Playing your RtW custom levels on livestreams!

Discuss the games (no level solutions or off-topic, please).

Moderators: jdl, ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Emerald141, Qloof234

User avatar
Kamerson
Gold Wonderlander
Posts: 65
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:45 pm
Contact:

Playing your RtW custom levels on livestreams!

Post by Kamerson » Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:06 pm

(Additional details may be edited here later, I just want to see how this works first.)

I've just completed the entire Wonderland Classic Trilogy on livestreams, so now I'm ready to play some RtW custom levels! If you want to see your levels (or anyone else's levels) played on my Twitch channel livestreams, post them down below! I'll play any levels, short or long, easy or tough! Feel free to post as many levels as you want! If the levels you post were made before 2018 and posted on the forums, they should be in the archive already, but if not then you need to attach the level file.

My livestream channel can be found at https://twitch.tv/kamerson. I livestream every Monday and Friday at 8:30 PM EST. (May change this to 7:30 PM EST in the future.) I'm a family-friendly streamer, so you don't have to worry about me saying any swears or other nasty things! I also play games other than Wonderland, but I will make a post in this thread about an hour before I stream whenever I'm playing custom levels! If there are a lot of levels posted on here, then I'll make the post a day before I stream custom levels!
Last edited by Kamerson on Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hi, I'm Kamerson! I'm a pretty experienced puzzle gamer! Check out my Twitch channel where I have livestreams every Monday and Friday, sometimes playing the Wonderland games!

https://www.twitch.tv/kamerson
User avatar
Kilicool64
Rainbow Wizard
Posts: 459
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:15 pm

Re: Playing your RtW custom levels on livestreams!

Post by Kilicool64 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:37 pm

FYI, the URL is broken.
User avatar
Kamerson
Gold Wonderlander
Posts: 65
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:45 pm
Contact:

Re: Playing your RtW custom levels on livestreams!

Post by Kamerson » Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:03 pm

Kilicool64 wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:37 pm
FYI, the URL is broken.
Fixed, thanks for the heads-up!
Hi, I'm Kamerson! I'm a pretty experienced puzzle gamer! Check out my Twitch channel where I have livestreams every Monday and Friday, sometimes playing the Wonderland games!

https://www.twitch.tv/kamerson
User avatar
rainbowmon
Rainbow Keeper
Posts: 317
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:31 pm
Contact:

Re: Playing your RtW custom levels on livestreams!

Post by rainbowmon » Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:08 pm

Here's a request: Muzozavr's The Abandoned House - viewtopic.php?f=11&t=9747&p=95404&hilit ... use#p95404

I can't seem to get the final bit with the Kaboom, and I think maybe seeing it done on video might help me understand the timing.
Rainbowmon of the Care-Monic Spirits
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser
Posts: 5589
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2006 2:55 pm

Re: Playing your RtW custom levels on livestreams!

Post by Muzozavr » Sat Aug 08, 2020 12:32 pm

If you want to push the box step-by-step, you pop back and forth between teleporters to stay safe.

If you want to push the box the whole way through in one go, the timing is the same as in "Let's Go for a Walk" (W10L8) of the first game. It's kind of a stutter step thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8VVBHHY-qg 10:11 in this video starts W10L8.

Good luck! :wink:
Rest in peace, Kym. I hardly knew ya.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.
User avatar
Kamerson
Gold Wonderlander
Posts: 65
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:45 pm
Contact:

Re: Playing your RtW custom levels on livestreams!

Post by Kamerson » Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:25 pm

rainbowmon wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:08 pm
Here's a request: Muzozavr's The Abandoned House - viewtopic.php?f=11&t=9747&p=95404&hilit ... use#p95404

I can't seem to get the final bit with the Kaboom, and I think maybe seeing it done on video might help me understand the timing.
Okay, I will be playing this level tonight!

It's been a little while since I created this thread, but the first custom level livestream will be in about an hour! (8:30 PM EST) :stinkyhappy:
Hi, I'm Kamerson! I'm a pretty experienced puzzle gamer! Check out my Twitch channel where I have livestreams every Monday and Friday, sometimes playing the Wonderland games!

https://www.twitch.tv/kamerson
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser
Posts: 5589
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2006 2:55 pm

Re: Playing your RtW custom levels on livestreams!

