Texture Editing Help

Discuss the games (no level solutions or off-topic, please).

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Stinky, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

rekcer
Bronze Wonderlander

Texture Editing Help

Post by rekcer » Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:26 pm

I'm not entirely sure if this is the right section to post this but here it goes.

I want to edit the textures in the original series (not adventure). I'm not just talking about the level textures that can supposed to be edited, I want to edit things like enemies and the Stinkers.

I've seen it done before on one of the Midnight Posts but I have yet to figure it out myself. So an help from you guys would be great.

Thanks

PS: I know to make backups of my data. :lol:
Krishiv738
Rainbow Keeper

Post by Krishiv738 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:17 am

In models folder,there are many folders whose names don't make sense until you know what language it is,inside all those folders are files with .wdf extension,they are normally jpg files.

EDIT:Dunno how to edit textures is Original Wonderland and Wonderland secret worlds.You can edit the textures of new objects in the RTW.See this thread:http://pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23918
Last edited by Krishiv738 on Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am getting outta here, nothing is new, everything is boring.
Qloof234
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Qloof234 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:21 am

Krishiv738 wrote:In models folder,there are many folders whose names don't make sense until you know what language it is,inside all those folders are files with .wdf extension,they are normally jpg files.
rekcer wrote:I want to edit the textures in the original series (not adventure).
StinkerSquad01
Rainbow AllStar

Post by StinkerSquad01 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:16 pm

I've used Dragon Unpacker in the past and it let me extract the textures. The textures are stored one by one unlike the quilt-pattern of WA.
rekcer
Bronze Wonderlander

About Dragon Unpacker...

Post by rekcer » Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:08 am

StinkerSquad01 wrote:I've used Dragon Unpacker in the past and it let me extract the textures. The textures are stored one by one unlike the quilt-pattern of WA.
I can extract the textures with dragon unpacker, but I cannot implement the changes. It can extract, but it can ONLY extract.

So with that in mind, how do you implement changes, specifically in res2.dat?