventures are still up. What should we do.
There are the complete solutions for all the games of WA Trilogy made by chakfull. Links to the Youtube videos are in the walkthroughs page of my archive site: https://archive.zbots.space/walkthroughs/index.htm
gottfriedjacob5
Platinum Wonderlander

Post by gottfriedjacob5 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:33 pm

what i was saying was that some youtuber leaked full 100 percent walkthorughs of all 3 wonderland adventures game. The planet of the zbots walkthrough was deleated .
gottfriedjacob5
Platinum Wonderlander

Post by gottfriedjacob5 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:35 pm

sorry that youtuber was the third person on that link just in english.