Post by Muzozavr » Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:25 pm

Ooooof, I didn't test my levels so thoroughly back then, did I? It's a small detail, but I never realized there's enough time to get past the cyan gate by just walking on the timer. I wanted the boulder to be pushed down, left, and up, then it'd hit the timer and bounce back on the conveyor button... whoops. :lol:
Rest in peace, Kym. I hardly knew ya.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.
User avatar
Kamerson
Gold Wonderlander
Posts: 65
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:45 pm
Contact:

Re: Playing your RtW custom levels on livestreams!

Post by Kamerson » Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:16 pm

Muzozavr wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:25 pm
Ooooof, I didn't test my levels so thoroughly back then, did I? It's a small detail, but I never realized there's enough time to get past the cyan gate by just walking on the timer. I wanted the boulder to be pushed down, left, and up, then it'd hit the timer and bounce back on the conveyor button... whoops. :lol:
Haha, I probably would've figured that out eventually too, but I always take the simpler route whenever possible! :stinkylol:


Here's a level request for YOU guys if you haven't seen my latest stream! "Warehouse Sorting" It's part of a series, but this is the last level of that series so I'm assuming it was never finished. This level looks simple, but threw me for a bunch of loops while playing it! I kept being in awe of how clever it was! (though if the electric tiles get annoying for you, you could remove those in the editor)
Attachments
THELOSTSTARS12.LV6
(4.61 KiB) Downloaded 89 times
Hi, I'm Kamerson! I'm a pretty experienced puzzle gamer! Check out my Twitch channel where I have livestreams every Monday and Friday, sometimes playing the Wonderland games!

https://www.twitch.tv/kamerson
User avatar
jdl
Rainbow SuperStar
Posts: 2750
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:37 pm
Location: West Virginia, USA
Contact:

Re: Playing your RtW custom levels on livestreams!

Post by jdl » Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:28 pm

I was watching through your previous livestream recording and noticed the game lagged when exiting a level.
Turns out it was the rare "YEA" message in the upper left corner that appears sometimes.
If anyone's interested in seeing it in action or if anyone wants to cite it as a source on WonderWiki, here's a link to the part where it happens:
https://youtu.be/ND4CTAAuzEE?t=9058

Edit: Added it to the WonderWiki article.
User avatar
Kamerson
Gold Wonderlander
Posts: 65
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:45 pm
Contact:

Re: Playing your RtW custom levels on livestreams!

Post by Kamerson » Sun Aug 30, 2020 7:17 pm

jdl wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:28 pm
I was watching through your previous livestream recording and noticed the game lagged when exiting a level.
Turns out it was the rare "YEA" message in the upper left corner that appears sometimes.
If anyone's interested in seeing it in action or if anyone wants to cite it as a source on WonderWiki, here's a link to the part where it happens:
https://youtu.be/ND4CTAAuzEE?t=9058
Interesting! I hadn't noticed that! There were other times in the video where the game lagged, especially at 45:09 in the video when the game froze for about 30 seconds.
Hi, I'm Kamerson! I'm a pretty experienced puzzle gamer! Check out my Twitch channel where I have livestreams every Monday and Friday, sometimes playing the Wonderland games!

https://www.twitch.tv/kamerson
User avatar
rainbowmon
Rainbow Keeper
Posts: 317
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:31 pm
Contact:

Re: Playing your RtW custom levels on livestreams!

Post by rainbowmon » Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:18 pm

Kamerson wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:16 pm
Muzozavr wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:25 pm
Ooooof, I didn't test my levels so thoroughly back then, did I? It's a small detail, but I never realized there's enough time to get past the cyan gate by just walking on the timer. I wanted the boulder to be pushed down, left, and up, then it'd hit the timer and bounce back on the conveyor button... whoops. :lol:
Haha, I probably would've figured that out eventually too, but I always take the simpler route whenever possible! :stinkylol:


Here's a level request for YOU guys if you haven't seen my latest stream! "Warehouse Sorting" It's part of a series, but this is the last level of that series so I'm assuming it was never finished. This level looks simple, but threw me for a bunch of loops while playing it! I kept being in awe of how clever it was! (though if the electric tiles get annoying for you, you could remove those in the editor)
Finally got around to this - didn't take me long to figure out *WHAT* to do, but actually doing it did. Kept forgetting about the Electro-tiles at the worst possible times... In any case, that was simple, but fun.
Rainbowmon of the Care-Monic Spirits
User avatar
Kamerson
Gold Wonderlander
Posts: 65
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:45 pm
Contact:

Re: Playing your RtW custom levels on livestreams!

