My least favorite music

Discuss the games (no level solutions or off-topic, please).

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Stinky, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

omarogi35
Gold Wonderlander

My least favorite music

Post by omarogi35 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:13 pm

My least favorite music of Wonderland is the scary music, like from the creepy keep, void, and the haunted castle. It sounds so creepy, especially at the end of the song. I never heard such scary music like this before. I wish the music would have been this instead. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJ6BC6FfYPE

I am trying to change it to that but there are no sound files in the wonderland files.
Last edited by omarogi35 on Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
garirry
Rainbow Star

Post by garirry » Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:28 pm

I like the spooky theme. It still gives a pretty enjoyable melody to listen to, while still giving of a slight sensation of fear. Quite frankly, the Void theme in all three WA games is much worse, but I still really like it. In fact, Wonderland has a really solid soundtrack. My least favourite would probably be the Acid Swamps theme because it's lame, but other than that, they're all pretty awesome.

Also, reminder #99 that you should never press the submit button more than once or else you end up creating four useless threads! :roll: If there's a problem, check that the post wasn't created first before clicking the submit button again, it happened a few times to me when I pressed submit on a forum, it wouldn't load, so I checked the topic and my post was there.
Hard-To-Destroy Reptile
Gold Wonderlander

Post by Hard-To-Destroy Reptile » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:11 pm

I remember getting REALLY freaked out when the music distorted in that one area on planet Qwertyx. I even took my headphones off and backed out of the room.

I'm a bit of a wimp. :cry: :lol:
-Ruby
omarogi35
Gold Wonderlander

Post by omarogi35 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:34 pm

garirry wrote:I like the spooky theme. It still gives a pretty enjoyable melody to listen to, while still giving of a slight sensation of fear. Quite frankly, the Void theme in all three WA games is much worse, but I still really like it. In fact, Wonderland has a really solid soundtrack. My least favourite would probably be the Acid Swamps theme because it's lame, but other than that, they're all pretty awesome.

Also, reminder #99 that you should never press the submit button more than once or else you end up creating four useless threads! :roll: If there's a problem, check that the post wasn't created first before clicking the submit button again, it happened a few times to me when I pressed submit on a forum, it wouldn't load, so I checked the topic and my post was there.
Sometimes I like it too.
omarogi35
Gold Wonderlander

Post by omarogi35 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:35 pm

Hard-To-Destroy Reptile wrote:I remember getting REALLY freaked out when the music distorted in that one area on planet Qwertyx. I even took my headphones off and backed out of the room.

I'm a bit of a wimp. :cry: :lol:
Well it didn't scare me at all.
Caton
Rainbow Master

Post by Caton » Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:41 pm

sure, it didn't.
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:19 pm

And here I've been thinking I didn't make the Uo soundscape sound creepy enough. :twisted: :lol:

(actually no, I haven't been thinking that, but I HAD to say this)
Rest in peace, Kym. I hardly knew ya.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.
omarogi35
Gold Wonderlander

Post by omarogi35 » Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:23 am

garirry wrote:I like the spooky theme. It still gives a pretty enjoyable melody to listen to, while still giving of a slight sensation of fear. Quite frankly, the Void theme in all three WA games is much worse, but I still really like it. In fact, Wonderland has a really solid soundtrack. My least favourite would probably be the Acid Swamps theme because it's lame, but other than that, they're all pretty awesome.

I am actually starting to get used to it and liking it. It was the only soundtrack that was added to Wonderland Secret Worlds and RTW.