Help needed to download again

Discuss the games (no level solutions or off-topic, please).

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Stinky, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

pinkdragon
Bronze Wonderlander

Help needed to download again

Post by pinkdragon » Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:31 am

I paid for a few Wonderland games on my old laptop and would like to play again on my new one. I've downloaded the trial version but can't play the full game. I emailed midnight@midnightsynergy.com as advised in the forum under "FAQ: I HAVE LOST MY GAME! What do I do?" but never got a reply. What can I do?
rainbowmon
Rainbow Keeper

Re: Help needed to download again

Post by rainbowmon » Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:23 pm

...Honestly? I'm not sure. I don't think Midnight Synergy is really all that active anymore, and while he's supposed to make the Original Trilogy open source like he has the Adventures Trilogy, he hasn't done that yet, and my understanding is that the entire reason he decided on that was due to not having the time to develop games anymore.

Point being? It's entirely possible he isn't checking that email. Worst case scenario, you might just be out of luck... Personally, I keep my copies of the Original Trilogy and WA: PotZ on my Google Drive as a means of backup. If you manage to get your hands on them again, you might want to consider doing the same.
garirry
Rainbow Star

Post by garirry » Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:50 pm

He's not inactive, but he doesn't check this forum (or the email accounts, probably) very often. You most likely just need to be patient. You could also try sending him a private message on this forum.
Lazy Loof
Rainbow Wizard

Post by Lazy Loof » Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:16 pm

I would also agree with the people here. Have patience and try to contact him via private messaging in the forum. :)

Most of the time, MS is unable to reply our mails as he receives a bounce back. It is the problem on his side probably.

So it would be a better idea to private message in the forum. But as said, he probably doesn't visit the forum often, so what you can do is ask him in emails to contact you via private messaging in the forum if he is unable to reply you back.
Previously known as Aryan101
pinkdragon
Bronze Wonderlander

Post by pinkdragon » Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:23 pm

Thanks all for your help. I just paid and downloaded Wonderland and Secret Worlds. It's worth every penny really as keeps me occupied for hours :D