Post by Kamerson » Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:15 pm

I'll be doing another custom levels livestream in a little over an hour! (8:30 PM EST) Since I didn't receive any level requests, I'll be going through more of wonderland01's levels.
Hi, I'm Kamerson! I'm a pretty experienced puzzle gamer! Check out my Twitch channel where I have livestreams every Monday and Friday, sometimes playing the Wonderland games!

https://www.twitch.tv/kamerson
User avatar
Kamerson
Gold Wonderlander
Posts: 65
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:45 pm
Contact:

Re: Playing your RtW custom levels on livestreams!

Post by Kamerson » Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:08 pm

By the way, if I receive any level recommendations in October, could I ask that they be Halloween themed levels? I'd like to play some of those for my next custom level livestream!
Hi, I'm Kamerson! I'm a pretty experienced puzzle gamer! Check out my Twitch channel where I have livestreams every Monday and Friday, sometimes playing the Wonderland games!

https://www.twitch.tv/kamerson
User avatar
rainbowmon
Rainbow Keeper
Posts: 317
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:31 pm
Contact:

Re: Playing your RtW custom levels on livestreams!

Post by rainbowmon » Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:45 am

Played this level earlier. If you haven't played it already, it might be a fun one for you; it's quite clever. viewtopic.php?f=11&t=16041
Rainbowmon of the Care-Monic Spirits
User avatar
Kamerson
Gold Wonderlander
Posts: 65
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:45 pm
Contact:

Re: Playing your RtW custom levels on livestreams!

Post by Kamerson » Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:08 am

rainbowmon wrote:
Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:45 am
Played this level earlier. If you haven't played it already, it might be a fun one for you; it's quite clever. viewtopic.php?f=11&t=16041
Have not played this one! Sounds interesting!

I'll be playing that level and more tonight! I'll be livestreaming in about an hour and 20 minutes at https://www.twitch.tv/kamerson !
Hi, I'm Kamerson! I'm a pretty experienced puzzle gamer! Check out my Twitch channel where I have livestreams every Monday and Friday, sometimes playing the Wonderland games!

https://www.twitch.tv/kamerson
User avatar
Kamerson
Gold Wonderlander
Posts: 65
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:45 pm
Contact:

Re: Playing your RtW custom levels on livestreams!

Post by Kamerson » Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:31 am

I'll be playing through some more custom levels tonight! I'll be livestreaming in about an hour at https://www.twitch.tv/kamerson !
Hi, I'm Kamerson! I'm a pretty experienced puzzle gamer! Check out my Twitch channel where I have livestreams every Monday and Friday, sometimes playing the Wonderland games!

https://www.twitch.tv/kamerson
User avatar
Kamerson
Gold Wonderlander
Posts: 65
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:45 pm
Contact:

Re: Playing your RtW custom levels on livestreams!

Post by Kamerson » Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:29 am

Happy New Year, everyone! :D

I'll be playing through some more custom levels tonight, possibly with some new year themed levels! Going live in about an hour at https://www.twitch.tv/kamerson !
Hi, I'm Kamerson! I'm a pretty experienced puzzle gamer! Check out my Twitch channel where I have livestreams every Monday and Friday, sometimes playing the Wonderland games!

https://www.twitch.tv/kamerson
User avatar
Kamerson
Gold Wonderlander
Posts: 65
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:45 pm
Contact:

Re: Playing your RtW custom levels on livestreams!

Post by Kamerson » Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:34 am

I'll be playing through some more custom levels tonight! I'll be livestreaming in about an hour at https://www.twitch.tv/kamerson !
Hi, I'm Kamerson! I'm a pretty experienced puzzle gamer! Check out my Twitch channel where I have livestreams every Monday and Friday, sometimes playing the Wonderland games!

https://www.twitch.tv/kamerson
User avatar
Kamerson
Gold Wonderlander
Posts: 65
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:45 pm
Contact:

Re: Playing your RtW custom levels on livestreams!

Post by Kamerson » Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:33 am

I'll be playing through some more custom levels tonight! Finishing the 2006 Holiday Contest levels, then maybe some more holiday themed levels cuz it's Christmas in February! :stinkylol: I'll be livestreaming in about an hour at https://www.twitch.tv/kamerson !
Hi, I'm Kamerson! I'm a pretty experienced puzzle gamer! Check out my Twitch channel where I have livestreams every Monday and Friday, sometimes playing the Wonderland games!

https://www.twitch.tv/kamerson
User avatar
Kamerson
Gold Wonderlander
Posts: 65
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:45 pm
Contact:

Re: Playing your RtW custom levels on livestreams!

Post by Kamerson » Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:45 am

I'll be playing through some more custom levels tonight! Last time I started playing through Chip's levels, tonight I'll be continuing the journey! I'll be livestreaming in about 45 minutes at https://www.twitch.tv/kamerson !
Hi, I'm Kamerson! I'm a pretty experienced puzzle gamer! Check out my Twitch channel where I have livestreams every Monday and Friday, sometimes playing the Wonderland games!

https://www.twitch.tv/kamerson
Chip
Rainbow Star
Posts: 1446
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:46 pm

Re: Playing your RtW custom levels on livestreams!

Post by Chip » Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:49 pm

Hi Kamerson

Thanks a bunch for playing some of my levels. It's great to see you playing them after all these years.
BTW: My later levels are shorter and more fun to play. The series "Bearers Of The Onion Rings" for example. Just use the link below to find it.

Have fun!

PS: SS stands for "steamship", MS for "motorship".
>Link to my level list
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
User avatar
Kamerson
Gold Wonderlander
Posts: 65
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:45 pm
Contact:

Re: Playing your RtW custom levels on livestreams!

Post by Kamerson » Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:36 pm

Chip wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:49 pm
Hi Kamerson

Thanks a bunch for playing some of my levels. It's great to see you playing them after all these years.
BTW: My later levels are shorter and more fun to play. The series "Bearers Of The Onion Rings" for example. Just use the link below to find it.

Have fun!

PS: SS stands for "steamship", MS for "motorship".
Hi Chip! Your levels are really fun and well designed! I'm looking forward to playing more of your levels and seeing where the story goes! :stinkyhappy:
Hi, I'm Kamerson! I'm a pretty experienced puzzle gamer! Check out my Twitch channel where I have livestreams every Monday and Friday, sometimes playing the Wonderland games!

https://www.twitch.tv/kamerson
User avatar
Kamerson
Gold Wonderlander
Posts: 65
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:45 pm
Contact:

Re: Playing your RtW custom levels on livestreams!

Post by Kamerson » Tue Mar 09, 2021 12:31 am

I'll be playing through some more custom levels tonight! Continuing through Chip's levels, going through the last of the SS Nutshell levels then entering the islands to find Peegue! I'll be livestreaming in about an hour at https://www.twitch.tv/kamerson !
Hi, I'm Kamerson! I'm a pretty experienced puzzle gamer! Check out my Twitch channel where I have livestreams every Monday and Friday, sometimes playing the Wonderland games!

https://www.twitch.tv/kamerson
User avatar
Kamerson
Gold Wonderlander
Posts: 65
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:45 pm
Contact:

Re: Playing your RtW custom levels on livestreams!

Post by Kamerson » Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:42 pm

I'll be playing through some more custom levels tonight! Tonight, I'm starting Tech Warrior's RTW level pack, Quest for the Five Elements! I'll be livestreaming in about an hour at https://www.twitch.tv/kamerson
Hi, I'm Kamerson! I'm a pretty experienced puzzle gamer! Check out my Twitch channel where I have livestreams every Monday and Friday, sometimes playing the Wonderland games!

https://www.twitch.tv/kamerson
User avatar
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar
Posts: 3218
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:25 pm

Re: Playing your RtW custom levels on livestreams!

Post by Wonderman109 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:18 pm

I'll follow. Any Wonderland content is good content. :mrgreen:
The best puzzles are not the ones we play, but the ones we wonder on for years after 100%ing the game.
User avatar
Kamerson
Gold Wonderlander
Posts: 65
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:45 pm
Contact:

Re: Playing your RtW custom levels on livestreams!

Post by Kamerson » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:33 am

Wonderman109 wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:18 pm
I'll follow. Any Wonderland content is good content. :mrgreen:
Thank you for the follow! :stinkyhappy:
Hi, I'm Kamerson! I'm a pretty experienced puzzle gamer! Check out my Twitch channel where I have livestreams every Monday and Friday, sometimes playing the Wonderland games!

https://www.twitch.tv/kamerson
User avatar
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar
Posts: 3218
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:25 pm

Re: Playing your RtW custom levels on livestreams!

Post by Wonderman109 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:51 pm

Kamerson wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:33 am
Wonderman109 wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:18 pm
I'll follow. Any Wonderland content is good content. :mrgreen:
Thank you for the follow! :stinkyhappy:
You're welcome
The best puzzles are not the ones we play, but the ones we wonder on for years after 100%ing the game.
User avatar
Kamerson
Gold Wonderlander
Posts: 65
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:45 pm
Contact:

Re: Playing your RtW custom levels on livestreams!

Post by Kamerson » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:31 pm

I'll be playing through some more custom levels tonight! I'll be continuing Chip's levels, where Stinky, Loof, and Qookie are sailing through the Faraway Oceans in search of Peegue! I'll be livestreaming in about an hour at https://www.twitch.tv/kamerson
Hi, I'm Kamerson! I'm a pretty experienced puzzle gamer! Check out my Twitch channel where I have livestreams every Monday and Friday, sometimes playing the Wonderland games!

https://www.twitch.tv/kamerson
Chip
Rainbow Star
Posts: 1446
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:46 pm

Re: Playing your RtW custom levels on livestreams!

Post by Chip » Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:56 pm

Hi Kamerson

Thanks again for your show. It was another nostalgic trip to the past for me, and your persistence is incredible.

About the difficulty:
"Tales of Faraway Oceans" was my first series, I designed it back in 2009. My primary intention then was to make my levels as huge and tough as possible. This explains the long playing time they require, and I earned some applause for their complexity. But on the other hand: Just a few dozens of players were able to solve these levels without help...

Later I startet the collaboration with Amnon, a really experienced puzzle gamer. You can still read his recent comments in these forums. He's a very skilled level tester and also a competent critic of overloaded levels and unnecessary twists. I learned from him that a really good level is more than just huge or tough: It is quite simply FUN TO PLAY!

If you like to have more fun with my levels I recommend again that you try out one of my later series like "Bearers of the Onion Rings". None of the levels there will cost you four hours. Promise!

Just tab the link below to find the correspondent files. Best regards, Chip.
>Link to my level list
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
User avatar
Kamerson
Gold Wonderlander
Posts: 65
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:45 pm
Contact:

Re: Playing your RtW custom levels on livestreams!

Post by Kamerson » Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:17 am

Chip wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:56 pm
Hi Kamerson

Thanks again for your show. It was another nostalgic trip to the past for me, and your persistence is incredible.

About the difficulty:
"Tales of Faraway Oceans" was my first series, I designed it back in 2009. My primary intention then was to make my levels as huge and tough as possible. This explains the long playing time they require, and I earned some applause for their complexity. But on the other hand: Just a few dozens of players were able to solve these levels without help...

Later I startet the collaboration with Amnon, a really experienced puzzle gamer. You can still read his recent comments in these forums. He's a very skilled level tester and also a competent critic of overloaded levels and unnecessary twists. I learned from him that a really good level is more than just huge or tough: It is quite simply FUN TO PLAY!

If you like to have more fun with my levels I recommend again that you try out one of my later series like "Bearers of the Onion Rings". None of the levels there will cost you four hours. Promise!

Just tab the link below to find the correspondent files. Best regards, Chip.
Hi Chip!

Your levels have been a blast so far! Even though they take me a while to figure out, it's because they're very clever and require me to think outside the box, which is what a great level should do! There are puzzles in the Wonderland series where I get full-on stuck and have to be silent for a long period of time trying to think of the next thing to do (particularly from MoFI), but I haven't experienced that with any of your levels yet.

My definition of a masterpiece level is one that takes you a long time to solve, but you never feel like you're truly stuck while trying to solve it, and it always feels like there's something new to try! I would consider Faraway Oceans (center) to be a masterpiece level! The only other masterpiece level like this that I can think of is Don't Leave Me Behind! from MoFI.

The solution for Faraway Oceans (center) was definitely unexpected and I wish I'd looked at the hint level sooner. If I wasn't streaming, that level definitely would've taken me more than one sitting to figure out!

Can't wait to continue and finish Tales of Faraway Oceans, and then I'll try out Bearers of the Onion Rings! :stinkyhappy:
Hi, I'm Kamerson! I'm a pretty experienced puzzle gamer! Check out my Twitch channel where I have livestreams every Monday and Friday, sometimes playing the Wonderland games!

https://www.twitch.tv/kamerson
Post Reply